The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
looks to be about 2016 or so right? ok cool. now, do you think tariq would have dissed a 2010 black museum funded, created, informed by, and curated by the nation of islam, dr. frances cress welsing, dr. claud anderson, dr ivan van sertima, dr. john henrik clarke, dr. amos wilson & dr phil valentine? lol hell naw you know that stop playing. look yall any black history given to you by white people is symbolic bullshyt that you should not get behind (lol @ critical race theory) including all of these white controlled "african american museums" we have currently who never cover anything empowering such as:

- dr. king learning reparations >>> integration from elijah muhammad at his crib on february 24th, 1966
- gabriel prosser
- denmark vescey
- o.w. gurley
- martin delaney
- fred hampton & the rainbow coalition
- john horse & the seminoles
- bass reeves
- ida b wells the NON feminist who uncovered the truth about lynchings
- assata shakur
- the real story of the NAACP (stolen niagara movement with military intelligence Joel Spingarn sabotaging black progress)

i could go on and on here. like dr. kaba kamene tells us, "if they don't treat you right then why would they teach you right? which is facts and explains why so many of us come out of these institutions of higher learning tap dancing intersectional feminists & democratic dashikis. black people are not taught, black people are trained & credentialed by ofays so we don't have to work at mcdonald's, clean toilets, or dig ditches. but we learn nothing except to be deferential to white supremacy

so enter the "hidden history" museum designed by the leader singer of mink slide. brilliant idea by that good brother. all funded by grassroots so that means no trans lives matter LGBT yayyyyy barack obama & let's get in good trubba with black civil rights hero john lewis nonsense. shiiiiit not only did i give my bread but so did my father, uncle, and my big cousin. it's ok yall. yall nikkas prefer white scholarship that disempowers you because you're afraid to be ashy hotep armchair militants like all the real nikkas who support this :wow:
Spoken/typed with intelligence and scholarship, friend.
:myman:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
a5vaIXz.png

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
that shyt got you triggered all i added was the timestamp :umad:

post all the threads u said i made about ya daddy.

Triggered, nah don’t know u nor I couldn’t give a fukk less about you to change my emotional state.
:jbhmm:
Could you post how many threads you made about homie from new era Detroit vs Tariq post?

Her mother stays there as well :mjpls:

Interesting, you have receipts?
:feedme:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Mr FBLA / ADOS , i await how the fools defend giving a con man like Tariq , Umar Johnson , Jay Morrison & Yvette Carnell their money
fukk the rest of them fools they know better, but brother Umar is legit crazier than a shyt house rat and probably can’t feed himself, we have to keep sending bruh them red lobster gift cards so he can eat:mjcry::lolbron:
BountifulUnconsciousIcterinewarbler-max-1mb.gif

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
No matter how many times he flip flops lies and is exposed his army of dull minded followers will not be swayed.

That's their daddy. He's a grifters and he changes position's when it's convenient.
be that as it may, so long as e provides the products and services as advertised what can we really fault him on? not keeping a uniform stance on issues? okay.

does the work he does result in a net positive for some people? yes, he's turned the light on for many who were ignorant.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
No matter how many times he flip flops lies and is exposed his army of dull minded followers will not be swayed.

That's their daddy. He's a grifters and he changes position's when it's convenient.
Trust a Trump supporter who wrote multiple books on “how to Mack” :mjlol: