The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course. But we have to look deeper. Trump has his base that’s going to vote for him no matter what. All those people who sit? They could be a part of Kamala’s base but she’s not doing enough to win over voters, instead she’s losing them. This election should be a fukking layup and she’s in danger of losing it. Why? Because she’s not connecting with ANYBODY and she’s losing connection with marginalized groups and liberal whites due to her support of Israel.

She’s not doing a good job.
This! Also most people aren’t addressing the elephant in the room is that she’s the vice president now who has pretty much done fukk all under the Biden administration. People think shyt will suddenly change? She looks to scripted outchea. Atleast Biden was very active and vocal about shyt when he was vp with Obama.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This! Also most people aren’t addressing the elephant in the room is that she’s the vice president now who has pretty much done fukk all under the Biden administration. People think shyt will suddenly change? She looks to scripted outchea. Atleast Biden was very active and vocal about shyt when he was vp with Obama.

Tell me what VPs have done throughout history so I can compare them with kamala. VP has no power. Trump had 4 years as prez and accomplished nothing positive.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok but then that would make a man’s life more unbalanced. Yes in terms of the home structure it’s beneficial but I seen it work in both ways in a good economy.

But at the same time it’s all what you value in life me personally I want to have a balance with work and my family. Some nikkaz would rather work and just do they providing part for the household and that’s cool. But I’m a full circle type so if my wife has to work for me to achieve that so be it.

:yeshrug:

But to each his own.

I believe being in a polygamous relationship with you,your wife and the European is the definition of unbalanced. Rather the European is an invisible force in your household or not he is there. Having your woman out and about,being a cog in the white supremacy system? This will only make his pressence far more prevelant. It will go from Patrick Swayze in Ghost being unseen and unheard,to when he learned how to push pennies. Message to black men globally,dont be Willie Lopez:respect:#MESSAGE

tumblr_novgcgRlTM1rir2g0o7_r1_400.gifv

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe being in a polygamous relationship with you,your wife and the European is the definition of unbalanced. Rather the European is an invisible force in your household or not he is there. Having your woman out and about,being a cog in the white supremacy system? This will only make his pressence far more prevelant. It will go from Patrick Swayze in Ghost being unseen and unheard,to when he learned how to push pennies. Message to black men globally,dont be Willie Lopez:respect:#MESSAGE

tumblr_novgcgRlTM1rir2g0o7_r1_400.gifv

:yeshrug: Welp if we as black folks provided more opportunities we wouldn’t need the European as much. Until then these bills and babies need to be provided for and if the European wants to help in this aspect so be it.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me what VPs have done throughout history so I can compare them with kamala. VP has no power. Trump had 4 years as prez and accomplished nothing positive.
She don’t have a presence. Biden had a presence with Obama. Like she just pops out and your like oh I Forgot she’s the vp.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Who is she connecting to? Who is her base? We know who Trumps base is, we can define what categories they’re coming from. Kamala, however? Her support is a smorgasbord of people who are traditionally Democrat voters and people who don’t want to vote for Trump. That is to say the people aren’t supporting her, they’re supporting her party or choosing her so as not to support the other party. That MIGHT win, but it’s going to be much closer than it should be.

As for why we should care about Israel, what they’re doing over there is having a direct reputational and economic impact on the USA overseas but also back home. The fallout is going to be crazy. It’s not going to be like Iraq or Afghanistan where people just move on and forget about it.
Thr working class as a whole is not excited about her

These dudes are delusional

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She don’t have a presence. Biden had a presence with Obama. Like she just pops out and your like oh I Forgot she’s the vp.

What did Biden do? What did Pence do? This is the first time I hear people blaming the VP for not doing shyt. Where was that smoke before?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In the words of Dorothy "Theres no place like home". Yes absolutely women have strengths at certain jobs. Jobs like daycare workers,teachers from kindergarten up to 6th grade,cooks,beauty. But we dont consider these things jobs,these things are natural gender roles. These are things women would be doing if they had to stay home with parents until they were married. As well as things women would be great at doing for a husband and children. Women should be help mates to their parents until they become claimed by a man who their parents approve of(not forcibly arranged).

If women werent in the workforce it would solve 80% of Americas problems. Sure it causes for a quick accelration in economic growth. But at the cost of inflation,wages rising too fast,limited space which allows for an atrocious housing market. But this is how the European chooses to run his country. I guess it works as long as you can keep printing fake fiat currency people believe in, with zero reprocussion. In a real world environment its not conduscive,and even in this zoo its problematic and inneficient:respect:

No wonder you like Trump :russ: you have the political views of a white man from the 1950s :heh: