The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I understand it's election season, but as a Black man I'm fvcking sick and tired of Black men being blamed for everything under the sun.

I also don't like it because I'm voting for Kamala.

Obama needs to keep that same energy for all the MAGA racist voting for Trump, because if Donald wins it's white people who put him back in office, this doesn't have a dam thing to do with Black men being not enthusiastic about voting for Harris

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
i’m noticing a pattern with the “no tangibles, no vote” crowd. there’s a striking inability to think critically and logically, skills that are usually honed within the lecture halls of universities.

i am willing to bet the vast majority of people on this forum who are anti-kamala didn’t go to college.

It's obvious if you listen to some of the people that call in to Tariq's show.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand it's election season, but as a Black man I'm fvcking sick and tired of Black men being blamed for everything under the sun.

Obama needs to keep that same energy for all the MAGA racist voting for Trump, because if Donald wins it's white people who put him back in office, this doesn't have a dam thing to do with Black men being not enthusiastic about voting for Harris

Why is Obama going to finger wag at those racists? Waste of time and we do enough of that. Thry won’t change and won’t take any responsibility.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Why is Obama going to finger wag at those racists? Waste of time and we do enough of that. Thry won’t change and won’t take any responsibility.

Everybody over there isn't racists, there are racists in both parties btw.

But everybody whose voting for Trump isn't racist, black folks can't be racist.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:Obama may have hurt he chances with the lecturing bullshyt. I’m glad this is not going over well amongst the community.

Sista was cooking with Crisco.
Well that just proves his point further...a bunch of grown men feelings hurt cause they getting called out on the bs, look in this very thread. Nikka still missing the bigger picture of the importance of getting a character like trump outta there

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

The thing is in the context of America: you either black or you white.

Even with Latinos numbers growning, black people are always going to be persona non grata ( I think that's how it goes) in regards to anything in this country.

I think Obama's a bozo for this and for the pookie & ray ray shyt, but I've heard other black folks growing up saying similar shyt.

But I feel you 100 percent.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
16k done watched his show in 4 hours, I'd say 15k are not voting for Kamala vs to your 1 post.

I think he has more influence than what most give him
And instead of recognizing that, Obama gives them easy talking points

Nothing he said was helpful or was going to accomplish anything

Tariq a pos scammer but he has influence

And so do others

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

I feel you breh, but if Harris loses I don't want Black male turnout at the polls to be used as the reason Kamala loses.

You see what I'm saying breh ?