The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Where is dat museum nikka? Oh nikka you got da museum nikka, dat museum is too small nikka...Oh Oh you want a liquor license now nikka? You want to serve liquor at yo FBA museum nikka?

dirty-bare-feetpoor-man-wearing-260nw-521649247.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You could see it playing out when he purchased that building. He could’ve had a building twice the size, in a black area in ATL for the same price. How are you gonna have museum in a building the size of store :skip:
How do you run an evolving space in ATL when you live in LA?

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This jig is officially up. The Honorable Tariq Nasheed is on the hunt for a liquor license for his “museum” that is now going to be an event space :bryan:

Called it from the jump, the hustle is hustling. “I mean we won’t be serving alcohol in the day time when families are coming in :mjgrin:

Crowdfund a nightclub under the pretense of a black history museum, family

Jesus f'ing Christ I'm done. Being a Tariq Nasheed fan is like working at an L factory. Just churning them out and eating them up.

But hey he gave a bunch of low self-esteem having fools who miss being in high school pride in being "American" so it's all good.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The thing about Tariq is that he suffers from "I got this" syndrome. Where he has everything figured out all by himself. He needed to get together a group of 3-4 subject matter experts in the field of real estate/purchasing a plot of land to pull this off successfully. He should have been in charge of the donation/fund raiser since that's what he's good at. Just like the app, he's been making it up as he goes along. Embarrassing.

:snoop:

Breh this dude is a grade A scammer who NEVER had any intention of opening a museum. A museum ain't no jok. A truly ambitious project that is rarely achieved by sole individuals, no matter how passionate they are, but rather a collective of philanthropists, scholars, business leaders, curators, super rich donors and more. You had to be delusional as shyt if you ever thought some slick Youtube hustler was EVER capable of building anything close to a museum. Of course it was just a scam to pocket your money. This guy's whole entire business model is built off of preying on black people, saying whatever you want to hear--whether it be about white supremacists, Africans, Democrats, Republicans, whatever works for you--and then G'ing them out they money. After telling you what you want then he overpromises on some big project, takes your money, and eventually under delivers if he delivers at all.

I just don't know how people stomach this guy, let alone look to him for political leadership and identity.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Completely illogical
You really believe everyone who owns property/business, also has to live in the same city?

A museum director is literally the name of the job you claim is illogical

What's illogical is thinking you'll open one by your lonely

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You really believe everyone who owns property/business, also has to live in the same city?

A museum director is literally the name of the job you claim is illogical

What's illogical is thinking you'll open one by your lonely
Doing it independently without state funds (and regulations/intereference)? Illogical. How is he to afford that, then he has to watch him and the funds he accesses. Not worth it. Keeping it local means you and staff you already have can do it.