The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is a post Rhakim later edited

FmBcirR.png

He left in 2018

By March 2019, Inglewood still DID NOT have rent control

The council action came after a number Inglewood residents had complained that landlords had doubled their rents. The city does not have rent control, meaning that property owners can increase rent by any amount with just a 60-day notice.

They adopted rent control permanently in June 2019

RHA IS A fukkING LIAR!!!!! @Sccit @CHICAGO @Houston911 @that guy

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:dead: you're a liar

you posted you left Inglewood in 2018

Inglewood made rent control permanent in 2019.

fakkit :laff::laff::laff:

You're right. :wtf:

They had been debating rent control all that year, but they didn't actually pass it until a few months after we left the apartment.

The landlord said he had to kick us out for the "refurbishments" and then hike the rent, I must have falsely conflated that with the rent control debate.

You actually won a round for the first time. :wow:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:dead: you're a liar

you posted you left Inglewood in 2018

Inglewood made rent control permanent in 2019.

fakkit :laff::laff::laff:

Yeah that clown did lie and he said he has not lived in Inglewood since 2018, and Inglewood started rent control in 2019. This nikka stay getting caught in a lie lol

lie.png

Here is the thread where I quoted @Professor Emeritus saying he has not lived in Inglewood since 2018:

Here is the thread where @Professor Emeritus tried to go back and delete his lies about living in Inglewood:

This guy @Professor Emeritus try to go back and edit his lies lol

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're right. :wtf:

They had been debating rent control all that year, but they didn't actually pass it until a few months after we left the apartment.

The landlord said he had to kick us out for the "refurbishments" and then hike the rent, I must have falsely conflated that with the rent control debate.

You actually won a round for the first time. :wow:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: Look at this fukking clown guys, he's finally giving up

I TOLD YALL I WAS GONNA DEFEAT THIS nikka IN 2024.

I been playing it cool for months because I knew he'd give me another opportunity. He can't even make any come backs anymore because his bullshyt is catching up to him full force now. :dead:

I TOLD YALL :wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that clown did lie and he said he has not lived in Inglewood since 2018, and Inglewood started rent control in 2019. This nikka stay getting caught in a lie lol

lie.png

Here is the thread where I quoted @Professor Emeritus saying he has not lived in Inglewood since 2018:

Here is the thread where @Professor Emeritus tried to go back and delete his lies about living in Inglewood:

bu-buu-bub-uu-but he never changed posts, he only deleted because of sensitive personal information :laff: :laff:

No dumbass, you CHANGED the posts to cover your bytch ass tracks, not knowing the quoted posts and screenshots are still out there :laff:

Dont lie Rha, you thought I would NEVER find that basketball story you made up about me and Sccit:dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: Look at this fukking clown guys, he's finally giving up

I been playing it cool for months because I knew he'd give me another opportunity. He can't even make any come backs anymore because his bullshyt is catching up to him full force now. :dead:

:dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I been playing it cool for months because I knew he'd give me another opportunity. He can't even make any come backs anymore because his bullshyt is catching up to him full force now.

He's been trying to win an argument with me for 3 consecutive years, he finally found one error in one comment and look how giddy he is. :russ:

He's even admitting that this was the first time he finally found a mistake. :dead:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

I’m about to take him off ignore :lolbron:

He gonna take a few months off and come back under a new name again :russ:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
bu-buu-bub-uu-but he never changed posts, he only deleted because of sensitive personal information :laff: :laff:

No dumbass, you CHANGED the posts to cover your bytch ass tracks, not knowing the quoted posts and screenshots are still out there :laff:

Dont lie Rha, you thought I would NEVER find that basketball story you made up about me and Sccit:dead:

I bet this nikka @Professor Emeritus lives in a broke down RV in the Valley making up lies and shyt.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He's been trying to win an argument with me for 3 consecutive years, he finally found one error in one comment and look how giddy he is. :russ:

He's even admitting that this was the first time he finally found a mistake. :dead:

BRUH U TAKE THIS SHIIT WAY TOO SERIOUSLY

KEEP IT A BUCK, DO U HAVE FRIENDS IRL?

NOT JUDGING JUST GENUINELY WANA KNOW

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

lie.png

You were still wrong, dumbass. You said that I got kicked out cause I couldn't afford the rent, and we got kicked out because they were refurbishing the apartment so they could raise the rent. It was still exactly what I said, I just forgot that rent control hadn't been passed yet.

In terms of me living in Inglewood, why don't we stand on that right now? You agree to a ban bet, and I'll send my driver's license with my Inglewood address straight to a mod to verify and ban you. You willing to stand on what you believe or not?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You were still wrong, dumbass. You said that I got kicked out cause I couldn't afford the rent, and we got kicked out because they were refurbishing the apartment so they could raise the rent. It was still exactly what I said, I just forgot that rent control hadn't been passed yet.

In terms of me living in Inglewood, why don't we stand on that right now? You agree to a ban bet, and I'll send my driver's license with my Inglewood address straight to a mod to verify and ban you. You willing to stand on what you believe or not?

DONT FALL FOR THIS, HE KNOWS BAN BETS DONT WORK ON THIS FORUM