The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Daps
This jig is officially up. The Honorable Tariq Nasheed is on the hunt for a liquor license for his “museum” that is now going to be an event space :bryan:

Called it from the jump, the hustle is hustling. “I mean we won’t be serving alcohol in the day time when families are coming in :mjgrin:

Crowdfund a nightclub under the pretense of a black history museum, family

:laff:

These clowns never learn, breh.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The thing about Tariq is that he suffers from "I got this" syndrome. Where he has everything figured out all by himself. He needed to get together a group of 3-4 subject matter experts in the field of real estate/purchasing a plot of land to pull this off successfully. He should have been in charge of the donation/fund raiser since that's what he's good at. Just like the app, he's been making it up as he goes along. Embarrassing.

:snoop:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He’s so clueless he was asking viewers if anyone knew a shortcut to getting a liquor license in California. He might crowd fund to raise the money for that too.
he just might. if hes really a felon he should know hes never getting a liqour license under his name.

This is really looking like he did this on the fly.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The thing about Tariq is that he suffers from "I got this" syndrome. Where he has everything figured out all by himself. He needed to get together a group of 3-4 subject matter experts in the field of real estate/purchasing a plot of land to pull this off successfully. He should have been in charge of the donation/fund raiser since that's what he's good at. Just like the app, he's been making it up as he goes along. Embarrassing.

Thats what i daid he wanted to build a whole multipurpose building from scratch with lawyers and a project manager on deck.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Oh yeah? :skip: Is that what you donated for?

Haven’t seen an artifact or a picture, but there are plans for partying and drinking :patrice:

Maybe he’ll put the top shelf liquor next to the Master Teacher exhibit

If he wanted to open up a nightclub would he just…oh I don’t know..open up a nightclub? Why go through all these extra steps? It makes zero sense

You’re truly heading into smart-dumb territory with this one my boy. But die on this hill if you want

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If he wanted to open up a nightclub would he just…oh I don’t know..open up a nightclub? Why go through all these extra steps? It makes zero sense

You’re truly heading into smart-dumb territory with this one my boy. But die on this hill if you want

Because people wouldn’t donate a million dollars for him to open up a personal business.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

That also comes to him thinking he understands vaccines now

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Ask yourself is the museum a non profit or private business and you’ll have your answer
You know what I mean. People will donate for a museum because it’s a positive for the community. Tariq is a hustler, he knows a museum won’t generate income. He can use the space to double as a kick back spot/event space.