The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikka got his down payment on a prime real estate spot in Cali. Yes indeed family. :wow:
He ain't building shyt on there he waiting for the value to skyrocket once they move all the Black people out into the sticks and moneyed Asians and cacs come through to sell to them.:sas2:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Mr FBA / ADOS , i await how the fools defend giving a con man like Tariq , Umar Johnson , Jay Morrison & Yvette Carnell their money

Being pro-black use to be something serious that involved academia and deep, invested, life and career threatening work.

Nowadays being some pro-black militant flinging shyt and throwing skepticism at everyone and everything (except white people apparently) has become nothing but role play and fodder for social media idiots looking for likes clicks retweets and views. Completely susceptible to manipulation from right wingers with their own agendas which was happened with that John Tanton-born ADOS bullshyt. 100% pathetic to see the regression of black politics with this attention starved generation.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He has said so much shyt in all his years of doing this that I ain't even surprised dude flipped and did something he previously went against :mjlol:

I ain't never put a penny into this man or his ventures so :yeshrug::manny:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
If social media didn’t exist for Tariq to swindle these idiots, he would have transitioned into a preacher after pimping and fleeced the fukk out of them old folks:mjlol:

Facts. Dude aint nuttin but the greatest benigiciary of this shallow Twitter generations of wannabe militants. Carnell and Tone's agent asses showed up with ADOS to steal his hustle of fake, aimless outrage for likes and clicks by integrating his strategy with contrarian right wing views towards immigrants and liberalism. Tariq upped it with with borderline st0rmfr0nt takes on Africans and Caribbeans and a straight up "we aint voting" "whats up with all these ballots popping up" pro-Trump MAGA campaign disguised as pro-black. shyt is just pathetic and at this point anyone who supports this clown must have the critical thinking skills of a rock.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
He is allowed to change his mind,but he should address the fact he was wrong. And tell people exactly what made him change his ideology.
But most won't accept the answer anyway,so is there really a point.

i disagree. There’s merit to doing that. There are a lot of former Tariq fans like myself that just couldn’t deal with his shenanigans in the past 4-5 years. We see stuff like this and shake our heads. I get that there are people who have always hated Tariq. But there’s got to be a decent amount of people that would like to see him return to his more grounded form and doing what you said would be a great start. Because now I can’t take him seriously.

I actually think voices like Tariq’s are necessary to speak against these agendas but I can’t rock with a lack of accountability and grifting.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
All these pro-black idiots are con-men …. Umar, tariq and the list goes on what’s happened to nick cannon and his been woke … soon as the Jews came at him he bowed down like a shook little bytch … another fraud … tariq is so funny ogun juice like nikkas actully pay money for that :lolbron:….. anyone giving tariq money is just supporting his lavish lifestyle or money so he can record some more minkslide music :russ: I just find it weird .. his wife has a white mother … does she not feel the least bit conflicted with a husband who rants on about white people or white supremacy all day … tariq am convinced Is obsessed with white supremacy…. Watching his videos he must mention it 1000x got to …. The nikka is delusional…

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Post a pic of his cac wife.

61538039_10162158043405160_7019240351495880704_n.jpg

:dame:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Never liked Tariq I knew he was a slime ball from the beginning lmao I remember thecoli ran a neg train on me a few years ago because I said fukk Tariq :russ: I’m just glad thecoli is realizing Tariq is a bytch

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
be that as it may, so long as e provides the products and services as advertised what can we really fault him on? not keeping a uniform stance on issues? okay.

does the work he does result in a net positive for some people? yes, he's turned the light on for many who were ignorant.
"he rapes but he saves huh?"

i'm not with that bullshyt family...

miss me

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
These type of threads reveal just how stupid the average poster on this site is. From the posted clip he is clearly saying there’s a problem with black people accepting symbolic gestures like museums in lieu of actual tangible restitution or policy.

Nowhere in that video did he say museums were bad or not needed. This is what happens when public schools teach test taking skills instead of actual skills like listening comprehension.
You’re clearly a fukking idiot. He’s denounced the concept of museums multiple times. You tariqistans are beyond help at this point.