The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Black men overwhelmingly vote democrat in every presidential election. Usually over 85%. Despite the rhetoric from the media about Tariq, Phil Scott, and other black youtubers, black men are not abandoning the democrats.

Why isn't Obama having this discussion with the Arab community and white women. :mjpls:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

biden-boom-50.gif

This kind of crap ain't gonna work no more.

Daps
Black men overwhelmingly vote democrat in every presidential election. Usually over 85%. Despite the rhetoric from the media about Tariq, Phil Scott, and other black youtubers, black men are not abandoning the democrats.

Why isn't Obama having this discussion with the Arab community and white women. :mjpls:
white women support kamala more than they do trump.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Barack Obama 2012: "I am not the president of Black America, I am the President of the United States of America"
Kamala Harris 2019: "I'm not going to sit here and say I'm only going to do something that benefits black people, No!"

Lack of enthusiasm for the Democratic candidate does not =/= Support for Republicans. It means you are doing a poor job making the case for those people. In fact, we've seen loud voices in the black celebrity mainstream that supported Obama or Biden are extremely fickle and openly criticized Dems flipped for Trump as of recent.

But if he doesn't win Dems think they can just hold off another 8 years when Texas and Florida are back into play and pander to Hispanics and ignore us completely. It's their call but most of us are checked out.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barack the uncle that show up once a year and acts like he know you

"Grew up with like you...went to college like you."

Bruh...what are you talking about?

Kamala is not the average Black person
Is she even black though she’s both west and East Indian descent. Obama is such fukkin politician black folks know what the okie doke is and if black men do vote it’s because they don’t want Trump in office. It’s really just slim pickings again. That’s that old nikka shyt where he talking like I wanna talk to the brothas ol bullshyt. nikkaz should have got real on his ass and said if she ain’t doing nothing about repairations fukk the bytch and fukk you too.

Daps
Yea, come Nov 6th you better watch the media start a new barrage attack on Black Men's voting patterns. You'll see liberal cacs start talking about the "Black Maga Vote", if the orange man wins. Even if the Black Male vote is 80% kamala-20% Trump - you'll see them parrot around Obama's low energy lectures blaming us for "democracy being destroyed".

I've seen more persuasive speeches from Best Buy employee's selling warranties than I've seen from the Dems Black Male outreach speeches like the one in OP's embed.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
My question is who is he talking to?

He's proselytizing to a room full of people who already support her and the democratic party.

He did this same shyt during his presidency. Whenever he speaks to black people, black men especially, he talks down to them.

Remember when he went to a Morehouse graduation and started telling dudes to take care of their kids?

What a fukking dolt.

Last edited: