The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because there’s nothing to be enthusiastic about.
Well...anyone with common sense would be enthused about getting donald and maga out the paint but too many nikkas hell bent on nitpicking kamala as if this shouldn't be a no-brainer...like come the fukk on, this isnt a tough decision and yes voting for trump is a despicable act by any black man

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't listen to his little diatribe but it was actually worse than I imagined.
:snoop:
How can anyone be so tone deaf?

A Stern Obama Tells Black Men to Drop ‘Excuses’ and Support Harris​

Mr. Obama, speaking directly to Black male voters whom he said might not support Ms. Harris, told a group of campaign volunteers and officials gathered at a field office just ahead of his appearance at a Harris rally that the decision between the vice president and former President Donald J. Trump, her Republican opponent, “isn’t a close call.”

Citing “reports I’m getting from campaigns and communities,” he called out what he said was flagging enthusiasm for Ms. Harris compared with the support he received when he was running for the presidency in 2008.

“You’re coming up with all kinds of reasons and excuses,” Mr. Obama said. “I’ve got a problem with that.

“Part of it makes me think that, well, you just aren’t feeling the idea of having a woman as president
, and you’re coming up with other alternatives and other reasons for that,” Mr. Obama continued, adding that the “women in our lives have been getting our backs this entire time.
“When we get in trouble and the system isn’t working for us, they’re the ones out there marching and protesting.”
He's 100% right, hit dogs holler. You see all this nitpicking about kamala when there's a literal racist, wannabe dictator with a flat out racist fanbase running against her...and somehow he gets judged on a curve. Nobody wants to hear gripes about kamala when she running against that guy...try to see the bigger picture. Black men voting for trump might be the dumbest shyt I've seen in my life

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, enough with this BS. You act like he was not President before, that his followers were not around before. When you go off the deepened with your claims, you make your position weaker. Histrionics will not win this election for Kamala, actual policies that resonate with people will do it.
Yet trump has come with absolutely zero policy other than blame immigrants for everything and make the rich richer yet people aren't asking about his policy....this the bullshyt he talking about

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
He's right.

You got one cadinate and party that are actively trying to take away your ability to do better in life and you have another who's giving you tools to do better in life. But ultimately you have to want to do better. It's too many black men who are bitter at the world, mad at women, and just living day by day not doing shyt.

This is America. No one is going to give you a handout. You have to have the initiative and drive to want to do better for yourself. The tools to do better are available. Take advantage of them.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Dems still need to do more but I want MAGA out the paint first. Pragmatism >> Idealism.

HOWEVER - it does seem problematic that Dems never really address our needs. It's always "y'all Kneegrows need to vote." You don't see them doing little stump speeches in the hood. Always pandering to white rural and suburban voters...Latinos etc. They rarely talk to undecided/waffling Blacks...just Blacks already committed to the cause.
Trump is a serial bungler and deserves to lose least of all because he cannot get out of his own way.

But again, once Kamala beats Trump the DNC will claim the next Republican is also a threat to democracy and will continue attempts to whip up black votes without offering anything tangible and specific. It should be noteworthy that we have black candidates who believe they are owed black votes while openly stating that specifically uplifting the black community is not on the agenda.

At a certain point, people who feel dissatisfied and disenfranchised are willing to vote against their best interest if not burn the country down.

And that's without the influence of bad actors like Russia spreading misinformation and paying bad actors to spout racially divisive rhetoric. Or AI deep fakes. Doesn't matter if the viewer learns the video is fake, the content will still sit with the viewer in some way or fashion.

I just hope the GOP returns the Overton window back to a neoliberal consensus, because the next authoritarian MAGA candidate will be considerably more competent than Trump and might even aspire for autocracy.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Obama just cost the demic00ns black votes with his bullshyt lecturing :mjlol:
No he didn't. nikkas that wasn't going to vote before aren't going to vote now. nikkas that was going to vote for Trump before are still going to vote for Trump. It's October. If you don't know if you're going to vote or who you're going to vote for by now, then you're being disingenuous.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
shyt on Black men and give free ammunition to a conservative tabloid. Great strategy from the DNC :obama:

Why don't Democrats ever bring up Hispanic men polling numbers I do wonder :jbhmm:

Exactly, demic00n’s love being insulted and treated like shyt, no smoke for Hispanic males voting for Trump though :mjlol:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
i don’t care about reparations, if you want me to be as frank as i can be.

if it ever happens, cool. but, at the moment, there are far more pressing matters than the fight for reparations, which has turned into an excuse to be politically self-destructive.

i’m concerned about the black middle class, and black elders, and black children - all targets of project 2025.

when you say you’re not voting for either candidate, in a two party system, at a moment when one of the outcomes poses such a catastrophic threat to black people, it tells me that you are a liar.

you are voting for one of the candidates.

:francis:
It always comes down to reparations with the both sider/contrarian group. They didn't give it to us back then so them giving it to us now is even less likely folks have gotta start being realistic. If that's the only issue that determines your vote you're truly lost out here. Sitting out here waiting on some pie in the sky handout that will never come. What's worse is by not voting you're essentially installing the people in power who will do everything possible to prevent it from happening while also eroding other gains your ancestors fought and sacrificed to gain.... they weren't waiting on no reparations.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is who is he talking to?

He's proselytizing to a room full of people who already support her and the democratic party.

He did this same shyt during his presidency. Whenever he speaks to black people, black men especially, he talks down to them.

Remember when he went to a Morehouse graduation and started telling dudes to take care of their kids?

What a fukking dolt.
I’m glad you noticed that.