The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in what way is kamala an “embarrassing“ candidate?

she’s running the best campaign i’ve ever seen.

in a manner of a few weeks, she took the baton from joe biden’s feeble hands, began a daunting uphill march against a cult figure, and now leads in both the national and battleground aggregates.

just today, in the most important state of this race - pennsylvania - the NYT released a poll that shows kamala ahead by 4 points.

please, show me another candidate whose name isn’t barack obama who would have matched what she’s achieved thus far.

:unimpressed:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Surprised Obama actually talked to someone who disagrees with him, for once.

“He inspired me to be more involved in the political process to have a positive impact on my community” this don’t even sound like a human being wrote it. What kind of ChatGPT ah response is this :russ:

Wendell pierce has always been involved in politics so the response doesn’t even make sense. It sounds like the Hollywood machine made that call.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't blame Obeezy....some of the videos we're seeing of black men supporting Trump would make any self respecting black man with a brain want to lash out at them. fukking idiots.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

They really trying to push the misogyny angle like her 2020 campaign didn’t burst into flames. :mjlol:

She was gifted the candidacy by the donor class, not voted for by the people. If they had a short primary with the same Democratic candidates from 2020 the results would have been the same for Kamala.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When you change “black people are in a worse economic position today than before integration” to “black people are better off during segregation” that’s playing word games.

Breh, YOU dropped the word "position" yourself. I already quoted you saying it without "position" in there:

You claimed black people were better off economically during segregation, which is insane.

I never claimed that. That’s not even remotely close. :what:

I said black people are “worse off economically today than during segregation.”

Everyone can see your own words, which I didn't change.

You also lied and claimed you were going to make a whole post full of statistics proving that you were right that Black people were better off economically during segregation. Instead, you made a giant juelzing post with just ONE statistic, and in that one statistic you claimed that a 51% poverty rate during segregation was better than a 20% poverty rate after segregation. When I pointed out that you were full of shyt, you deflected and started attacking me again, then abandoned the thread.

Why'd you lie, claiming you had a big data post that would prove you right, and then post nothing but one more lie?

You literally just said you didn’t change your posts. Here’s the reciepts:

Wait, your "receipts" are one of the worst posters on the board making the claim with no receipts? :mjlol:

Like I said, I deleted old posts that had personal information. I didn't "change" anything, only deleted.

You’re the same poster who ban bet another poster about a post you made after you changed the post. That’s internet weirdo shyt.

That was an absolute lie, and you keep deflecting to those lies in order to dodge your exposal as a pro-segregation weirdo.

That poster brought up personal information that I had posted years earlier, and claimed I was lying. I ban bet him on every one of 5 different points and said I could bring receipts to a mod immediately. I offered the ban bet over and over, and he chickened out of it every time.

MONTHS later, I deleted the personal information because I was tired on him stalking me. That poster had made over 400 posts about me in 2 years, it was an insane level of obsession, so I reduced my footprint.

Later on he started making the same false claim saying that I had made up the information. I offered to ban bet him again. He said, "I can't ban bet cause you changed the posts." I told him that the fact I deleted the posts was irrelevant because we both knew what claims we were betting on. I was ban betting him that I could prove the claims that HE had repeated in HIS posts, which were still up. It didn't matter whether my old posts were deleted or not, cause I still had real-life proof that I was telling the truth about the specific things he said were untrue. But he chickened out again, because he knew I was telling the truth and he knew I could prove it.

He lied, and now you're lying, and your only "receipts" for your lies are the fact that he lied too? You both are foul people.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He didn't really have a choice in the matter with how valuable of an ally Wendell Pierce is if you're trying to increase black male voter turnout. You can't have two black high profile males having dissension like that.
That’s how you know wendell pierce’s response was fabricated bullshyt. Wendell pierce is a prominent black figure in the political space but his “response” is “I am more inspired to get involved in politics for my community”

The same class of people that control wendell’s future in Hollywood are the same people that hand-picked Kamala. His Hollywood agent is probably the “colleague” that he was referring to.

Daps
she assumed the mantle from biden’s floundering campaign 3 months from election night, when trump commanded an overwhelming lead in the polls.

she’s now ahead of trump in the national
and swing state aggregate (regardless of the margin of error).

how, exactly, is that not reflective of her running a campaign that’s arguably peerless in its management?

you guys keep moving the goal posts.

:francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:dog the Dems down bad

Obama hit him up after that tweet where he criticized him for talking down on Black Men?!?!?!

Jesus Christ what is happening
Notice how Obama is in the wrong as evidenced by all of the outrage by Democratic loyalist like Wendell pierce, yet he won’t come out and say “I apologize for my remarks to black men, black men have been the most loyal Democratic voter base and should be appreciated for their loyal support despite the perpetual neglect and passive aggressive comments like “you ain’t black”

Instead of publicly addressing the criticism, he’d rather make the call behind the scenes to Wendell pierce and have him retract his (factual) criticism of Obama’s comments. Yet another example of Obama being a coward. :scust:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s how you know wendell pierce’s response was fabricated bullshyt. Wendell pierce is a prominent black figure in the political space but his “response” is “I am more inspired to get involved in politics for my community”

The same class of people that control wendell’s future in Hollywood are the same people that hand-picked Kamala. His Hollywood agent is probably the “colleague” that he was referring to.
Of course it's obviously what's at play, but again you're supposed to show a united effort publicly as any dissension works against the main goal.

If the end goal is increasing black male voter turnout, you can't have them beefing publicly.