The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Tair

Superstar
Daps
He’s already talking about day parties. He will rent it out to the highest bidder, history be damned.

I’m curious as well as there are tenants in the space, further limiting the space. The whole thing was a hustle for LA real estate :yeshrug:

If y'all thought he was making an actual museum to rival the one in D.C. that had a ton of backers and the government, then... :mjlol:

Museums don't make money, the programs the museum offers make money. So Tariq is operating as I'd expect a person with a museum to operate.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
He’s already talking about day parties. He will rent it out to the highest bidder, history be damned.

I’m curious as well as there are tenants in the space, further limiting the space. The whole thing was a hustle for LA real estate :yeshrug:
Maybe birthday parties?
Imagine the Dr. Frances Cress Welsing bounce house out back :wow:....

:ohlawd:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If y'all thought he was making an actual museum to rival the one in D.C. that had a ton of backers and the government, then... :mjlol:

Museums don't make money, the programs the museum offers make money. So Tariq is operating as I'd expect a person with a museum to operate.
Some people are so stupid, it doesn't even make sense. A museum is a multi million dollar project. Even those small, ain't shyt museums you pass on the highway.. You have to hire staff to work all day, get the artifacts, maintain them, advertise, throw events, sell food/snacks/water, sell/make merch, etc etc etc. That's on top of real estate, codes, certification, insurance, etc...

$1 million in cash was supposed to get all this? The AA museum was $540 million.. The tractor museum down the street is probably worth at least 5. Antique Tractor Gallery | Colonial Heights, VA | Keystone Tractor Museum

Realistically, how many exhibits are we thinking are going to fit in this space and how much would they be worth? I really hate grifters cause they prey on stupidity.. But I REALLY hate stupidity.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look man, I won't sit here and let you talk about the Hidden History Museum like this.

On my list of what FBA needs to make progress in this country, an event space located in Cali owned by Tariq is at the top of the list. I want a nice spot to kick it at in LA after looking at drawings of indigenous FBA people. I can't wait to get my sip on in the back of the establishment where I can meet Tariq and shake his hand for a job well done.

Yall brothas wild as hell.... :dead::mjlol:

ss_heartattack.jpg