The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What finally did it for you?

The FBA/ADOS debacle (this was a watershed moment for the reparations fight that turned into name calling)
The constant "dont vote" messaging
Kicking the anti-foreign black hate into full gear (yes there's a lot of c00nery with them but most regular black ppl have friends or relatives who are black immigrants)

those things had me like :hubie:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
You got triggered , like said go use the search and see how much i talk about yo daddy . I bet majority of the results come back to this thread and its no more than 30 results. Go look and see the things 8 say about him. Then ask yourself oh why am i so mad, he don't even shyt on my daddy like that.

I’m mad? nikka u YOU @me. I never would’ve said shyt to you, yet you can’t seem to stop for some reason.

Here’s the thing, I don’t fukk with pork, so guess what I’m not going to post in threads about bacon bytching about it constantly. I would rather make threads about the foods I actually enjoy. But hey that’s me. Y’all cats don’t like Tariq yet always make daily Tariq threads. Check my history, kill that daddy nonsense, never made 1 thread about em. nikka that’s y’all daddy.
:unimpressed:
like a fly on a turd y’all can’t help but to be drawn in.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m mad? nikka u YOU @me. I never would’ve said shyt to you, yet you can’t seem to stop for some reason.

Here’s the thing, I don’t fukk with pork, so guess what I’m not going to post in threads about bacon bytching about it constantly. I would rather make threads about the foods I actually enjoy. But hey that’s me. Y’all cats don’t like Tariq yet always make daily Tariq threads. Check my history, kill that daddy nonsense, never made 1 thread about em. nikka that’s y’all daddy.
:unimpressed:
like a fly on a turd y’all can’t help but to be drawn in.
You can't show me one thing in this thread i said about him other than posting the mink slide. The rest is replying to :umad:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
You can't show me one thing in this thread i said about him other than posting the mink slide. The rest is replying to :umad:

ok and everything I said in this thread was about the detractors who always make the threads and post in them them constantly. If that’s not you then why the fukk you reply to me? Could it be it was you that was triggered??? Why would a dog be hollering if it didn’t get hit?
:usure:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ok and everything I said in this thread was about the detractors who always make the threads and post in them them constantly. If that’s not you then why the fukk you reply to me? Could it be it was you that was triggered??? Why would a dog be hollering if it didn’t get hit?
:usure:
Act obtuse of if you want our first 2 interactions in here is what it is, everything after that is all you :yeshrug:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
If y’all don’t like my daddy then why you always making threads about him

:damn:

:mjlol:

:dame:

You don’t see the irony? Is a straight man going to constantly talk about gay shyt if he ain’t gay? If that man on your mind so much maybe that’s your father and you’re seeking attention as a wayward child.

:francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
No I didn’t memorize shyt dummy, I simply read the previous posts. Why do you Tariqistans cover for this greasy fakkit so much? It’s pathetic at this point
You think pointing out the lack of listening comprehension in this thread is covering for Tariq nasheed because you have some type of personal vendetta against him or something.

Maybe the next time you’re stalking his social media you can actually message him and talk about it directly :yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The FBA/ADOS debacle (this was a watershed moment for the reparations fight that turned into name calling)
The constant "dont vote" messaging
Kicking the anti-foreign black hate into full gear (yes there's a lot of c00nery with them but most regular black ppl have friends or relatives who are black immigrants)

those things had me like :hubie:
I get it. I remember him from the Macklessons days kinda side eyed him for basically false flagging on the pimpin' which ne admitted to when he needed to. other than that peeped him when he came out with a new project. I guess a frequent listener can get hypnotized but I mean Damn Holmes went from selling Malema shirts (without authorization) to "Afric00ns" you can litterally see the switch up if you pay attention.

The whole ADOS thing that he supported till he didn't started when he was denied to speak at the Revolt Conference in LA.

Again not hating on him but damn if you can't see the contradictions.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You think pointing out the lack of listening comprehension in this thread is covering for Tariq nasheed because you have some type of personal vendetta against him or something.

Maybe the next time you’re stalking his social media you can actually message him and talk about it directly :yeshrug:
You know there's real haters/ stalkers that are on his neck right? I can tell you there was channels that gave summeries of his lives and a couple of channels that clowned him using his own talking points. That's how I know what he says/said. Like I said the clip was posted on Javen Bullets channel a couple of days ago. Javen isn't just a Tariq critic he has smoke for Tone & Yvette and Umar and even Oshay duke Jackson. He's an equal oppertunity call outer.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Bottom Line Up Front: I don't care about mueseum

I listened to Tariq back in the Macklessons era. the funny thing was that was essentially a "podcast" way before everyone in the Black sector got on the Podcast wave. When he transitioned to Youtube I didn't follow him because I didn't listen to Youtube back then.

I've always been way more interested in Tariq the hustler than Tariq the Black Leader. I listened to an unpaid for streem of a couple of the Hidden Colors because I kinda already knew the information because I used to attend lectures back in the 90's and that's really all the documentaries were a series of lectures with pictures and video and additional commentary by Tariq. I saw it was neccessary because nikkas that were born in the 90's but too young to remember kida saw anything "hotep" as a bad word. Tariq is low key one of the smartest people around. Tariq ia focused on his Image way before Kevin Samuels talked about it.

Tariq isn't like Barney from How I met your mother he doesn't wear suit pajamas He's a T-shirt and jeans dude but he always wears a suit when in "public". Why? because he knew it's harder to put the Hotep tag on someone suited and booted in the finest european fashions. The sheas don't even have to put a Kufi on Umar to make him look goofy. The No context Umar twitter is funny as hell. I'm not even sure if Umar even has an official youtube channel but there's clips of him everywhere. The sheas might not even know that the infrared eyes shyt is a white surpramists meme that indicates that the person in the picture can see who's jewish from 'regular white people". Tariq allows no slander to be formed against him. Other than Javen Bullets every other Tariq critic on Youtube had their channels shut down. Basically Youtube has an antibullying policy you can criticize a youtuber but you cant take a 3 hour live and use 90 minutes of it to criticze them.

The way 'Riq handled the Root was a masterclass in checking your enemies. The Root used to take shots at 'Riq damn near biweekly. Until that #theRootarticles hashtag that went on for almost a week. He was able to expertly get nikkas to roast the shyt out of them. The Root had to get Micheal Harriot (their best writer) to admit that the women on staff cried just to get nikkas off of them. They never mentioned Tariq again. They even stopped mentioning Umar too.

That's 'Riq's greatest gift using his image as a tool duke went from being a "red pill advocate" before that was even a thing to being a Black leader effortlessly and nikkas ride for him because they see him as the only one standing up for African American ADOS/FBA Men so if he were to fail it's like they failed.

Now I know 'Riq stans are literally getting ready to hit Post Reply to this but before you do read it again and see where I said anything critical of him.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:

On any given day it’s at least 7 or 8 Tariq threads on this forum. shyt is just like ESPN and them talking about bron all day everyday. And it’s ALWAYS the same cats that come in and regurgitate the same points in every thread. The funny thing is cats talk about “being Tariq sons” but it’s mostly the detractors that keep his name ringing on this forum. You cats weird man.

If you cats were really about that B1 life then you would be promoting figures who you feel is really about black empowerment instead of constantly talking about a cat who just a “hustler”
So this is your response to the exhibit A :deadmanny:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how this thread hasn’t been bumped in a minute :sas1:

Tariq was splaining in his latest broadcast about the museum. Said the owner of the property/land is stalling with the sale. Be prepared for the inevitable “the WS are sabotaging us family!” spiel in a couple of months from now when he doesn’t get to buy the building. Dumb ass nikkas :mjlol: