The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just Blue fascists who want to completely and totally own the voting process for minorities.

And the threat is basically "You gon' be lynched if you don't vote right!!".

Because on anything meaningful neither party is progressive.
Stop fracking? Nope, get fukked! The drilling will continue. Get ready for the climate wars :banderas:
Stop violent policing? Nope, get fukked! Cop cities are still being erected. :banderas:
Healthcare? Nope, get fukked! You will like this Heritage foundation created ACA (Now Obamacare) program
Source: Here
Don't like the war in Israel? Whoopsie daisy! Get fukked!!!
Don't like anti-LGBT laws? Did I mention that you need to get fukked? :pachaha:

Remember :troll: You bettter vote blue!! Because at least we'll kill you after addressing you with the right pronouns :wow:
I don't envy the position Democrats are in having to please so many different voting groups. While at the same time keeping all their Corporate donors happy.

But they only have themselves to blame for lying and straddling the fence with their most loyal voting block. I'm not sure where they can go if Kamala loses. They've lost working class and rural voters and now black male support is beyond shakey. Basically it's amnesty or bust for them by letting in millions of immigrants and hoping they vote all Blue.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do i believe a woman should be president,not particularly. I also dont believe they should be in the workforce at all really. Just to be clear its not an issue of a woman having too much power.

Do i want to vote for a bedwench based on my beliefs,and most importantly universal law? Absolutely not.

Would I vote if she had a black specefic agenda and policy that was too good to pass up? Of course I would. I wouldve also even voted for Joe Biden.

While I respect the GOAT president Obama,he needs to respect Kamalas damn campaign. She decided she doesnt want to base her campaign on race. So im going to have to insist you dont talk to me as a black man. Just speak to Americans as a whole champ:respect:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
"Anything wrong with that?" it's not illegal, but yeah I don't support that idea personally. Democrats are proven to be better for black people in general when they're in office, republicans are attacking 1. DEI 2. Affirmative Action, which they got rid of 3. Haitian Immigrants 4. Local reparations programs, republicans support police asking with impunity and donald trump said he wants to make cops immune to prosecution, jill stein is linked to russia and has no reasonable chance of winning, same with Cornell West.

So yeah it's not like I think not voting or voting third party as a Black person should be illegal. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend it makes sense to me either

Stein and West are stronger candidates than Trump and Kamala

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
It's crazy how Black Men get attacked and blamed for everything.

You have fish dying in Iceland and it's the Black Man fault, it's always the Black Mans fault.

You do not see this type of energy for Asian Men, Hispanic/Latino Men, White Men, Native American Men, Indian Men and etc.

It's crazy because they are talking at Black Men with no respect, not to you with respect.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do i believe a woman should be president,not particularly. I also dont believe they should be in the workforce at all really. Just to be clear its not an issue of a woman having too much power.

Do i want to vote for a bedwench based on my beliefs,and most importantly universal law? Absolutely not.

Would I vote if she had a black specefic agenda and policy that was too good to pass up? Of course I would. I wouldve also even voted for Joe Biden.

While I respect the GOAT president Obama,he needs to respect Kamalas damn campaign. She decided she doesnt want to base her campaign on race. So im going to have to insist you dont talk to me as a black man. Just speak to Americans as a whole champ:respect:
Why do you think women shouldn’t be in the workforce I highly disagree with this since they have strengths in certain jobs more so then men.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I don't envy the position Democrats are in having to please so many different voting groups. While at the same time keeping all their Corporate donors happy.

But they only have themselves to blame for lying and straddling the fence with their most loyal voting block. I'm not sure where they can go if Kamala loses. They've lost working class and rural voters and now black male support is beyond shakey. Basically it's amnesty or bust for them by letting in millions of immigrants and hoping they vote all Blue.
Barring any scandal, it’s Wes Moore or Andy Bashear.
He’s making legitimate points but my god this man is insufferable…to the point of condescension.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
What fantasy is that? because there's no issue with printing money when it comes to the Defense budget. A small portion of that money would go to these programs that could use it.
shouldnt be spending money we don't have to fund wars and all that shyt too especially to interfere in other country's business. im with u when youre right.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
And what world do you live in where you think you can police someone else's vote?
:pachaha:
I would vote for Daffy Duck before Kamala or Trump.
This is the new form of bs logic since "lesser of two evils" has failed.

They now saying, "somebody gotta win".

Idgaf if Trump wins, cause the DEMS need to learn to stop playing with us.

If we can't all be equally comfortable, then we can all be equally uncomfortable.

I say it once and I will say it again...nothing changes for black people unless we are oppressed out right.

Every fukking positive change we made in this country for our betterment came from oppression and struggle.

It's time we band together and stop the bullshyt.