The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
It ain't gonna work like that

you need a black person speaking to black people

a cac speaking to whites

hispanic speaking to whomever they're linked to Mexican/P.R./Central American etc.

A outsider is not gonna be able to reach you like someone within the fold. I can't go to the hood where the Mexicans be at and tell them to chill at, but the mfer Felipe working on a house or contracting probably can
Okay but Obama should not be shaming Black men when majority of us is voting for Kamala. His goal should be to get more undecided Black men to vote for Kamala, and not through shaming cause that is never going to work.

As I said before though he can shyt on those Trump supporters though for all I care, they deserved to be shamed. :manny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
wouldn't even be surprised if this following happens if orange idiot wins again:
1) MAGA loyalists start deporting illegal and legal immigrants
2) MAGAs start pointing fingers at American-born minorities (specifically us and Mexicans) in attempts to brand as immigrants and trigger deportations
3) Economy goes to trash because hypocritical whites somehow loved that immigrants would work for wages under the table, but hate the idea of an immigrant "takin der jerbs" (the economy isn't trash right now....commodities are overpriced because corporations know folks have the money to pay for expensive shyt)
4) Trump will claim he got left/dealt a shytty hand and blame Demoncrats.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one cares about our needs because we are disenfranchised.

We are disenfranchise partly because we don't vote and don't have an outsized influence on the political process like the Joos or rich Asians.

We should be more politically involved than anyone since we bear the brunt of all negative policy decisions.
Tbh I would rather black folk collectively focus on gaining political power than voting for any of these fukkers that are running. American Politics is about who got the money in resources for your needs. There’s what over 200 million white people vs 45 million black folks it will always be in white peoples favor in this country.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I agree,Tariq was one of the main ones who planted the seed many years ago. I hate to see that in an attempt to create engagement,some of his rhetoric and content has taken a turn for the worse. He may find himself in a cruel unforgiving loop like the Republicans did when they fully leaned into pandering to low iq hillbillies. Would love if he could be a serious voice in the political sphere,but I think maybes hes said and done too much for that to happen:francis:

Oh wait,I forgot Kamala sat down with Howard Stern yesterday. Anyone here willing to say Howards history isnt 10 times worst than Tariqs,especially toward black people and black women specefically:? Good thing this Obama speech deflected from that move.

Sit with Howard,but wont sit with Charlegmane and Tariq. I guess she must have her reasons:respect:

Dayum she sat down with sleeze ball Howard Stern but can't sit down with Tariq?

Nobody said nothing about her sitting down with Howard but fussed when Tariq invited her to meet with him?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
So the common theme I’m seeing in this thread is: Don’t talk to us like we’re children, even if what you’re saying is right?

Interesting.

Also that Barack somehow is uncomfortable around black people? Boy yall really live in a alternate reality it’s so sad

Daps
Tbh I would rather black folk collectively focus on gaining political power than voting for any of these fukkers that are running. American Politics is about who got the money in resources for your needs. There’s what over 200 million white people vs 45 million black folks it will always be in white peoples favor in this country.
how would black people gain political power by helping to elect the party that is actively disenfranchising us?

:jbhmm:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So the common theme I’m seeing in this thread is: Don’t talk to us like we’re children, even if what you’re saying is right?

Interesting.

Also that Barack somehow is uncomfortable around black people? Boy yall really live in a alternate reality it’s so sad
I don’t see what’s the issue with that. You’re going to be hard pressure having someone listen to what you’re saying if you talk to them like a child.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

How are Black folks going to get money and resources without a redistribution of wealth?

Generous tax credits to the working class does that.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
So are you stating that just because the side I do not support spews lies about us, it is fine for the side I do support to do it?

Do you even think about what you are writing, or is it just a stream of emotion being put into words? You seem to think it is ok for your side to do, what the other side you are against is doing. Really, do you not see the absolute hypocrisy in that stance?

I don't excuse any disrespect from either party.
i'm saying prioritize the damn threats, the choice is binary and so is the outcome of this election. you accuse me of being emotional when you're the one talking about shame and browbeating, I put my emotions aside look at the situation coldly as to which political party presents an immediate and longterm threat to me and mines then act accordingly.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s called being stubborn. And if that’s what nikkas want to do then :hubie:

Good luck
It's called having respect for the people you're trying to convey your message to, which is missing with a lot of people these days.

I’m a grown ass educated man. Treat me with respect and not how you’d talk to your own children.

I don’t tolerate that shyt from anyone even my own parents.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are Black folks going to get money and resources without a redistribution of wealth?

Generous tax credits to the working class does that.
When has that happened with either government in the last 20 years where you’ve had a redistribution of wealth for black folks sir? You think that’s suddenly changes with Kamala?