The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
So question. What are you doing specifically to uplift the community? You guys always circle back to that and duck behind it as a shield when you feel attacked and don't wanna take the heat. I've seen people attack Harris for her record and that she's unqualified and not once do they bring that same type of energy to Trump. It's weird that she always has to prove herself to y'all with a constantly shifting goalpost while Trump spits and your face and you blame it on the D's. That's the weird stuff he's calling out. You wanna vote for the other side than just say it and do it loudly. That's your choice and right but everything else that y'all do is just silly. The memes and acronyms are just annoying
My point exactly, instead of keeping it real about what it really is or having an conversation you go to insults and generalizations, I didn’t even mention shyt about trump or republicans

Truth be told I was speaking on all you goofy ass folks and yall political opinions cause black republicans sound just as ridiculous, a black republican does the same shaming on black folks as well but yall just as ridiculous as they are

yall really think yall not c00ns for this mentality yall got

Daps
Harris is starting to lose her momentum in the polls and Obama is getting desperate and trying to rally up Black men to vote, not taking in account that Hispanic men and white men are ten times more likely to vote Republican.

why do you filthy, traitorous c00ns have to lie?

and this is just national.

she also commands a stable lead in the aggregate for battleground states.

:mjlol:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
barack obama is black. kamala is a black woman.

why would they lecture any other group but black people?

i don’t see any white or asian or latino democrats admonishing black people for their voting habits, so why would you expect a black democrat to lecture voters from their communities?

:unimpressed:

You confused c00ns are so brainwashed you can't even see it. Dems got no problem patronizin Black people especially men they most loyal votin base because of yes massa c00ns like you. When has any dem talk bout white voters, latino voters, asian voters like this who have much higher proportion of republican voters than us?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I've been politically "active" for probably 25 years now. This is the first election where what Obama is saying doesn't reach me. There is a certain point where you can get so discouraged with the current state of affairs and your options that "best of 2 bad options" doesn't move you any more. I'll probably vote, but I know even if Kamala wins we're going to get a heavy does of "same ol'" pro corporate, scraps for the middle class, light pink governing.

Israel is still going to get all the backing it wants

Corporations are going to get free reign and either slaps on the wrist or regulators just looking the other way

More wealth transferred to the wealthy

Further decline of the US as we sell our souls to corporations who aren't even loyal to themselves; just enriching the CEOs who run them

EDIT: Today Citadel got fined $1 million dollars for fudging information in over 42 billion trades. Those fudged numbers were probably exploited for billions in profit.

Yep People done lost faith in this broken system and seen how fraudulent it is. They don't serve the people, They serve lobbyists.They see both parties drag their feet and make excuses on why they can't assist people but yet come and kiss Israel ring regardless. Even during a fukking pandemic both parties still gave Israel their cut while blaming our bullshyt stimulus checks for setting back the economy.

They can magically come up with funds and can agree on wars but yet it's always barrucratic babble when it's time to do something for it's citizens..

People are tired of it and Obamas charismatic selling isn't working as much

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
They gonna blame us if she loses, and this is some total bullshyt. Obama, while he had a good scandal free presidency, was so middle of the road that he alienated a lot of black men. I understand he was handcuffed on a lot of issues during his time. But he never just flat-out took a stance to indicate that he's with us. Especially to alot of us "Gen-X'ers", now those of us of that generation are in our 40s and 50s and are skeptical of the agendas the democrats wanna fight for. Now add in the growing internal gender war among BM/BW, which BM are losing btw, and you get a lot of BM of a certain age very disgruntled and disenfranchised to the point of hmmmm maybe "the otherside" is not so bad. I say all that to say, I'm voting for Kamala no matter what, which is what Obama should say and stand on, and just keep it real. Don't be pandering and stooping to the hot sauce in the purse, and attending a random black church service in Mississippi level of nonsense to appeal to us.

Daps

You confused c00ns are so brainwashed you can't even see it. Dems got no problem patronizin Black people especially men they most loyal votin base because of yes massa c00ns like you. When has any dem talk bout white voters, latino voters, asian voters like this who have much higher proportion of republican voters than us?

:russ: at me being the “yes massa c00n” when weak links like you and the rest of the ADUST crowd run interference for a nazi who thinks black people are animals.

i’m not even wasting any more time debating agents like you.

it’s no different than talking to a brick wall.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
why do you filthy, traitorous c00ns have to lie?

and this is just national.

she also commands a stable lead in the aggregate for battleground states.

imagine cheerleading over a politician who don’t give a single fukk about your ass. :unimpressed:

I’m not voting at all so miss me with that Trump shyt. Both him and Kamala can go straight to hell.

She can’t even give us a straight answer over reparations and any other black related issues but go ahead and keep ass kissing and she might mail you an autograph.

You going on my ignore list btw.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I see nothing wrong. This is not a normal election and there is no comparison between Harris and Trump regardless of Harris's legitimate weaknesses.

Trump is the biggest domestic enemy to the United States in recent history. A man who:

-Tried to overthrow the Government to stay in power
-Tried to throw out thousands of black votes in majority black cities after the 2020 election.
-Mishandled a global pandemic which led to the death of over a million people, and data showed that black people experienced higher rates of infection and death. Some of which was un-necessary and should have been prevented.
-Used the National Guard (wanted to use the actual military) to tear gas peaceful protestors at a George Floyd rally to walk across the street and take a picture in front of a church holding a bible upside down
-Un-necessary sent federal Homeland Security police officers into Portland to stop protests of police brutality and racial inequality, which can harm public trust in the agency.
-Who said "When the looting starts, the shooting starts" during protests and riots, a racial throwback to what the Chief of Miami police said to black people in 1968
-Who verbally gave the police permission to abuse their power and physically assault people at numerous rallies and speeches as President. Some of which had the police standing behind him.
-Who pardoned crooked cops, some of whom had engaged in abuse toward minorities.
-Who said there was very fine people on both sides regarding Charlottesville.
-Who had a white supremacist Attorney General that removed all federal oversight of state police departments and abandoned reforms from the Obama administration.
-Fear mongered to white people during the 2020 campaign that Senator Cory Booker would lead low income people (black people) into their precious suburb communities and ruin their communities.
-His Housing Department repealed an Obama era rule designed to address racial housing discrimination
-His Department of Education repealed an Obama era rule designed to address racial discrimination in black kids getting suspended.
-Also his Department of Education closed investigations into black kids getting unfairly disciplined and closed off receiving complaints, something that was ongoing during the Obama administration
-His Department of Education repealed an Obama era rule designed to address racial disparity in black kids getting send to special education. A judge later overturned this.
-Who referred to African Countries and Haiti as shythole countries and asked why we wouldn't receive more people from Norway (a white country)
-A man who is responsible for the increase in white supremacist groups walking around boldly, and a report from his own Homeland Security Department stated that there was an increase in white supremacist violence during his tenure.
-A leader who has divided this nation like no other President before him in recent history by using fear and hate, and straight up psychological warfare to put people against each other and have people point the finger at black people, latinos and immigrants as the source of their problems just so he can obtain power.
-A man who along with his allies, have promoted this bullshyt great replacement theory that has grown and developed these little white supremacist serial killers, and lead to mass killing of latinos in El Paso and black people in Buffalo. Both of the shooters referenced the great replacement theory and their hatred for the race they targeted.

If this man is re-elected and the data shows that black men played a significant role in his re-election all because:

-Trump gave us stimmy checks brehs, I was getting money under Trump.
-Harris is married to a white man
-They may not believe a woman should be President which would be ironic because black women is normally the leader in the household for separated parents
-They wrongfully believe that Harris was basically the devil as Cali Attorney General last decade because misinformation runs wild and education is for suckers.

Then quite frankly the Democrat party should never bother again. Appeal only to demographics and people who are educated on the facts, understand the stakes, and don't make irrational decisions based on feelings.

(Mind you, I am someone who thinks Harris isn't necessarily a good Presidential candidate and have legitimate weaknesses.)
You writing all this shyt based on an IF is fukking laughable. The party that has been second most loyal is going to all of a sudden swing the election so much that Trump wins :dead: everyone knows the demographics of voters that mattered the last time Trump won and all these fukking major figures in the dem party are scared as fukk to call them out. This shyt is a slap in the face, some of y’all sound like cult members at this point

Daps
imagine cheerleading over a politician who don’t give a single fukk about your ass. :unimpressed:

I’m not voting at all so miss me with that Trump shyt. Both him and Kamala can go straight to hell.

She can’t even give us a straight answer over reparations and any other black related issues but go ahead and keep ass kissing and she might mail you an autograph.

You going on my ignore list btw.

i don’t care about reparations, if you want me to be as frank as i can be.

if it ever happens, cool. but, at the moment, there are far more pressing matters than the fight for reparations, which has turned into an excuse to be politically self-destructive.

i’m concerned about the black middle class, and black elders, and black children - all targets of project 2025.

when you say you’re not voting for either candidate, in a two party system, at a moment when one of the outcomes poses such a catastrophic threat to black people, it tells me that you are a liar.

you are voting for one of the candidates.

:francis: