The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Rasille

(Rah.Zil.E)
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
If not for Michelle Obama he wouldn't have been. We wasn't rocking with him at first. Because people could sense something was off about him.
He was carefully curated even down to his spouse. She had to be black and not a Jazmine Guy type either. She needed to be a Michelle.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ANYTHING but policy/tangibles :russ:

That ad is the non-manliest thing I've heard today:francis:
What is that supposed to do? Who thought that was a winner? :mjlol:
I just can't fathom how Democrats ended up almost the same exact position as 2016. Surely they would have learned their lesson and smartened up by now.
tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

They're sweating out another Election with a flawed weak female candidate.
:mjlol:

Daps
A staggering number of people can’t grasp that Trump being a piece of shyt, Kamala being an embarrassing candidate, and Barack being a c00nish dude with an elite gift of gab are not oppositional ideas. You can want Trump dead and still recognize it’s difficult to feel enthusiasm for a Dem candidate who is pro-cops, pro-war, pro-crypto, pro-fossil fuel, and embracing Bush & Cheney.

This thread sums up my feelings:

in what way is kamala an “embarrassing“ candidate?

she’s running the best campaign i’ve ever seen.

in a manner of a few weeks, she took the baton from joe biden’s feeble hands, began a daunting uphill march against a cult figure, and now leads in both the national and battleground aggregates.

just today, in the most important state of this race - pennsylvania - the NYT released a poll that shows kamala ahead by 4 points.

please, show me another candidate whose name isn’t barack obama who would have matched what she’s achieved thus far.

:unimpressed:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
To put Barack Obama in context:

His fukking VP Eulogized a well-known White Supremacist, who treated the very
idea of SEGREGATION as a NECESSARY EVIL. :pachaha:

Literally what our parents and grandparents endured was just "okay" and "normal" to this person.
And Joe Biden was sitting there talking about how great of a man this person was.

He then goes on to be the VP of Barack Obama and cruises on that to win his own
presidential election.

You don't have to wonder what kind of person Barack Obama is.
He's pretty all caps, bold faced lettering about it.
He didn’t just eulogize one white supremacist he eulogized at least 2 (Robert Byrd and storm Thurmond).

Joe Biden has a particular fondness for outright white supremacist. This is something Kamala Harris herself called out Biden on ironically. Some examples of Biden’s favorite people:

1. Strong thurman - one of the most notorious vile white supremacist in US history who Biden described as his friend and mentor.

2. James eastland - white supremacist called Thurgood Marshall the n-word and called black people an inferior race. In 1944 Eastland said: I have no prejudice in my heart, but the white race is the superior race and the Negro race an inferior race and the races must be kept separate by law.

3. Robert Byrd - A literal KKK member and Joe Biden’s “friend, mentor, and guide.”

4. Benjamin Netanyahu - His latest alliance is with a white supremacist and hitler reincarnate who is president of a white supremacist ethnostate.

Joe Biden together worked with racists like strom Thurman to personally author the most devastating legislation against black Americans since Jim Crow but he’s the “lesser of 2 evils” :mjlol:

Just look at this video of judge Joe brown speaking on what he personally heard Joe Biden say starting @2:30

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
in what way is kamala an “embarrassing“ candidate?

she’s running the best campaign i’ve ever seen.

in a manner of a few weeks, she took the baton from joe biden’s feeble hands, began a daunting uphill march against a cult figure, and now leads in both the national and battleground aggregates.

just today, in the most important state of this race - pennsylvania - the NYT released a poll that shows kamala ahead by 4 points.

please, show me another candidate whose name isn’t barack obama who would have matched what she’s achieved thus far.

:unimpressed:

The Dem's are in clear panic mode but according to the Coli everything is fine and dandy. Some of You nikkas are delusional as fukk :mjlol: