The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody over there isn't racists, there are racists in both parties btw.

But everybody whose voting for Trump isn't racist, black folks can't be racist.
MAGA is racist. At best, they support a racist. Why do we expect white racists to not vote in their best interest?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I was beginning to consider surrendering my vote to Kamala but Obama triggered me with that bullshyt and I'm sure many other black men that voted for him feel the same way.

How the fukk you gonna talk down to us after not never giving us a god damn thing and wants us to vote for a candidate that also makes it clear we ain't getting shyt in return...
But we need to "do the right thing" get trump out the paint"

How bout fukk you and fukk this country
Burn Babylon burn how bout that bytch

Kamala is going to nearly double most working class Black folks tax return how is that not something?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I’ll preface by saying I am voting for Harris and still think Obama was a very good president.

I’m tired of this shyt. No other voting demographic in the country is talked down to or denigrated like black men. Every four years we are hit with multiple waves of this shyt. It starts in the summer typically, with radio hosts or black democrat women advisors claiming black men aren’t doing their share. Then it reaches mainstream media in the fall, followed by Obama giving a Pookie and Ray Ray speech about us,

Let’s be clear: Harris will get at least 80% of the black male vote, and black men are the most progressive voters in the country BY FAR. We have no issue voting for women because we voted for Hillary at the highest rate of anyone. You know who does have an issue voting for women? White men and white women. Yet no one is talking down to them. I don’t think any voting block should be talked down to but IF any voters have a problem it’s them lmao.

Obama is never confronted about this because he’s untouchable. If you get an Obama interview it’s because you’re not asking questions like this. I’m tired of this shyt.

white men and white women are gonna get their bread buttered with either party in power, it's just to different degrees. when it comes to black voters preventing republicans from getting more political power is about self-preservation because they're policies are demonstrably and immediately harmful to us. we should be engaged in political action at much higher rates than we currently are and future generations will wonder why we aren't truly capitalizing on our numbers as a voting bloc as we should. demographics are changing and our window to get our issues addressed in a meaningful way will be closing in a decade or two.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I feel you breh, but if Harris loses I don't want Black male turnout at the polls to be used as the reason Kamala loses.

You see what I'm saying breh ?

Even if it is, that's not our problem entirely :manny:there's always gonna be articles and bullshyt media pieces in the chamber just in case. Even if she wins ( I don't think she does personally) they're still gonna have something to say.

Why the fukk should I care any more than a passing glance because some egghead published some shyt.

Dudes gotta nut up and bypass the noise, I'm not saying outright ignore it, but it holds no weight over me because I know my people at the end of the day.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
MAGA is racist. At best, they support a racist. Why do we expect white racists to not vote in their best interest?

Trump has black voters, Obama should be talking to them as well. Muslims are voting for Trump, Jews too etc. The point being, don't single out black men who you are 'expecting' them to vote for Kamala

Stop 'expecting' folks to do something for you.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Well that just proves his point further...a bunch of grown men feelings hurt cause they getting called out on the bs, look in this very thread. Nikka still missing the bigger picture of the importance of getting a character like trump outta there
Most of the people in this thread have called Kamala all types of bytches, wench, etc all year. Hell even posted from right wing twitter accounts the lies about her family, career, etc. But now they're mad because Obama called them out on their bullshyt. Man these fake ass mfers humor me :mjlol:. Hell I watched Lord Jamar washed up ass shyt on Kamala and support Trump on Godfrey podcast. Godfrey supposedly being so pro black didnt even push back.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I think he is influential I agree with you on that.

I'm saying that most of his fans are not college educated.

You don't know for a fact that they are, I think Rock Newman is a fan and also Professor Smalls and those cats are more knowledgeable than your average college grad.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you breh, but if Harris loses I don't want Black male turnout at the polls to be used as the reason Kamala loses.

You see what I'm saying breh ?

I mean, if she loses and the black male turnout is bad then that’s what it is. Everyone else can be on code but we can’t. I seriously can’t feel bad about any black folk who sit this one out and have to deal with 4 years of Trump and beyond. Trump win is truly catastrophic IMO. He won’t do shyt for black oriole and make life a living hell with all the MAGA a$$holes running around. They will look you in your face and call you a DEI hire. Trump will also have the power to handpick some more judges and it’s game over. He is the one person you don’t want having power so I’m not a huge fan of Kamala but I don’t think black oriole can afford to sit this one out.

It should be all hands on deck to stop him. Would not care if it was anyone else.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If youre gonna vote, might as well vote for jill stein. :yeshrug: shes the only candidate that has put in her campaign that shes willing to do things SPECIFICALLY for black people such as reparations. Trump and Kamala havent done that. surprise everybody by putting the underdog in the white house that actually wants to do something.

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Even if it is, that's not our problem entirely :manny:there's always gonna be articles and bullshyt media pieces in the chamber just in case. Even if she wins ( I don't think she does personally) they're still gonna have something to say.

Why the fukk should I care any more than a passing glance because some egghead published some shyt.

Dudes gotta nut up and bypass the noise, I'm not saying outright ignore it, but it holds no weight over me because I know my people at the end of the day.

I appreciate this civil conversation, because a lot of kat's on here get emotional and try to cuss you out if if have a different opinion

ironically I think Harris is going to win though

but it's a tight race

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
no black man should be OK with trump and his supporters getting what they want.
I agree with this sentiment.

What I don't agree with the generalization of that support of Trump over the entire population of Black men. What I don't agree with is this idea that you can shame, insult, browbeat, and lie about Black men to get us to support your issues; instead of coming to us like you come to ever other ethnic group and demonstrate how your side will benefit Black men.

So, what I do not agree with is Liberal racism being accepted, just because they are Liberals. I will not accept some generalized mischaracterization of Black men, just because some Liberal (no matter the ethnicity or sex of the Liberal) said it.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I appreciate this civil conversation, because a lot of kat's on here get emotional and try to cuss you out if if have a different opinion

ironically I think Harris is going to win though

but it's a tight race

Trust me breh your frustration is absolutely warranted and justified.