The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
ask him yourself during a call in. He'll tell you before he was a rapper he was maccin' (associating with pimps on a daily learning the game). if i tell you all my friends are drug dealers, best believe i've sold a gram or two.:usure:

I never heard or hear him say "all" his friends were pimps.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
ask him yourself during a call in. He'll tell you before he was a rapper he was maccin' (associating with pimps on a daily learning the game). if i tell you all my friends are drug dealers, best believe i've sold a gram or two.:usure:
Pimpin'doesn't work that way. Trust me you can ear huste/ soak out as much game as possible but that's not gonna help you check a trap from a bytch.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There used to be a video on YouTube where a pimp spoke about Tariq, he basically said Tariq was a square and wasn't really out there like that.
That was Rosebudd from American Pimp He said that when 'Budd was retired Tariq was one of the young boys in his building trying to soak up game.

He said that 'Riq wasn't a Pimp and never tried to Pimp.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

y’all nikkas be reaching. He was acting in that Michael moore movie. Embellishing. Michael Moore himself said he was the only “pimp” willing to appear on camera. Smh

just because a property is still on a website proves nothing. Plenty of real estate websites list properties that have sold or are under contract for months after. This is reaching.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Just watched one ov his call ins some white guy pulled tariqs card about this saying where museum and that he’s a world class scam artist I could feel the steam coming out of tariqs ears so in tariqs words he deflected and just trash talked him back ….. it’s a good question what happened to the money and where is the museum????:stopitslime::sas2:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Just watched one ov his call ins some white guy pulled tariqs card about this saying where museum and that he’s a world class scam artist I could feel the steam coming out of tariqs ears so in tariqs words he deflected and just trash talked him back ….. it’s a good question what happened to the money and where is the museum????:stopitslime::sas2:

When has he scammed the people?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
When has he scammed the people?
Erm ….. the museum situation??? He took all that bread n still is looking for a place but like that other poster said that plot of land is still up for sale tariq telling everyone he toook monies from that that plot didn’t want to take his money …..and didn’t he take or “raise “ close to a million what’s up with that breh ???? What’s happened to all those peoples money. ?????? When anyone asks him about it he throws insults and doesn’t have an answer….. the nikka is a true hustler n con artist my man ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
@No Sleep am still waiting for your response …. What did your boy tariq do with alll the money he took for the museum he was building ?? Where did the monies go ??? He said they wouldn’t sell him that plot of land but it’s still up for sale :lolbron: no sleep don’t tell me you were one of these who donated :snoop: get a refund breh he’s a conman he’s never going to build a museum….