The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Daps
if trump wins, it won’t take long for those c00ns to learn how wrong they were.

unfortunately, the rest of the black community will suffer right alongside them.

:francis:
This 100%.

Trying to have a little hissy fit is fine...but now ain't the time for that.

I swear it's just nikkas living in swing states and blue states. Any breh living in Texas or the rest of the deep South already knows the GOP ain't shyt. Kamala on her WORST day is still better than Drumpf.

Dems still need to do more but I want MAGA out the paint first. Pragmatism >> Idealism.

HOWEVER - it does seem problematic that Dems never really address our needs. It's always "y'all Kneegrows need to vote." You don't see them doing little stump speeches in the hood. Always pandering to white rural and suburban voters...Latinos etc. They rarely talk to undecided/waffling Blacks...just Blacks already committed to the cause.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This 100%.

Trying to have a little hissy fit is fine...but now ain't the time for that.

I swear it's just nikkas living in swing states and blue states. Any breh living in Texas or the rest of the deep South already knows the GOP ain't shyt. Kamala on her WORST day is still better than Drumpf.

Dems still need to do more but I want MAGA out the paint first. Pragmatism >> Idealism
You can acknowledge that his speech was uninspiring while still voting for Harris.

Both things can be true at the same time.

Cats gotta stop thinking that you can't be critical of Democrats messaging while still choosing to vote for them.

Daps
Barack Obama 2012: "I am not the president of Black America, I am the President of the United States of America"
Kamala Harris 2019: "I'm not going to sit here and say I'm only going to do something that benefits black people, No!"

Lack of enthusiasm for the Democratic candidate does not =/= Support for Republicans. It means you are doing a poor job making the case for those people. In fact, we've seen loud voices in the black celebrity mainstream that supported Obama or Biden are extremely fickle and openly criticized Dems flipped for Trump as of recent.

But if he doesn't win Dems think they can just hold off another 8 years when Texas and Florida are back into play and pander to Hispanics and ignore us completely. It's their call but most of us are checked out.
you’ll definitely be “checked out” if trump wins.

:unimpressed:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ocean Bottom
I need the supreme court change

So That Sweet old honey dew Blasian p*ssy still getting my vote

mqdefault.jpg

Daps
Is she even black though she’s both west and East Indian descent. Obama is such fukkin politician black folks know what the okie doke is and if black men do vote it’s because they don’t want Trump in office. It’s really just slim pickings again. That’s that old nikka shyt where he talking like I wanna talk to the brothas ol bullshyt. nikkaz should have got real on his ass and said if she ain’t doing nothing about repairations fukk the bytch and fukk you too.
of course she’s black.

what a stupid fukking question.

:unimpressed:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Curious, what is your definition of an average black person?
:heh:at this bait post

Kamala came up better than the average AMERICAN

Were dealing with white American young men trending politically to the right because they're not going to college and they're Financials are fukked

Average American is broke

Now add Black in front of it, and the statistics get even worse

Bruh I grew up in a 2 parent home, one parent was a lawyer and the other was a programmer, and I know that's not the avg