The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama ain’t one of us either. I’m going to say this again. Obama father is from Kenya. Kenya is in East Africa his mother is white. He don’t come from us. Our people was in West and South Africa at one point. This dude got a pass in our community because of his melanin but he not of the same stock as us.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
imagine cheerleading over a politician who don’t give a single fukk about your ass. :unimpressed:

I’m not voting at all so miss me with that Trump shyt. Both him and Kamala can go straight to hell.

She can’t even give us a straight answer over reparations and any other black related issues but go ahead and keep ass kissing and she might mail you an autograph.

You going on my ignore list btw.

Does your dumb ass vote on the state and local level? Do you vote for county commissioners, judges, etc.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Obama ain’t one of us either. I’m going to say this again. Obama father is from Kenya. Kenya is in East Africa his mother is white. He don’t come from us. Our people was in West and South Africa at one point. This dude got a pass in our community because of his melanin but he not of the same stock as us.

True, but voting for Kamala for Trump is obvious.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You idiots talking about not voting when these crackas are silently disenfranchising your demographics :mjlol:
racial_disparities_persist_in_many_us_jails_990-650px-fig1.png

Key Statistics:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Donald Trump was president for four years and didn’t do shyt for Black men then and, historically, never had anything for Black men but disdain and dismissal. Black men supporting him are weak as fukk and if you think hearing the truth about yourself is patronizing, that’s a YOU problem.
Him saying what he said isn't going to help her win the election

Dude was preaching to the choir in a room that already fukked with her

Keep saying the same shyt over and over, it doesn't change the truth

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
barack obama is black. kamala is a black woman.

why would they lecture any other group but black people?

i don’t see any white or asian or latino democrats admonishing black people for their voting habits, so why would you expect a black democrat to lecture voters from their communities?

:unimpressed:
Yet Biden says you ain't Black if you don't vote Dem and CNN,MSNBC,etc always running news stories on Black males voting habits. Foh

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps

so what are you saying here, that you would rather vote for the grandson of scottish/german immigrants married to a slovenian immigrant wife? Is trump from the same stock as you?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You are completely wrong I display zero self hate I display self love and Black men need some political tough love.

Black men fair the worst in income, wealth, education, health, criminal justice and still don't vote in the numbers that we should.

We should be called out criticized.

And it should come from other Black men not feminist like Jemelle Hill and the other goofballs.
A Black man who is fine with Black men being talked down to, insulted, and slandered is a Black man who is demonstrating self-hatred. Take the same sort of insults, but now have a Conservative make them and another Black man cosigning it. You would easily see that Black man's self-hatred, but since this is being done by Liberals you think it is perfectly fine.

You sir are a mirror of what you are fighting against. You perform the same actions, same sort of exaggerations, and same sort of support for the disrespect of Black men that the side you state you are against does. It is just that you do it for your side, while being so unaware of what you are doing that you think you are doing what is right. Well in fact, you are doing what is wrong and your actions are not helping your side win.

You don't garner support by insulting those you desire the support from.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's 100% right, hit dogs holler. You see all this nitpicking about kamala when there's a literal racist, wannabe dictator with a flat out racist fanbase running against her...and somehow he gets judged on a curve. Nobody wants to hear gripes about kamala when she running against that guy...try to see the bigger picture. Black men voting for trump might be the dumbest shyt I've seen in my life
I have to agree here. President Obama isn’t wrong in what he’s saying; if you’re a black man supporting a racist POS who has policies aimed to take your rights away and encourage law enforcement to beat and kill you with impunity, you need to be chastised.

There’s a difference between wanting to hold an administration accountable and demand things (fair) and being a Trump cheerleader who refuses to ask anything of him and spends time denigrating Harris by calling her racist insults (stupidity/c00ning).

What I don’t agree with is Obama talking about this in public. The black men who support Trump (especially online) by and large don’t vote and don’t participate in politics outside of trolling online.

The black men in that space didn’t need to hear that message.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Black man who is fine with Black men being talked down to, insulted, and slandered is a Black man who is demonstrating self-hatred. Take the same sort of insults, but now have a Conservative make them and another Black man cosigning it. You would easily see the that Black man's self-hatred, but since this is being done by Liberals you think it is perfectly fine.

You sir are a mirror of what you are fighting against. You perform the same actions, same sort of exaggerations, and same sort of support for the disrespect of Black men that the side you state you are against does. It is just that you do it for your side, while being so unaware of what you are doing that you think you are doing what is right. Well in fact, you are doing what is wrong and your actions are not helping your side win.

You don't garner support by insulting those you desire the support from.
Then why are some black men supporting Trump?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Oh ok, so trump is south African then.

It's about whether you want a white supremacist with supreme judges on his side fukking up America or you don't.

It don't matter where Obama or Kamala parents are from.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Has anyone chastised white women or Hispanic men or Hispanic women or white men for their more significant support of Trump compared to black men?

Has anyone chastised black women? They're not at 100%, there are some Trump supporters. Any clips of Kamala speaking down to them?

Any clips of Michelle or Kamala speaking down to Spelman graduates, scolding them and telling them to avoid babies out of wedlock?

Anyways I live in a deep blue state, so my vote doesn't matter. Can't imagine Obama coming out here to speak crazy to people who look like me.

Y'all be safe tho.