The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he is influential I agree with you on that.

I'm saying that most of his fans are not college educated.

Is that a problem:mjpls:? Didnt think you needed to be a rocket scientist to understand the low iq political theatre presented to us as voters. Dont pretend we are watching a Christopher Nolan film, when this is a Michael Bay production:mjlol:.

But yall can keep pretending politicians want more educated voters. As opposed to voters who are easily puppeteered emotionally:respect:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Is that a problem:mjpls:? Didnt think you needed to be a rocket scientist to understand the low iq political theatre presented to us as voters. Dont pretend we are watching a Christopher Nolan film, when this is a Michael Bay production:mjlol:.

But yall can keep pretending politicians want more educated voters. As opposed to voters who are easily puppeteered emotionally:respect:

Tariq shows have turned a lot of black folks off her.

He's putting in extra overtime to destroy her

She needs to sit down with him and do an interview

Obama may have put a nail in her coffin with this goofy shyt he did.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Tariq shows have turned a lot of black folks off her.

He's putting in extra overtime to destroy her

She needs to sit down with him and do an interview

Obama may have put a nail in her coffin with this goofy shyt he did.

:camby:fukk Tariq, and fukk anybody still listening to that bozo, ain't about him being Trump supporter, but the fukk shyt he's said about black immigrants

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I mean, if she loses and the black male turnout is bad then that’s what it is. Everyone else can be on code but we can’t. I seriously can’t feel bad about any black folk who sit this one out and have to deal with 4 years of Trump and beyond. Trump win is truly catastrophic IMO. He won’t do shyt for black oriole and make life a living hell with all the MAGA a$$holes running around. They will look you in your face and call you a DEI hire. Trump will also have the power to handpick some more judges and it’s game over. He is the one person you don’t want having power so I’m not a huge fan of Kamala but I don’t think black oriole can afford to sit this one out.

It should be all hands on deck to stop him. Would not care if it was anyone else.
Bad Black male turnout is regular turn out for other races?

Why are we held to a different standard?

When Kamala herself said she wouldn't do anything solely for Black ppl?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Trump has black voters, Obama should be talking to them as well. Muslims are voting for Trump, Jews too etc. The point being, don't single out black men who you are 'expecting' them to vote for Kamala

Stop 'expecting' folks to do something for you.

the jewish population votes overwhelmingly democratic and that's been the case for decades. to say trump is getting a significant portion of the jewish vote, is :duck: at its finest.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I mean, if she loses and the black male turnout is bad then that’s what it is. Everyone else can be on code but we can’t. I seriously can’t feel bad about any black folk who sit this one out and have to deal with 4 years of Trump and beyond. Trump win is truly catastrophic IMO. He won’t do shyt for black oriole and make life a living hell with all the MAGA a$$holes running around. They will look you in your face and call you a DEI hire. Trump will also have the power to handpick some more judges and it’s game over. He is the one person you don’t want having power so I’m not a huge fan of Kamala but I don’t think black oriole can afford to sit this one out.

It should be all hands on deck to stop him. Would not care if it was anyone else.

I don't know any Black men in real life who are sitting out this election, and all the Black men I know in real life outside TheColi are voting for Harris.

TheColi is my favorite site, but it's in it's own world, not talking about you breh, just in general.

If Trump wins it's because white people put him in office, forget what TheColi and some pro Trump rappers think.

But I agree, if Trump is put back in office it will be heII for America, especially Black people.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
:camby:fukk Tariq, and fukk anybody still listening to that bozo, ain't about him being Trump supporter, but the fukk shyt he's said about black immigrants

You can't deny that dude has more influence than you and most folks on this board.

Breh has 16k in 4 hours and the count is growing, you just got 1 post with a few daps breh. Ricky come on breh, don't be like that man

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know any Black men in real life who are sitting out this election, and all the Black men I know in real life outside TheColi are voting for Harris.

TheColi is my favorite site, but it's in it's own world, not talking about you breh, just in general.

If Trump wins it's because white people put him in office, forget what TheColi and some pro Trump rappers think.

But I agree, if Trump is put back in office it will be heII for America, especially Black people.

Of course, but we still have some brain dead black folk who are pushing garbage.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well that just proves his point further...a bunch of grown men feelings hurt cause they getting called out on the bs, look in this very thread. Nikka still missing the bigger picture of the importance of getting a character like trump outta there

Weve all been on the Democratic plantation at one point in time. We speak the language and know the running script well.

Obviously hes coming at black men and not other groups under the notion that black people have the most to lose under Republicans. We are under attack the most from Republicans,as part of their "Southern Strategy" along with pure racism.

And knowing all that,the Democrats and coli liberal loyalist have decided that we dont need a black specefic agenda. An agenda that would include what counter measures Democrats have to combat these attacks.

If you have no plan of recourse. If you acknowledge we are under attack more than other groups,but refuse to acknowledge we need a specefic plan or agenda. I have no choice to assume the Democrats dont believe the threat is that great. Or they havent thought shyt about how they will counter any attacks on black people and our rights. But in fact are just following the same old script that will give us the same status quo results. I dont take what Obama said personally. I think his intentions are as good as most of you here,just very misguided and archaic:respect:#SoftwareUpdate

Daps
I agree with this sentiment.

What I don't agree with the generalization of that support of Trump over the entire population of Black men. What I don't agree with is this idea that you can shame, insult, browbeat, and lie about Black men to get us to support your issues; instead of coming to us like you come to ever other ethnic group and demonstrate how your side will benefit Black men.

So, what I do not agree with is Liberal racism being accepted, just because they are Liberals. I will not accept some generalized mischaracterization of Black men, just because some Liberal (no matter the ethnicity or sex of the Liberal) said it.
if you need to be told to vote for a black woman who is running against a literal nazi whose campaign includes a litany of anti-black statements, you deserve to be browbeaten and admonished.

like, what the fukk are we even doing here? are black people so fukking dysfunctional that this needs to even be a discussion?

no black voter with a functioning brain should hesitate to give kamala their vote.

:mjtf:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
How is it that your BASE group of your party is at the bottom??

The base of the democratic party are black folks and black folks are at the bottom and folks wanna know what black folks are checking out of the party.

You can't be this dumb.