The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I have never, ever known a person who had a Kobe man-doll. At least none who admitted to it. So I guess it'll be rare enough to be a "collectable". :mjlol:

This guy didn't know J's stood for Jordans but talking cash shyt like he even knows anybody who is into fly shyt :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
HE KNOWS HOW MUCH IT IS… HE JUST MAKES UP STUFF TO IMPRESS U NERDS BECAUSE HE THINKS YOURE ALL STUPID

CLASSIC SOCIOPATH

What did I "make up", I was quoting the exact price he stated. Who looks stupid now? :what:

Yesterday you were literally justifying Israel shooting UN peacekeepers. You lied and claimed it was okay because you said Iran was the head of the UN Human Rights Council. When caught, you lied and claimed they were the head of the UN Human Rights Council last year. When caught again in that lie and it was proven that Iran had NEVER headed the UN Human Rights Council and NEVER even been a member of the UN Human Rights Council, you posted a meaningless social forum they had chaired in some previous year and claimed it was all just "semantics".

So who really looks like the sociopath?

And aren't you the compulsive liar who still won't admit that you lied about being on Taft's championship team, even after I posted rosters and videos from not just that team but the years before and after too, and you weren't anywhere to be seen?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
A guy who didn't know J's stood for Jordans and a dusty fake militant not knowing what collectors items are, typical :laff:

it'll be worth much more than $1200 in no time don't worry about that. That company should charging more for the MJ, Kobe, Bron and Steph items low key :yeshrug:

Hold up you really paid $1,200 :why:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hold up you really paid $1,200 :why:

No i paid the $230 you stated, the price listed on the site. I'm saying it'll be worth $1200 soon enough. All the shyt on that site sells out quickly. The MJ, Kobe, Bron, Steph figures especially will be worth more as time goes on IMO.

It's basically art, no different than people who like those Funko Pops, or Kaws figures, etc. I never bought one before but i been collecting Kobe shyt since he died.

You and Rhakim don't know nothing about that tho :pachaha:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No i paid the $230 you stated, the price listed on the site. I'm saying it'll be worth $1200 soon enough. All the shyt on that site sells out quickly. The MJ, Kobe, Bron, Steph figures especially will be worth more as time goes on IMO.

Aight man stop bring these Stan wars into other threads that have nothing to do with it.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:picard:

That's amazing. What the fukk will a $1,200 Kobe doll be doing to be worth that kind of money?

It's not a life-sized blow-up, is it? :dame:

@10bandz Don't listen to this broke clown. @Professor Emeritus You should talk because remember how got your family evicted from your apartment because you could not afford the rent hike. You spend all of your time on here, go be a Man and take care of your family.

broke.png

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@10bandz Don't listen to this broke clown. @Professor Emeritus You should talk because remember how got your family evicted from your apartment because you could not afford the rent hike. You spend all of your time on here, go be a Man and take care of your family.

broke.png

nikka got kicked out, but when he got called out he said nah what really happened was he bought a house in a better area :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Aight man stop bring these Stan wars into other threads that have nothing to do with it.

what about everyone whooping Rha's ass in these threads before i even showed up? :patrice: He was getting his ass called out for being disingenous by several posters in the alien thread before i even posted in it. You like to back him up because of Bron and because of the shill political shyt. In reality, a lot of forum posters are seeing how much of fakkit Rha is, and a lot of forum posters think you're a cac.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

broke.png

This is proof that I know Inglewood and you don't. It is IMPOSSIBLE that they kicked us out because we couldn't afford the rent hike.

Inglewood is a rent-controlled city. They're not allowed to hike prices more than 3% in any given year. They had to kick us out SO they could do a fake "refurbishing" and then make the rent hike. It would have been illegal for them to hike the prices while there were still renters in the apartment.

Thank you for helping me confirm that I was telling the truth. :umad:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikka got kicked out, but when he got called out he said nah what really happened was he bought a house in a better area :laff:

I hope you saw that you and him both got exposed. You claimed before that I didn't live there when I immediately knew his story was false due to Inglewood rent control law.

And I never once claimed that I bought a house in a better area. I don't even know WTF you're talking about there. The only house I ever owned we sold long before that incident.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is proof that I know Inglewood and you don't. It is IMPOSSIBLE that they kicked us out because we couldn't afford the rent hike.

Inglewood is a rent-controlled city. They're not allowed to hike prices more than 3% in any given year. They had to kick us out SO they could do a fake "refurbishing" and then make the rent hike. It would have been illegal for them to hike the prices while there were still renters in the apartment.

Thank you for helping me confirm that I was telling the truth. :umad:

:dead: you're a liar

you posted you left Inglewood in 2018

Inglewood made rent control permanent in 2019.

fakkit :laff::laff::laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what about everyone whooping Rha's ass in these threads before i even showed up? :patrice:

You think the guy who said Black people were better off economically during Jim Crow was "whopping my ass"? He had to @ you and Sccit begging for help, then fake-blocked me so he would have an excuse to stop replying, is that the behavior of someone who thinks they're winning an argument?

He was getting his ass called out for being disingenous by several posters in the alien thread before i even posted in it.

Because people who believe in aliens at the cult level take massive offense when they get proven wrong. :laff:

I posted EXACT breakdowns of why the sightings they were posting were just mundane objects, with video proof and confirmation from the Pentagon, and they were STILL claiming that the government had verified aliens were real. They are deluded beyond belief.

And you jumped into THAT thread thinking you had something just because you hate LeBron so much.