The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I knew Flex, as far as he was concerned it was his money. I knew he’d kick a little up to Kickstarter but that was it.

Flex hit the Lufthansa hit. That’s retirement money.

There was a thread made where Kenyans are suing the UK and I did not see your Kenyan self in there, your over in FBA business lol:

FBA are minding our own business, but you have a fukkef up hairline Kenya in our mix:mjlol:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This jig is officially up. The Honorable Tariq Nasheed is on the hunt for a liquor license for his “museum” that is now going to be an event space :bryan:

Called it from the jump, the hustle is hustling. “I mean we won’t be serving alcohol in the day time when families are coming in :mjgrin:

Crowdfund a nightclub under the pretense of a black history museum, family

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This jig is officially up. The Honorable Tariq Nasheed is on the hunt for a liquor license for his “museum” that is now going to be an event space :bryan:

Called it from the jump, the hustle is hustling. “I mean we won’t be serving alcohol in the day time when families are coming in :mjgrin:

Damn I said Time will tell and we're starting to see.

But If holmes wants to open a club he's gonna see just how much he needs them c00nocrats because getting a liquor license is a political event.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

You could see it playing out when he purchased that building. He could’ve had a building twice the size, in a black area in ATL for the same price. How are you gonna have museum in a building the size of store :skip:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Damn I said Time will tell and we're starting to see.

But If holmes wants to open a club he's gonna see just how much he needs them c00nocrats because getting a liquor license is a political event.
He’s so clueless he was asking viewers if anyone knew a shortcut to getting a liquor license in California. He might crowd fund to raise the money for that too.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Many museums serve liquor little coli guy

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King Flex will find a way to replace that $10-15k he is losing in rent money when the current tenant vacates.

Btw, the current tenant has a lease until 2023. She is the one trying to break the lease because she’s doesn’t want to be associated with TN and his hashtag hate group.