The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Biden do? What did Pence do? This is the first time I hear people blaming the VP for not doing shyt. Where was that smoke before?
Pence was wasn’t in a Vice president role running for President and Biden got voted because he had a presence as a vice president. He may have not done shyt before but atleast he had a pressence with the people.

Daps
Obama ain’t one of us either. I’m going to say this again. Obama father is from Kenya. Kenya is in East Africa his mother is white. He don’t come from us. Our people was in West and South Africa at one point. This dude got a pass in our community because of his melanin but he not of the same stock as us.
you sound like a eugenicist.

what is it with you #bothsides, “no tangibles, no vote” c00ns and your eugenicist delineation of blackness?

:mjgrin:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Facts they think that Scare tactic shyt will get votes. It’s a struggle with both parties. Black folks are at the point where they don’t give a fukk anymore.
Damn near majority of the country don’t give a fukk

About 40 something percent of eligible Americans typically vote, with some exceptions

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

About 40 something percent of eligible Americans typically vote, with some exceptions
You right because it’s all bullshyt and it only benefits other politians and the wealthy. Even Trump supporters are fukkin poor yet they think they man going to save em.

Politics is about who can finesse the best and not for its intended purpose. All Kamala got to do to get a term in is say we will fight for repairations she don’t even got to guarantee it and black people would vote in droves. But she would never say no shyt like that because her husband is a cac and she don’t want to rile up that base with that rhetoric.

Daps

majority of the country has the luxury to not give a fukk.

black america doesn’t.

a trump win turns the st0rmfr0nt-esque nature of twitter mainstream, with black inferiority becoming a publicly accepted view, which will inform decisions that impact our mobility.

black employment will solely consist of low wage menial labor, higher paying professions off limits. black homelessness will skyrocket, with all manner of safety nets that disproportionately aid the black community reduced or outright dissolved. black elders on medicare will see their coverage lowered or rescinded; medicaid will be eliminated. expect a marked spike in the deaths of black women, to genocidal levels, in red states due to repeal of reproductive healthcare rights.

black people are already on the brink. the black community is finished under a trump presidency. it will be ugly.

vince-carter-its-over.gif

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Who is she connecting to? Who is her base? We know who Trumps base is, we can define what categories they’re coming from. Kamala, however? Her support is a smorgasbord of people who are traditionally Democrat voters and people who don’t want to vote for Trump. That is to say the people aren’t supporting her, they’re supporting her party or choosing her so as not to support the other party. That MIGHT win, but it’s going to be much closer than it should be.

As for why we should care about Israel, what they’re doing over there is having a direct reputational and economic impact on the USA overseas but also back home. The fallout is going to be crazy. It’s not going to be like Iraq or Afghanistan where people just move on and forget about it.
I mean it's obvious the democratic base is fractured. But the biggest is still the Biden moderates. she absolutely must have that group. but at the same time she's also trying to get the republicans tired of Trump. especially the Haley voters. that's a sizeable group. at the same time trying to appease the progressives tired of Israel's bullshyt. it's going to be difficult to appeal to all those different groups at the same time. I'm thinking and hoping she's able to pull enough white women away from Trump on the abortion rights issue.

it's easy for trump. you just play the "immigrants gonna get you" tape on repeat for racist cacs to rile them up. that's all he needs. Kamala has a much tougher task

And I get the Israel thing. but what's happening in the country where I live is always going to take precedence. I think Kamala gets it but she is stuck tied to Biden's hip so she'll have to play her position until the election is over. Then she can be a bit more vocal about getting to a ceasefire.

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Look at the Major Male Black Celebs. Where are they? LeBron hasn't spoken up, has he? Correct me if I'm wrong. Is he out there campaigning for Harris? Maybe Curry has, but his fanbase is multicultural. I think celebs with high Q scores in among Black Men have internal research numbers that show going hard for Harris would lose them some of their fanbase. I don't think she has the juice with Black People that some are trying to portray.