The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
DUDE BEEN ON SOME WEIRD SHIIT SINCE DAY 1

You were caught supporting Trump since Day 1. All the way back in 2016 you were voting in polls saying he was the better candidate and you preferred him over Hillary.

And talking about me being a weirdo when you got caught lying about playing for Taft's championship team. I posted entire rosters and videos of the games even showing benches and locker room proving you weren't on the team, and you still won't admit that you lied.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Fleeing fakkit.

Weirdo bought a doll of another man as fully grown adult.

Stop worshipping that man like he's your god.

Says the guy who went from being a Hawks fan with *literally* 0 posts in yearly Lakers threads to being the top poster in Laker threads for the last 5 years because of Bron :laff: :laff: :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Your bytch ass turned this thread about politics into a personal vendetta against a poster because of your weirdo idol worship of Kobe Bryant.

It's absolutely insane. Yesterday he was jumping into alien threads, claiming I was "owned" because I don't think aliens are real. Today he's jumping into political threads, claiming I got "owned" because I don't think Black people were better off under Jim Crow. He constantly cosigns @Sccit no matter how much @Sccit gets caught lying or how many slick things he says. Back in the day he jumped into the @Jcotton1 thread with 60+ comments desperately trying to save that right-wing, black-dissing, condescending compulsive liar SOLELY because I was the one who exposed him. He even fukked with @Swagnificent, one of the most racist, colorist, rapist pro-pedophile posters on this board.

He'll co-sign literally anyone just so long as they're not a Bron stan. :what:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You are a weirdo I don't care about a sports discussion in this thread you weird false idol worshipping clown.

It's all he knows. He worships his entire life around sports fandom, despite not even being good enough at anything to play. Look at how he turns every thread into an agenda based on which sports players/teams the person he's arguing with likes or doesn't like.

He's cosign the foulest people and the stupidest opinions of anyone SOLELY if they like Kobe or if they hate a Lebron fan. Look at him cosigning @Bunchy Carter in the other thread right now, an admitted Trump supporter and fan of White supremacists, SOLELY because he was arguing with me.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's absolutely insane. Yesterday he was jumping into alien threads, claiming I was "owned" because I don't think aliens are real. Today he's jumping into political threads, claiming I got "owned" because I don't think Black people were better off under Jim Crow. He constantly cosigns @Sccit no matter how much @Sccit gets caught lying or how many slick things he says. Back in the day he jumped into the @Jcotton1 thread with 60+ comments desperately trying to save that right-wing, black-dissing, condescending compulsive liar SOLELY because I was the one who exposed him. He even fukked with @Swagnificent, one of the most racist, colorist, rapist pro-pedophile posters on this board.

It's all he knows. He worships his entire life around sports fandom, despite not even being good enough at anything to play. Look at how he turns every thread into an agenda based on which sports players/teams the person he's arguing with likes or doesn't like.

He's cosign the foulest people and the stupidest opinions of anyone SOLELY if they like Kobe or if they hate a Lebron fan. Look at him cosigning @Bunchy Carter in here, an admitted Trump supporter and fan of White supremacists, SOLELY because he was arguing with me.
Type up paragraphs to relate to a poster who everyone knows is a diaspora war mongering fake cac, brehs :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Yeah dude is a weirdo. He bragged about buying a $1,200 action figure of his god Kobe.

He calls me LeBGT when I don't and never have owned anything connected to Lebron James in my life.

The closest I have come to owning anything is the one time I bought my younger brother some Lebron shoes.