The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Daps
This thread is exactly how well that stupid lecture from house nikka Obama went

Demic00n fakkits forget that in 2016 majority of cac women voted for Trump aka 3 Supreme Court picks but Obama has all the smoke for black men? :gucci: :camby:
did you graduate from college?

:jbhmm:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
No he didn't. nikkas that wasn't going to vote before aren't going to vote now. nikkas that was going to vote for Trump before are still going to vote for Trump. It's October. If you don't know if you're going to vote or who you're going to vote for by now, then you're being disingenuous.

I was beginning to consider surrendering my vote to Kamala but Obama triggered me with that bullshyt and I'm sure many other black men that voted for him feel the same way.

How the fukk you gonna talk down to us after not never giving us a god damn thing and wants us to vote for a candidate that also makes it clear we ain't getting shyt in return...
But we need to "do the right thing" get trump out the paint"

How bout fukk you and fukk this country
Burn Babylon burn how bout that bytch

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
white women support kamala more than they do trump.
again, that didn't stop Obama from lecturing black males on this subject, who support Kamala more than white women.

So if he has time to lecture a group that overwhelmingly supports her, why can't he do it for a group that doesn't support her as much?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
majority of the country has the luxury to not give a fukk.

black america doesn’t.

a trump win turns the st0rmfr0nt-esque nature of twitter mainstream, with black inferiority becoming a publicly accepted view, which will inform decisions that impact our mobility.

black employment will solely consist of low wage menial labor, higher paying professions off limits. black homelessness will skyrocket, with all manner of safety nets that disproportionately aid the black community reduced or outright dissolved. black elders on medicare will see their coverage lowered or rescinded; medicaid will be eliminated. expect a marked spike in the deaths of black women, to genocidal levels, in red states due to repeal of reproductive healthcare rights.

black people are already on the brink. the black community is finished under a trump presidency. it will be ugly.

vince-carter-its-over.gif
It’s over either way because world war 3 about to pop off.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You know what's funny? I keep getting texts (that go to my spam folder) about donating to kamala every other week.

You'd think with all this "record breaking donations" noise in the news they wouldn't need to keep asking for more money
Elections are expensive, and Democrats don't have nearly as many wealthy mega donors as Rethugs do.

Case in point: Trump is being backed by the richest man in the world. :francis:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No to go off topic but I spoke about segregation being baked into society from how travel is done down to how
entire cities were constructed and shaped. Chicago being a great example of this.
Overtown in Miami immediately came to mind, it makes my blood fukking boil just thinking about I95 being dropped on top of it

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I was beginning to consider surrendering my vote to Kamala but Obama triggered me with that bullshyt and I'm sure many other black men that voted for him feel the same way.

How the fukk you gonna talk down to us after not never giving us a god damn thing and wants us to vote for a candidate that also makes it clear we ain't getting shyt in return...

Trump saying:

• "Laziness is a trait in Blacks. They can't control it "
  • "America will look like Detroit if Kamala wins."
  • "Black people are drawn to me because of my mugshot."
  • Calling NFL players, "sons of bytches," for kneeling because of anti-Black hatred

trump-twitter.jpg

None of that moved you, yet Obama's rather benign comments does? :unimpressed:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
dudes wanna sit at home and let people like this decide who should set policies and make laws they must abide by. :snoop:

1/11
@TheGoodLiars
Talked to a woman who believes the US government is controlling hurricanes to hurt Donald Trump’s chances in the 2024 Election.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1844387313238892547/vid/avc1/1080x1080/4Qe91xcxTw-2Qez0.mp4

2/11
@TheGoodLiars
We’re discussing this rally today on our show. Listen and support us if you can. The Good Liars | Herohero

3/11
@ArtCandee
Donald Trump wants to turn everyone into her by eliminating the Department of Education. 🤦‍♀️

4/11
@IvanasStairCam
I can’t decide if they’re more stupid or insane.

5/11
@MichaelGeo2213
The fact that you didn't start laughing hysterically when she was talking is a level of professionalism we can all admire. Holy smokes that lady is fukking crazy

6/11
@Laurieluvsmolly
Social media warriors spreading misinformation in coordination with Trump’s and other MAGA Republican’s lies is seriously hurting people.

This story is heartbreaking. ❤️‍🩹

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1844396835135189007/vid/avc1/714x394/OumnP3aowADhuuGA.mp4

7/11
@Kayphia1211
If I ever had any hope for 38% of the country, I just lost it

8/11
@Out5p0ken
She knows what she’s saying is a complete lie as she tries to get validation from you

9/11
@Thomasstjames3
Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that these areas are naturally more prone to hurricanes and tornadoes. Definitely all about those space lasers and cloud seeding.

10/11
@bobhellman
Seed Clouding is the new Ballot Harvesting.

11/11
@urbanmyths
The closest thing the United States ever had to a Jewish space laser was when Leonard Nimoy fired the USS Enterprise’s phasers at an enemy ship.

GZifMv5WIAgAm1M.jpg

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

I don't believe you. Just look how you speak after the bolded phrase. You're not a serious person.

Daps
Did you ever get an education? Do you even realize when you’re a puppet? Or is MSNBC telling you how to think? :jbhmm:
i’m noticing a pattern with the “no tangibles, no vote” crowd. there’s a striking inability to think critically and logically, skills that are usually honed within the lecture halls of universities.

i am willing to bet the vast majority of people on this forum who are anti-kamala didn’t go to college.