The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You know what I mean. People will donate for a museum because it’s a positive for the community. Tariq is a hustler, he knows a museum won’t generate income. He can use the space to double as a kick back spot/event space.

Ok but is it a non profit or a private business?

How will the museum fund its operations? Hope?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude is a retard.

Majority of museums serve alcohol but dummy Shills doesn't have the brightest IQ tho. :mjlol: :heh:
here's my thing, why be so open about it?

Just do this shyt on the low so it doesn't carry that funk with it. When you're just openly talking about certain things, it makes you look bad.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The thing about Tariq is that he suffers from "I got this" syndrome. Where he has everything figured out all by himself. He needed to get together a group of 3-4 subject matter experts in the field of real estate/purchasing a plot of land to pull this off successfully. He should have been in charge of the donation/fund raiser since that's what he's good at. Just like the app, he's been making it up as he goes along. Embarrassing.

:snoop:
Thats what i daid he wanted to build a whole multipurpose building from scratch with lawyers and a project manager on
If he wanted to open up a nightclub would he just…oh I don’t know..open up a nightclub? Why go through all these extra steps? It makes zero sense

You’re truly heading into smart-dumb territory with this one my boy. But die on this hill if you want

if he was using other peoples money he might say its for one thing then announce something else after he got the money

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
images

tariq-nasheed-bussy.gif

:troll:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This jig is officially up. The Honorable Tariq Nasheed is on the hunt for a liquor license for his “museum” that is now going to be an event space :bryan:

Called it from the jump, the hustle is hustling. “I mean we won’t be serving alcohol in the day time when families are coming in :mjgrin:

Crowdfund a nightclub under the pretense of a black history museum, family

It's well established that I don't fukk with Tariq AT ALL, but I don't have a single problem with this :manny: I been to plenty museum events where alcohol was served (makes it a lot more fun) and I know of spaces that host tons of community events. That kinda thing honestly makes strengthens a venue as a community staple.

Although the spaces I'm talking about are...
🔥Pan African🔥 :demonic:
joker_laugh-uid14895048862211-400x298.gif

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I called you gullible for believing a museum is actually happening. :manny:

You mad :umad:
King Flex will find a way to replace that $10-15k he is losing in rent money when the current tenant vacates.

Btw, the current tenant has a lease until 2023. She is the one trying to break the lease because she’s doesn’t want to be associated with TN and his hashtag hate group.

Some of you pocket watching haters can’t wait to gossip about what he’s doing with his pockets