The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'll be more on the people who voted Trump and those who decided to sit out altogether.
Of course. But we have to look deeper. Trump has his base that’s going to vote for him no matter what. All those people who sit? They could be a part of Kamala’s base but she’s not doing enough to win over voters, instead she’s losing them. This election should be a fukking layup and she’s in danger of losing it. Why? Because she’s not connecting with ANYBODY and she’s losing connection with marginalized groups and liberal whites due to her support of Israel.

She’s not doing a good job.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how Black Men get attacked and blamed for everything.

You have fish dying in Iceand and it's the Black Man fault, it's always the Black Mans fault.

You do not see this type of energy for Asian Men, Hispanic/Latino Men, White Men, Native American Men, Indian Men and etc.

It's crazy because they are talking at Black Men with no respect, not to you with respect.
This is what happens when you blindly vote for a party and never demand anything in return. They start taking you for granted. But I bet they're listening now after seeing those latest poll numbers.
:sas1:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the new form of bs logic since "lesser of two evils" has failed.

They now saying, "somebody gotta win".

Idgaf if Trump wins, cause the DEMS need to learn to stop playing with us.

If we can't all be equally comfortable, then we can all be equally uncomfortable.

I say it once and I will say it again...nothing changes for black people unless we are oppressed out right.

Every fukking positive change we made in this country for our betterment came from oppression and struggle.

It's time we band together and stop the bullshyt.
Facts they think that Scare tactic shyt will get votes. It’s a struggle with both parties. Black folks are at the point where they don’t give a fukk anymore.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think women shouldn’t be in the workforce I highly disagree with this since they have strengths in certain jobs more so then men.

In the words of Dorothy "Theres no place like home". Yes absolutely women have strengths at certain jobs. Jobs like daycare workers,teachers from kindergarten up to 6th grade,cooks,beauty. But we dont consider these things jobs,these things are natural gender roles. These are things women would be doing if they had to stay home with parents until they were married. As well as things women would be great at doing for a husband and children. Women should be help mates to their parents until they become claimed by a man who their parents approve of(not forcibly arranged).

If women werent in the workforce it would solve 80% of Americas problems. Sure it causes for a quick accelration in economic growth. But at the cost of inflation,wages rising too fast,limited space which allows for an atrocious housing market. But this is how the European chooses to run his country. I guess it works as long as you can keep printing fake fiat currency people believe in, with zero reprocussion. In a real world environment its not conduscive,and even in this zoo its problematic and inneficient:respect:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Of course. But we have to look deeper. Trump has his base that’s going to vote for him no matter what. All those people who sit? They could be a part of Kamala’s base but she’s not doing enough to win over voters, instead she’s losing them. This election should be a fukking layup and she’s in danger of losing it. Why? Because she’s not connecting with ANYBODY and she’s losing connection with marginalized groups and liberal whites due to her support of Israel.

She’s not doing a good job.
Saying she's not connecting with anybody is just flat out hyperbole and wrong. The sharp turnaround in polls from when Biden stepped down to the historic flood of campaign donations from regular people says she's connecting with a lot of people. So clearly she's doing things and announcing policies that a lot of people like. The question is is it enough win over the few undecided which is what determines the election winner. The Israel thing is fukked up, but I'm more concerned with what happens in this country before I can worry about another. sorry

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the words of Dorothy "Theres no place like home". Yes absolutely women have strengths at certain jobs. Jobs like daycare workers,teachers from kindergarten up to 6th grade,cooks,beauty. But we dont consider these things jobs,these things are natural gender roles. These are things women would be doing if they had to stay home with parents until they were married. As well as things women would be great at doing for a husband and children. Women should be help mates to their parents until they become claimed by a man who their parents approve of(not forcibly arranged).

If women werent in the workforce it would solve 80% of Americas problems. Sure it causes for a quick accelration in economic growth. But at the cost of inflation,wages rising too fast,limited space which allows for an atrocious housing market. But this is how the European chooses to run his country. I guess it works as long as you can keep printing fake fiat currency people believe in, with zero reprocussion. In a real world environment its not conduscive,and even in this zoo its problematic and inneficient:respect:
Ok but then that would make a man’s life more unbalanced. Yes in terms of the home structure it’s beneficial but I seen it work in both ways in a good economy.

But at the same time it’s all what you value in life me personally I want to have a balance with work and my family. Some nikkaz would rather work and just do they providing part for the household and that’s cool. But I’m a full circle type so if my wife has to work for me to achieve that so be it.

:yeshrug:

But to each his own.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying she's not connecting with anybody is just flat out hyperbole and wrong. The sharp turnaround in polls from when Biden stepped down to the historic flood of campaign donations from regular people says she's connecting with a lot of people. So clearly she's doing things and announcing policies that a lot of people like. The question is is it enough win over the few undecided which is what determines the election winner. The Israel thing is fukked up, but I'm more concerned with what happens in this country before I can worry about another. sorry
Who is she connecting to? Who is her base? We know who Trumps base is, we can define what categories they’re coming from. Kamala, however? Her support is a smorgasbord of people who are traditionally Democrat voters and people who don’t want to vote for Trump. That is to say the people aren’t supporting her, they’re supporting her party or choosing her so as not to support the other party. That MIGHT win, but it’s going to be much closer than it should be.

As for why we should care about Israel, what they’re doing over there is having a direct reputational and economic impact on the USA overseas but also back home. The fallout is going to be crazy. It’s not going to be like Iraq or Afghanistan where people just move on and forget about it.