The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

that guy

Superstar
Daps

dwaynewade-smh.gif

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
if you are criticizing kamala for invalid reasons, you are supporting trump.

if you are entertaining the idea of withholding a vote for kamala, you are supporting trump.

if you are criticizing obama for leveling some unpleasant truths about the warped psyches of a not insignificant number of black men in this country, you are supporting trump.

:francis:
85% of Black men vote Democrat.

No other group of men vote for Democrats at that rate. Never once have I heard the Democrat politician ever speak on Latino men and how they choose to vote. So what makes them so comfortable to speak on us?

Serious question

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
This some bullcrap
I voted for this p*ssy ass nikka twice too
Putin was calling him a p*ssy ass nikka to his face while the police was killing the fukk outta us he talking bout how we need to straighten up and not giving black people a god damn piece of restitution or reparations or not a god damn thing he was protecting the police tho signing blue light laws like his lil croadie Kamala man fukk these mothafukkaz

The worst kind of enemy acting like he one of us I can't blame those who they have fooled because they know we need change we need hope and faith and many of us believe these politicians are the Pinnacle of Hope and salvation for our people and they use it and abuse it
And it makes me sick
Please don't censor my feelings and passion
Please don't ban me for my abrasive words
Peace and love Coli family

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
ya'll losers took zero time.

what even are talk talking about in this post? that's a wild ass comparison and your inability to see the difference speaks volumes

Can I ask you a question?

Why is it a naturally given thing that black folks must vote Democrat and must vote for Kamala?

How is she being represented? As one of you? As a member of your community? Why is there so much debate about her blackness? Is it to see if she meets the criteria of being one of you? Or to undermine it same way they tried with Obama?

Why are you being admonished as black folks that you are not showing up for her? Are you monolith? Are you a voting bloc?

Obamas talk basically confirms that in their mind you are a voting bloc and you should show up for one of yours unless you are prejudiced by her being a woman. Yet women are your community backbone.

Tribes have common blood and ancestry, common experience and history, common migration patterns into areas. Common cuisine, common language. Common social experience. Common issues. Common community. Its not a stretch for me to say you will be considered almost like a tribe whether you recognize it or not then turned into vehicle to accomplish a goal.

They count on the same energetic force that will push you to support someone from your community, someone who is represented as one of you... And equate that with they will support my interests.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You nikkas about to get a get a stern talking too now.
tenor-18-44.gif

:mjlol:

‘I am worried about turnout in Detroit’: Dems move to shore up Harris’ base in Michigan​

The Harris campaign is dispatching surrogates to shore up support among Black men

DETROIT — Democrats are deploying prominent Black surrogates to Michigan to deliver an urgent plea: Black men, we need you.

It’s a concerted push, involving the likes of NBA hall-of-famer Magic Johnson, New York Attorney General Tish James, Democratic Party elder Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.), Gen-Z Rep. Maxwell Frost (D-Fla.) and actress Kerry Washington in Detroit, which is nearly 80 percent Black, and the surrounding area. And it’s the latest sign that the Kamala Harris campaign — and Democrats more broadly — see trouble on the horizon.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

You nikkas about to get a get a stern talking too now.​

tenor-18-44.gif

:mjlol:

‘I am worried about turnout in Detroit’: Dems move to shore up Harris’ base in Michigan​

The Harris campaign is dispatching surrogates to shore up support among Black men

DETROIT — Democrats are deploying prominent Black surrogates to Michigan to deliver an urgent plea: Black men, we need you.

It’s a concerted push, involving the likes of NBA hall-of-famer Magic Johnson, New York Attorney General Tish James, Democratic Party elder Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.), Gen-Z Rep. Maxwell Frost (D-Fla.) and actress Kerry Washington in Detroit, which is nearly 80 percent Black, and the surrounding area. And it’s the latest sign that the Kamala Harris campaign — and Democrats more broadly — see trouble on the horizon.
I guess the conceded on losing the Muslims in the state?

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Barack cool black accent and a firm finger point dont work in 2024

Different social and polarized climate, and the price of everything went up

Plus Black men are tired of that shyt
Donald Trump was president for four years and didn’t do shyt for Black men then and, historically, never had anything for Black men but disdain and dismissal. Black men supporting him are weak as fukk and if you think hearing the truth about yourself is patronizing, that’s a YOU problem.

Daps
Yes, but why did they come into creation. What was the cause of Germany moving towards fascism and a support of Nazism? See, you are looking at the manner something was done, and not even considering why it was done. Not considering what actually caused it to be done. Perhaps you learn about what happened after WW1 and what was going on in Germany that was the perfect catalyst to Nazism.

Second, you are still talking histrionics when I told you they would not be able to do to us what they did to Jews and other undesirables. One major reason for that is that Black Americans are armed and that we make up a large proportion of the actual Military of this country. Your fear mongering is not going to work on those who actually know the military makeup of this country.

In order for them to even be in a situation that opened us up to that treatment, we would have to be stripped of all of our weapons, our training, and our people kicked out of the military branches.

There is only one party that seeks to strip us of legally owning weapons, with their no gun cities, and that is not the Republican party. So your fear mongering over us experiencing what the Jews and other undesirables in Germany experienced up to and during WW2 is ineffective. You will never scare Black men who already deal with police brutality in Democratic cities no less, with that claim.
i’ve already said, as many scholars of fascism have stated, that fascism comes in many forms.

an authoritarian state under trump doesn’t require gas chambers to implement a genocidal design on our community.

the black middle class will be hollowed out by project 2025. the safety nets upon which most of our elders depend will come to an end. the police who roam streets on which black people are predominantly found will be unchained by whatever small constraints now bind them. schools will lose their funding, many closing their doors, black children the primary victims.

so much more will happen, all under the color of law, with the rubber stamp of a rogue supreme court.

it will be the american version of the nuremberg laws.

if you think it can’t happen here, you are gravely mistaken.

there is nothing histrionic about the acknowledgement of what we are facing under a trump presidency.

:unimpressed:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the conceded on losing the Muslims in the state?
If she doesn't get over 90% of the Black vote she's probably toast. I'm sure they crunched the numbers. And are realizing the math is no longer mathing.

Black men should expect to be called all kinds of names and attacked 24/7 until Election night.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Instead of uplifting the next man, spreading knowledge, exchanging information with the next black person

Y’all think yall supposed to be calling them out they names, dismissing them, ignoring them etc.

This is supposed to improve the community?

And again yall think yall not c00ns yourselves with that viewpoint?
So question. What are you doing specifically to uplift the community? You guys always circle back to that and duck behind it as a shield when you feel attacked and don't wanna take the heat. I've seen people attack Harris for her record and that she's unqualified and not once do they bring that same type of energy to Trump. It's weird that she always has to prove herself to y'all with a constantly shifting goalpost while Trump spits and your face and you blame it on the D's. That's the weird stuff he's calling out. You wanna vote for the other side than just say it and do it loudly. That's your choice and right but everything else that y'all do is just silly. The memes and acronyms are just annoying

Daps
85% of Black men vote Democrat.

No other group of men vote for Democrats at that rate. Never once have I heard the Democrat politician ever speak on Latino men and how they choose to vote. So what makes them so comfortable to speak on us?

Serious question
barack obama is black. kamala is a black woman.

why would they lecture any other group but black people?

i don’t see any white or asian or latino democrats admonishing black people for their voting habits, so why would you expect a black democrat to lecture voters from their communities?

:unimpressed:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
So question. What are you doing specifically to uplift the community? You guys always circle back to that and duck behind it as a shield when you feel attacked and don't wanna take the heat. I've seen people attack Harris for her record and that she's unqualified and not once do they bring that same type of energy to Trump. It's weird that she always has to prove herself to y'all with a constantly shifting goalpost while Trump spits and your face and you blame it on the D's. That's the weird stuff he's calling out. You wanna vote for the other side than just say it and do it loudly. That's your choice and right but everything else that y'all do is just silly. The memes and acronyms are just annoying
Just in this thread, I pointed out how he could have done the very thing the person you are responding to with this. I pointed out he could have had a serious discussion about what is on the line, what the candidate he is representing can do to help fix that, and what Black men in particular will gain from supporting his candidate. You know, the type of things they speak about to every other Ethnic group but Black men. When it comes to Black men, many of you feel it is perfectly fine to blame all Black men for what a small minority are doing or not doing.

It is the same sort of mentality racists Conservatives have towards us, but many of you feel it is perfectly fine to do when Liberals are doing it. So you are perfectly fine with them attempting to shame, browbeat, and even lie on Black men (Because we are their second largest supporters), while not actually speaking to us in the same manner they speak to other groups in attempts to get their votes.