The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Daps
The Dem's are in clear panic mode but according to the Coli everything is fine and dandy. Some of You nikkas are delusional as fukk :mjlol:
are we ignoring today’s polls?

it’s weird how you’re willing to ignore actual data and run cover for a man who just this week said black people are genetically inferior to white people.

:jbhmm:

Daps
They simply didn’t read the room at all. This isn’t 2008 or 2012 anymore.
at the end of the day, the other candidate has recently said black people are animals and genetically inferior.

he was talking about haitians, but we know that is a pretext for generalizing all of us.

the choice is pretty clear: you vote for kamala and help her win, or your life as a black person in america is pretty much a wrap.

all this other extraneous bullshyt is nose.

:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Youre a non-ADOS fakkit just like Obama

You're the poster who said that Black people were better off during segregation. :francis:

You claimed black people were better off economically during segregation, which is insane.

I never claimed that. That’s not even remotely close. :what:

I said black people are “worse off economically today than during segregation.”

Remember how you said you had "statistical proof" that Black people were better off during segregation?

Then you posted that Black people had a 51% poverty rate during segregation, which has dropped to just 20% now, which to you proves they were better off during segregation because you did the division wrong?

The collection of weirdos we have posted here is absolutely insane.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You're the poster who said that Black people were better off during segregation. :francis:

Remember how you said you had "statistical proof" that Black people were better off during segregation?

Then you posted that Black people had a 51% poverty rate during segregation, which has dropped to just 20% now, which to you proves they were better off during segregation because you did the division wrong?

Nope, I said black people are in a worse position economically today than before integration which is factually true. You changed that to saying black people are “better off” during segregation which is something you’ve been called out for by many posters.

I wouldn’t call anyone wierdos if I were you. You have a whole exposure thread were you got caught changing your posts from years prior. Do I need to tag @10bandz and @Sccit to remind you of the weirdo you are? :comeon:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

I love it when you shills attempt to sound smart but end up only putting your foot in your mouth :mjlol:

Believe it or not, black people are smart enough to develop our own conclusions. Not every opinion that differs from shills like you came from the right wing. Thousands of black people who watched the video and all heard the same thing are now right wing low information idiots all because a white journal list said so. :jbhmm:

We can easily debunk this. Go to the video start at 38:00.

38:12 DJ Envy: what does Kamala Harris listen to?

Charlemagne: what were you listening to when you were high? (She admitted she smoked weed only while she was in college) what song was playing?

Kamala: (nervous laugh as she tries to think of famous rappers)

DJ envy: (in response to charlamgane’s question) Yeah was it snoop?

The operative word being “was” as in past tense.

Kamala: (in direct response to envy’s comment) Yes definitely snoop. Tupac for sure.

38:25 DJ envy: what’s your favorite hip hop artist now?

Kamala: you know who I really love? Cardi B

Um no, as I just showed you they asked her what she listens to AFTER the snoop and Tupac comments. They didn’t edit out anything. You clearly never even watched the videos. You just googled an article that said what you wanted.

The irony of saying we’re parroting right wing talking points when thousands of black people who listened to the article and came to the same conclusion are wrong because some random white journalists said otherwise. Next time, instead of fact checking black people, fact check the white journalist you parrot your information from.

Your ridiculous explanation that Kamala Harris meant she was listening to Tupac and cardi N TODAY is even more ridiculous than the idea that she was listening to Tupac and snoop in 1985. A district attorney and prosecutor that listens to tupac :dead:

Where do they find you goofy nikkas :mjlol:

Kamala Harris was clearly briefed by her campaign to say she listens to Tupac and cardi b in order to appear “down with people” and part of the culture because when this reporter asked her “who is the best rapper alive?” Her knee jerk reaction was to scream “Tupac!” :russ:

Aren’t you the same weirdo that called black people right wingers and liars when we called out Kamala for saying she listened to Tupac and snoop in college and I proved you wrong?

We’re still waiting on your reply to this post :unimpressed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nope, I said black people are in a worse position economically today than before integration which is factually true. You changed that to saying black people are “better off” during segregation which is something you’ve been called out for by many posters.

I didn't change jack shyt. :what:

That is your EXACT QUOTE. Anyone can click on it and see it. YOU said that black people are worse off economically today than during segregation.

You're not addressing your awful math either, where you claimed that a 51% poverty rate was better than a 20% poverty rate. :snoop:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I didn't change jack shyt. :what:

That is your EXACT QUOTE. Anyone can click on it and see it. YOU said that black people are worse off economically today than during segregation.

You're not addressing your awful math either, where you claimed that a 51% poverty rate was better than a 20% poverty rate. :snoop:
You really gonna lie and say you didn’t change any of your posts like we can’t easily verify that?:dahell:
@10bandz @Sccit Come get your boy :mjlol:
Especially when you were so embarrassed you changed your username and came back months later like people wouldnt know you were @rhakim

You’re playing word games and quoted my response to you a year later. You’re a dishonest and manipulative poster that’s been called out on here for that same exact thing.

I said my math was off in the thread, I made several points and you ran with the only mistake. I didn’t go back and change my post or just disappear from the thread like you constantly do. I still haven’t heard you say you were wrong about saying Kamala didn’t say she listen to Tupac and snoop dogg in college :sas2:

Rasille

(Rah.Zil.E)
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
at the end of the day, the other candidate has recently said black people are animals and genetically inferior.

he was talking about haitians, but we know that is a pretext for generalizing all of us.

the choice is pretty clear: you vote for kamala and help her win, or your life as a black person in america is pretty much a wrap.

So basically two crappy candidates

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

Polls don't mean shyt nikka you haven't learned from 2016?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You’re playing word games and quoted my response to you a year later. You’re a dishonest and manipulative poster that’s been called out on here for that same exact thing.

How am I playing "word games" when I quoted your exact words? :mjlol:

YOU are the one who keeps playing word games.

You claimed black people were better off economically during segregation, which is insane.

I never claimed that. That’s not even remotely close. :what:

How is that word games by me and not you? :laff:

Then you followed up your word games with math games, claiming a 51% poverty rate is better than a 20% poverty rate. :snoop:

I said my math was off in the thread, I made several points and you ran with the only mistake.

This is total bullshyt. NOWHERE in that thread did you admit that your math was off or that anything in the post was wrong. After I called you out, you immediately deflected and attacked me without ONCE admitting your obvious lies. The same thing you're doing here.

And you made NO points in that entire post that showed that Black people were better off during segregation. NONE. You just posted 12 paragraphs of juelzing, with your ONLY data claiming Black people were better off being your horrible math error. There were NO other points supporting your claim in that entire post.

You make horrific lies, and every time you get caught you try to go on the attack with more lies. I already pointed out you're lying about me, just like you lied about me before. There's nothing more to address there.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Dem's are in clear panic mode but according to the Coli everything is fine and dandy. Some of You nikkas are delusional as fukk :mjlol:
these dumb cacs were dapping and high fiving each other after Biden's debate with Trump

everyone else was panicking at the fukkery they just witnessed. these guys don't live on this planet

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How am I playing "word games" when I quoted your exact words? :mjlol:

YOU are the one who keeps playing word games.

How is that word games by me and not you? :laff:

This is total bullshyt. Nowhere in that thread did you EVER admit that your math was off or that anything in the post was wrong. After I called you out, you immediately deflected and attacked me without ONCE admitting your obvious lies. The same thing you're doing here.

And you made NO points in that entire post that showed that Black people were better off during segregation. NONE. You just posted 12 paragraphs of juelzing, with your ONLY data claiming Black people were better off being your horrible math error. There were NO other points supporting your claim in that entire post.

You make horrific lies, and every time you get caught you try to go on the attack with more lies. I already pointed out you're lying about me, just like you lied about me before. There's nothing more to address there.
When you change “black people are in a worse economic position today than before integration” to “black people are better off during segregation” that’s playing word games. Then you run to mods to get posters banned.

You’re the same poster who ban bet another poster about a post you made after you changed the post. That’s internet weirdo shyt.

You literally just said you didn’t change your posts. Here’s the reciepts:
yo @Sccit you ever see this long ass fake story this breh typed about us? :laff:

nikkas here really think he's a legit poster though :laff:

HOLY shyt, IF THIS AINT MENTAL ILLNESS, I DONT KNOW WHAT IS LMFAO

DUDE LITERALLY CHANNELED HIS ANGER INTO TYPING UP A FANTASY NOVEL ABOUT US

:dead:

REAL TALK, THATS GOTA BE ONE OF THE MORE DISTURBING POSTS ON THE COLI I EVER SEEN. SO GLAD TO BE CONSIDERED WOAT ON A FORUM WHERE THIS WEIRDO GOT POSTER OF THE YEAR.

U DELETED THE POSTS SO HE COULD STOP SONNING YOU

STOP IT RHAKAP, PEOPLE AINT AS DUMB AS U THINK

this guy @Rhakim literally went back and edited all the quotes I posted exposing him......and made up entirely new posts :laff:you can go through each one and see for yourselves

this nikka is out here editing 4-5 year old posts and creating brand new posts :laff: this is too much @Sccit @CHICAGO @Houston911 @doggy

I’m going to stop responding to you now and put you on ignore because you never admit when you get caught lying and every time I embarrass you I somehow get banned from the thread or bushed. You’re a internet weirdo and a snitch :mjlol: