The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You can't deny that dude has more influence than you and most folks on this board.

But has 16k in 4 hours and the count is growing, you just got 1 post with a few daps breh. Ricky come on breh, don't be like that man

Dude

Let me be clear

I don't care about how influential he is.

I never liked him, nor cared for him.

The acronym-diaspora shyt- where he's posting shyt that mirrors old propaganda about black immigrants sealed the deal on how I feel about him and his acetylotes.

I don't care at this point about the outcome of Harris-Trump; I'm talking about us right now, fukk some numbers. That means nothing, it's about the content of the message and the messenger.

When you decide to degrade a group of people who barely make up 2% of the population as if they're the sole focus of our plight as a people, you get nothing but scorn from me.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Of course, but we still have some brain dead black folk who are pushing garbage.

no doubt, as the saying goes "not everyone is going to make it"

but Trump supporters regardless of race are the real brain dead ones, because even though Trump is racist and prejudice he's also thrown countless white people under the bus too.

What they don't realize is Trump doesn't care about America, Trump only cares about Trump, and regardless if you're white he will Ether you if you oppose him

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Black men overwhelmingly vote democrat in every presidential election. Usually over 85%. Despite the rhetoric from the media about Tariq, Phil Scott, and other black youtubers, black men are not abandoning the democrats.

Why isn't Obama having this discussion with the Arab community and white women. :mjpls:
Obeezy wants the full 100%
obama-barak-obame.gif

If the Democrats lose PA, they will find a way to blame black men.
:beli:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
no doubt, as the saying goes "not everyone is going to make it"

but Trump supporters regardless of race are the real brain dead ones, because even though Trump is racist and prejudice he's also thrown countless white people under the bus too.

What they don't realize is Trump doesn't care about America, Trump only cares about Trump, and regardless if you're white he will Ether you if you oppose him

Man...

It just makes no sense how much people dikk ride wealthy mfers in this country.

Even mfers with bands don't do that sucker shyt, but a mfer one bill away wanna hop on some silicon valley cac's jock or Dave Ramsey or the plethora of mfers who ain't got shyt going for them except being rich and white.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Oh yeah

2024BVP_Wave2Analysis_ChangeInTurnout_FigureRMU.png

2024BVP_Wave2Analysis_ChangeInVoteShare_FigureRMU.png

Again, I'm skeptical about Harris's chances (I don't mind her but I don't trust cacs) but peep that Dobbs response.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq shows have turned a lot of black folks off her.

He's putting in extra overtime to destroy her

She needs to sit down with him and do an interview

Obama may have put a nail in her coffin with this goofy shyt he did.

I agree,Tariq was one of the main ones who planted the seed many years ago. I hate to see that in an attempt to create engagement,some of his rhetoric and content has taken a turn for the worse. He may find himself in a cruel unforgiving loop like the Republicans did when they fully leaned into pandering to low iq hillbillies. Would love if he could be a serious voice in the political sphere,but I think maybes hes said and done too much for that to happen:francis:

Oh wait,I forgot Kamala sat down with Howard Stern yesterday. Anyone here willing to say Howards history isnt 10 times worst than Tariqs,especially toward black people and black women specefically:? Good thing this Obama speech deflected from that move.

Sit with Howard,but wont sit with Charlegmane and Tariq. I guess she must have her reasons:respect:

Daps
Yup. This is why Kamala has my vote. She's a farrrrr better politician than Obama and hopefully she chewed him out for this behind scenes. Obama is a dirty half white brown noser.
agreed.

i’ve said for a while that kamala’s campaign is the best i’ve seen, topping even obama’s in 08.

she’s a much more savvy politician than obama, deserving a lot more credit than she’s given.

:francis:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that just proves his point further...a bunch of grown men feelings hurt cause they getting called out on the bs, look in this very thread. Nikka still missing the bigger picture of the importance of getting a character like trump outta there
It’s not about Trump because nikkaz don’t give a fukk about him either. It’s about not caring for either because no one gives a fukk about our needs so why should we vote period. Like there’s a disrespect on both sides to the point we don’t give a fukk.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I agree,Tariq was one of the main ones who planted the seed many years ago. I hate to see that in an attempt to create engagement,some of his rhetoric and content has taken a turn for the worse. He may find himself in a cruel unforgiving loop like the Republicans did when they fully leaned into pandering to low iq hillbillies. Would love if he could be a serious voice in the political sphere,but I think maybes hes said and done too much for that to happen:francis:

Oh wait,I forgot Kamala sat down with Howard Stern yesterday. Anyone here willing to say Howards history isnt 10 times worst than Tariqs,especially toward black people and black women specefically:? Good thing this Obama speech deflected from that move.

Sit with Howard,but wont sit with Charlegmane and Tariq. I guess she must have her reasons:respect:

She is sitting with Charlegmane soon. She is not sitting with Tariq but I would love if she did.

Daps
Respectfully disagree. People as whole didn't want her in 2020 when she ran for President. Folks are feeling the same as back then. Now, people are viewed as being a problem or part of the problem not supporting her. :manny: Older brehs see it too. Many realize saying anything doesn't matter.
nah, people aren’t feeling the same, considering her favorability is incredibly high, better than even hillary and biden’s during their respective campaign.

the more people learn about kamala, the more they like her.

you shouldn’t project your misogynoir on the rest of us.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
When cops get blanket immunity from killing unarmed black men and boys i don't want to see no demonstrations or plat threads :hubie:
Then we need to start bussing back at the cops.

Cops was killing Negroes under Obama and Biden who are blue as hell...they gonna kill under Harris....

Nothing changes with any of them

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
agreed.

i’ve said for a while that kamala’s campaign is the best i’ve seen, topping even obama’s in 08.

she’s a much more savvy politician than obama, deserving a lot more credit than she’s given.

If she gets elected, she'll easily surpass him in popularity and renown

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
It’s not about Trump because nikkaz don’t give a fukk about him either. It’s about not caring for either because no one gives a fukk about our needs so why should we vote period.

No one cares about our needs because we are disenfranchised.

We are disenfranchise partly because we don't vote and don't have an outsized influence on the political process like the Joos or rich Asians.

We should be more politically involved than anyone since we bear the brunt of all negative policy decisions.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And to be clear,not all Tariq viewers are low IQ,immigrant haters. Just not like all of MAGA was racist and/or retarded. But when you realize you are appealing to those type of people,but dont specefically denounce racism,xenophobia ,unfounded conspiracies. You are basically deciding to take them on,and are okay being associated with it for the sake of the money and attention they are bringing. Kamala would not be wise to associste herself with that. But i dont need the DNC stamp of approval to listen to Tariq. Sometimes hes right,sometimes hes wrong. Practically always has a point or some truth to what he says.