The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Then why are some black men supporting Trump?
What sort of question is this? They support him, because they desire to support him. The point is that the Democrats need to bring over the undecided, the decided already are going to pick whom they have decided on. You do not get an undecided man to choose you, if you are insulting him. You may instead cause him to decide on your opposition at worst, or decide to not choose either side at best.

What will not happen is the man thinks, "You know what, yea you were right to insult me, insult my intelligence, blame us all for your troubles in garnering what you desire, so I am going to now give you my support" What will work is actually coming to those undecided men with issues that affect them, how your candidate will fix those issues, and how their position overall will be superior by going with the candidate you are representing.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Has anyone chastised white women or Hispanic men or Hispanic women or white men for their more significant support of Trump compared to black men?

I swear y'all live in the weirdest bubbles. :dahell:

You can find plenty articles lamenting the fact that there are Hispanic Trump supporters too.

White men goes without saying - they're called racists, white nationalists, deplorables, etc. Everyone knows White men are the default target when we talk about Trump's racist and misogynistic supporters.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’ll preface by saying I am voting for Harris and still think Obama was a very good president.

I’m tired of this shyt. No other voting demographic in the country is talked down to or denigrated like black men. Every four years we are hit with multiple waves of this shyt. It starts in the summer typically, with radio hosts or black democrat women advisors claiming black men aren’t doing their share. Then it reaches mainstream media in the fall, followed by Obama giving a Pookie and Ray Ray speech about us,

Let’s be clear: Harris will get at least 80% of the black male vote, and black men are the most progressive voters in the country BY FAR. We have no issue voting for women because we voted for Hillary at the highest rate of anyone. You know who does have an issue voting for women? White men and white women. Yet no one is talking down to them. I don’t think any voting block should be talked down to but IF any voters have a problem it’s them lmao.

Obama is never confronted about this because he’s untouchable. If you get an Obama interview it’s because you’re not asking questions like this. I’m tired of this shyt.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You know who does have an issue voting for women? White men and white women. Yet no one is talking down to them.

White men who vote for Trump are constantly mocked, called racists, deplorables, white nationalists, misogynists, morally corrupt, fake christians, etc. There are 1200 videos online talking down to them and making fun of them. Whenever people mock Trump supporters or blame them for fukking up the country, by default everyone knows they're talking about White people

Look at the comment just above yours for examples of blaming White women for Trump.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I’ll preface by saying I am voting for Harris and still think Obama was a very good president.

I’m tired of this shyt. No other voting demographic in the country is talked down to or denigrated like black men. Every four years we are hit with multiple waves of this shyt. It starts in the summer typically, with radio hosts or black democrat women advisors claiming black men aren’t doing their share. Then it reaches mainstream media in the fall, followed by Obama giving a Pookie and Ray Ray speech about us,

Let’s be clear: Harris will get at least 80% of the black male vote, and black men are the most progressive voters in the country BY FAR. We have no issue voting for women because we voted for Hillary at the highest rate of anyone. You know who does have an issue voting for women? White men and white women. Yet no one is talking down to them. I don’t think any voting block should be talked down to but IF any voters have a problem it’s then lmao.

Obama is never confronted about this because he’s untouchable. If you get an Obama interview it’s because you’re not asking questions like this. I’m tired of this shyt.

I bolded that part to emphasize the reality of what Black men actually do.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I swear y'all live in the weirdest bubbles. :dahell:

You can find plenty articles lamenting the fact that there are Hispanic Trump supporters too.

White men goes without saying - they're called racists, white nationalists, deplorables, etc. Everyone knows White men are the default target when we talk about Trump's racist and misogynistic supporters.

These are articles. Show me clips of Hillary Clinton or Jill Biden admonishing white women. Show me clips of Biden chiding white men.

You're too smart to not get the gist of what it is I'm saying. Articles are different from a former president making it a point to publicly chastise black men in public settings with his voice.

By the way, in this article dump, anything on when Michelle spoke down to the sisters at Spelman? Waiting for that one.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
These are articles. Show me clips of Hillary Clinton or Jill Biden admonishing white women.

You mean like this?

Of course, there are even more famous clips of Obama and Clinton both blaming White people for not voting for them.

"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate, and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, and they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

You have to be blind as hell to not know he was talking about White people. "small towns in the Midwest"? Come on now, that's not a dog whistle, that's a siren.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. (Laughter/applause) Right? (Laughter/applause) They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic – you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people – now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks – they are irredeemable, but thankfully, they are not America."

Once again, EVERYONE knew she was talking about White men, including the White men she was talking to.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Harris peaked after the DNC and has been losing support which is NOT good considering Trump has run a shytty campaign.

Obama is being trotted out to try and stop the bleeding but he cannot change people’s view of Harris.

She is just not taken seriously.

And that's the issue

She can't be taken serious, leaders don't respect her or Biden, they can't control dude from Israel. Other leaders are watching how they handle dude

Her plans are fairy tale shyt, and won't get passed.

She not doing enough to help black folks, haven't done enough to move black folks to push her through.

She's tanking. This Obama is screaming, help black men. There are other men in this country. Go play in their faces.