The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Triggered, nah don’t know u nor I couldn’t give a fukk less about you to change my emotional state.
:jbhmm:
Could you post how many threads you made about homie from new era Detroit vs Tariq post?

Interesting, you have receipts?
:feedme:
How about you show me one thread i made about tariq.:manny:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You’re clearly a fukking idiot. He’s denounced the concept of museums multiple times. You tariqistans are beyond help at this point.
You’re a moron, it doesn’t matter if he denounced museums multiple times the point is the video posted as evidence isn’t him denouncing museums.

Funny how you Tariq stans claim everyone else are his fans yet you memorize all of his tweets. You probably know what he had for breakfast this morning :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i disagree. There’s merit to doing that. There are a lot of former Tariq fans like myself that just couldn’t deal with his shenanigans in the past 4-5 years. We see stuff like this and shake our heads. I get that there are people who have always hated Tariq. But there’s got to be a decent amount of people that would like to see him return to his more grounded form and doing what you said would be a great start. Because now I can’t take him seriously.

I actually think voices like Tariq’s are necessary to speak against these agendas but I can’t rock with a lack of accountability and grifting.
What finally did it for you?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I said how many “ POST” you made concerning Tariq. You know in forums like these you can post under threads somebody else created. Do you understand now or are you going to keep corresponding without basic comprehension?
You keep asking me to prove this n that, put in your own work. or gtfo out my mentions

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.webp

To quote Kwame Brown busty bust........."I'm just a ole c00ny c00n though" :troll:
Tariq been what he is from day 1

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You’re a moron, it doesn’t matter if he denounced museums multiple times the point is the video posted as evidence isn’t him denouncing museums.

Funny how you Tariq stans claim everyone else are his fans yet you memorize all of his tweets. You probably know what he had for breakfast this morning :mjlol:
No I didn’t memorize shyt dummy, I simply read the previous posts. Why do you Tariqistans cover for this greasy fakkit so much? It’s pathetic at this point

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Lol he clearly said that the museums that we get its just nikkas in shackles .lol his history museum is an extension of hidden color aka history not spoken about that is not nikkas in chains and rosa park or getting ur ass kicked by police

from the covid vaccines that dont keep from spreading or receiving yet nikkas who dont take it are the reason why its still going, nikkas are just dumb comprehension skills are at all time low...regurgitating cnn talking points dont make u smart.........

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I really don’t give a fukk nikka but did you forget you hopped in my mentions 1st? Are you retarded? Quit replying to me then… poof done.

:mjlol:
You won’t post shyt though because you know I’m right.
You got triggered , like said go use the search and see how much i talk about yo daddy . I bet majority of the results come back to this thread and its no more than 30 results. Go look and see the things 8 say about him. Then ask yourself oh why am i so mad, he don't even shyt on my daddy like that.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
"he rapes but he saves huh?"

i'm not with that bullshyt family...

miss me
:russ: alright chapelle.

:birdman: well if you didn't dress like such a slut maybe he wouldn't think you wanted as bad as he does:ufdup:.

jokes aside i'm trying to understand your argument, should people not support him because he's scamming them in a way? if so put me on game. truth be told i don't follow him to the extent i'm aware of all his bullshyt. :pachaha:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
ohhh nvm i get why you're upset.

people don't see him for the "pure hustler" he is.

he's not necessarily completely bought into the frame of mind/ ideals he pushes onto ados but he'll use it to sell that audience things while making himself rich.

shiiiiiiet better him than someone with zero ties to the community.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These type of threads reveal just how stupid the average poster on this site is. From the posted clip he is clearly saying there’s a problem with black people accepting symbolic gestures like museums in lieu of actual tangible restitution or policy.

Nowhere in that video did he say museums were bad or not needed. This is what happens when public schools teach test taking skills instead of actual skills like listening comprehension.

The sweet irony. :lolbron: