The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
:mjlol: ok i get you defending yo daddy, go check my post history if you really that concerned.

Daddy? Notice I haven’t said anything pro or against Tariq in here. All my post addressed specifically about the amount of Tariq threads there are on this forum and usual same detractors that post in them. If you supposedly hate dude but can’t stop posting about him then it sounds like that’s YOUR daddy and you’re suffering from daddy issues

:manny:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Daddy? Notice I haven’t said anything pro or against Tariq in here. All my post addressed specifically about the amount of Tariq threads there are on this forum and usual same detractors that post in them. If you supposedly hate dude but can’t stop posting about him then it sounds like that’s YOUR daddy and you’re suffering from daddy issues

:manny:
I noticed you ain't talking bout shyt :pachaha:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nah fukk nikka learn to comprehend when you address me boi. I said you Tariq haters need to promote who you think is really B1 AS MUCH OR MORE as you post about Tariq.Y’all just like skip bayless, hate bron but can’t keep his nuts off ya chins.

To further prove my point you didn’t initially post ole dude, you went back and edited to add the video
:comeon:

Just like I said…no different from flies drawn to shyt
Tariq has a white woman living in his house. How is he B1?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yet you’re the one who originally quoted me. Yea ok that makes sense… foh
:lolbron: get yo shyt off, all your postering and angles is irrelevant. i left it all in the first post where you made it your narrative:yeshrug: all my shyt check out

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Tariq has a white woman living in his house. How is he B1?

:yeshrug:
To my knowledge ole girl is mixed, not a straight up cac.
:lolbron: get yo shyt off, all your postering and angles is irrelevant. i left it all in the first post where you made it your narrative:yeshrug: all my shyt check out

Cut the shyt, that’s not how u came into the thread, you edited that shyt on the back end because I hit a nerve. Who cares anyway, you said I’m not talking about shyt, stop wasting your time and keep it moving

that guy

Superstar
Daps
These type of threads reveal just how stupid the average poster on this site is. From the posted clip he is clearly saying there’s a problem with black people accepting symbolic gestures like museums in lieu of actual tangible restitution or policy.

Nowhere in that video did he say museums were bad or not needed. This is what happens when public schools teach test taking skills instead of actual skills like listening comprehension.