The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:yeshrug:
To my knowledge ole girl is mixed, not a straight up cac.

Cut the shyt, that’s not how u came into the thread, you edited that shyt on the back end because I hit a nerve. Who cares anyway, you said I’m not talking about shyt, stop wasting your time and keep it moving

that shyt got you triggered all i added was the timestamp :umad:

post all the threads u said i made about ya daddy.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:
To my knowledge ole girl is mixed, not a straight up cac.

Cut the shyt, that’s not how u came into the thread, you edited that shyt on the back end because I hit a nerve. Who cares anyway, you said I’m not talking about shyt, stop wasting your time and keep it moving
Her mother stays there as well :mjpls:
These type of threads reveal just how stupid the average poster on this site is. From the posted clip he is clearly saying there’s a problem with black people accepting symbolic gestures like museums in lieu of actual tangible restitution or policy.

Nowhere in that video did he say museums were bad or not needed. This is what happens when public schools teach test taking skills instead of actual skills like listening comprehension.
even if you believe that’s what he meant, there is a verbatim tweet from him saying that museums don’t do anything to help black people against white supremacy

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
These type of threads reveal just how stupid the average poster on this site is. From the posted clip he is clearly saying there’s a problem with black people accepting symbolic gestures like museums in lieu of actual tangible restitution or policy.

Nowhere in that video did he say museums were bad or not needed. This is what happens when public schools teach test taking skills instead of actual skills like listening comprehension.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

On any given day it’s at least 7 or 8 Tariq threads on this forum. shyt is just like ESPN and them talking about bron all day everyday. And it’s ALWAYS the same cats that come in and regurgitate the same points in every thread. The funny thing is cats talk about “being Tariq sons” but it’s mostly the detractors that keep his name ringing on this forum. You cats weird man.

If you cats were really about that B1 life then you would be promoting figures who you feel is really about black empowerment instead of constantly talking about a cat who just a “hustler”
Bro please make it make sense. These Internet personalities stay on their minds. Notice how they’re always the first to post in the threads as well.

Daps

There is a direct tweet from him saying museums were pointless.
:mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Her mother stays there as well :mjpls:

even if you believe that’s what he meant, there is a verbatim tweet from him saying that museums don’t do anything to help black people against white supremacy
That’s not what I “believe” he meant it’s what he clearly articulated. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see that.

I don’t care what Tariq nasheeds opinions on museums are. If he contradicts himself then he contradicts himself. Makes no difference to me. I simply pointed out that the posted video clip isn’t an example of a contradiction in his current museum aspirations.

Judging by the video and responses in this thread, whatever tweet you’re referring to is probably a misrepresentation of what he actually said as well.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mr FBA / ADOS , i await how the fools defend giving a con man like Tariq , Umar Johnson , Jay Morrison & Yvette Carnell their money

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Its okay, Tariq fans.

I was finessed too, I know how it feels

Jay Z had me fooled with Tidal being about black business - and then he sold it to the white man.

I unsubscribed from Tidal that same day & subscribed to the white man's shyt.

That "black business, black family" marketing tactic is very effective.

I get it.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
There is a direct tweet from him saying museums were pointless.
:mjlol:
Is the thread about a tweet or a video clip? You made the thread about what was said in the video, not a tweet. What he said in the video wasn’t “shyting” on museums like you said.

You sure do know a lot about Tariq nasheed you must be a fan of his work :yeshrug:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Its okay, Tariq fans.

I was finessed too, I know how it feels

Jay Z had me fooled with Tidal being about black business - and then he sold it to the white man.

I unsubscribed from Tidal that same day & subscribed to the white man's shyt.

That "black business, black family" marketing tactic is very effective.

I get it.
So Tariq nasheed is finessing black people because you’re a jay z Stan? :mjlol: