The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
they take me a lot more seriously than they do a bad faith c00n like you.

your contrarian schtick is expired.

:umad:
You mean like AMC where a lot of people took your advice and got fukked over from it.

Its a reason why you haven’t stepped in that thread since :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
In my country people get triggered into voting for members of their tribe and staying on code and it ends up being tribal clashes and biases.

This is no different psychologically trying to guilt black folk into voting for Kamala who will play up her blackness just to get people to stay on code.
Well thank God we ain't in your country then.

Daps
You mean like AMC where a lot of people took your advice and got fukked over from it.

Its a reason why you haven’t stepped in that thread since :mjlol:
who mentioned amc?

you have this amusing tendency of moving goal posts.

we’re talking about kamala and trump.

your predictable schtick of bad faith contrarianism is transparent, and everyone with a brain sees it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
who mentioned amc?

you have this amusing tendency of moving goal posts.

we’re talking about kamala and trump.

your predictable schtick of bad faith contrarianism is transparent, and everyone with a brain sees it.

You’re the one that said that people take you serious on here, so I was giving you an assist :yeshrug:

Still doesn’t change that you’re on an island on your own in this thread unless you want some of your fellow posters to come in and assist.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
yea it did feel a little weird to me. why is he lecturing us talking about having sense and then throwing out Michele as a threat... she probably talk shyt about black men around the house. bring her black ass out then if its like that.

all these people need to let kamala stand on her own two and stop with these thinly veiled threats that make people wanna fukk around and find out.

at the same time there are alot of c00ns. its a grand c00n rising nowadays. but he's in a room full of supporters. no need for all that.

Daps
You’re the one that said that people take you serious on here, so I was giving you an assist :yeshrug:

Still doesn’t change that you’re on an island on your own in this thread unless you want some of your fellow posters to come in and assist.
i don’t give a shyt that i’m surrounded by a bunch of uneducated, dusty c00ns in this thread.

it’s immaterial. you’re still a boring bad faith contrarian who runs interference for white supremacists.

:yeshrug:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Black Male voting block will vote like 80% to 90% Democrat.

This is a non-issue and the repeated desire to paint Men and specifically "Black Men" as "Backwards"
and/or non-progressive is fukking false in reality.

Why do the Dems keep running with this bizarre reality which isn't reflected ANYWHERE where Black male political
choices have been measured to any meaningful degree?

Last edited:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Kamala an objectively shytty candidate and not just for her indian side. Is he really comparin our turnout for him to hers? Is he retarded? Anythin to shyt on Black men and have us linin up for whoever democrats have up there wit no questions asked. Scoldin and patronizin Black men like he think democrats own us or some shyt when we still significantly vote blue this a big reason more Black men aint supportin than before. Not at all that Kamala is a half Black woman let his wife Michelle be candidate and I GUARANTEE Black men supportin and turnout for Michelle would be much bigger. Put out a shytty half indian childless retard as your nominee and find a way to blame Black men :scust:

Daps

This is a non-issue and the repeated desire to paint Men and specifically "Black Men" as "Backwards"

Why the Dems keep running with this bizarre reality which isn't reflected ANYWHERE where Black male political
a lot of black men are backwards in their thinking.

is it a majority? i would hope not, but the number is uncomfortably great.

look at how many c00ns in social media and the music industry are riding for a nazi.

you simply can’t reconcile that with the idea that there isn’t an alarmingly high amount of intellectual and psychological dysfunction among black men.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Kamala an objectively shytty candidate and not just for her indian side. Is he really comparin our turnout for him to hers? Is he retarded? Anythin to shyt on Black men and have us linin up for whoever democrats have up there wit no questions asked. Scoldin and patronizin Black men like he think democrats own us or some shyt when we still significantly vote blue this a big reason more Black men aint supportin than before. Not at all that Kamala is a half Black woman let his wife Michelle be candidate and I GUARANTEE Black men supportin and turnout for Michelle would be much bigger. Put out a shytty half indian childless retard as your nominee and find a way to blame Black men :scust:
you write like you can’t read beyond a 6th grade level.

because of that, your opinion on kamala’s competency is moot.

:unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“You’re coming up with all kinds of reasons and excuses,” Mr. Obama said. “I’ve got a problem with that.

“Part of it makes me think that, well, you just aren’t feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you’re coming up with other alternatives and other reasons for that,” Mr. Obama continued

i can't imagine him saying this to a group of indian men, about not voting for kamala :mjlol: not in a million years

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I don't fukk with this speech. If the Democrats lose, it will not be the fault of Black Men:childplease:Why are Black Men the only demographic that must absolutely vote 90% in favor of Democrats just to not get lectured at like a kid. The polls are too close and they are nervous about the quiet MAGA's I get it but there is a respectful way of going about persuading a demographic you want on your side.

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

Why the Dems keep running with this bizarre reality which isn't reflected ANYWHERE where Black male political
very bizarre. and insulting af. they even sent magic johnson of all people out there to admonish us. im not about to say what i say around the house but come on now ...