The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Right know of these dudes promote pan Africanist

Exactly, if Tariq is shyt then these dudes are flies because they can’t resist threads about him. Just saying, if they hate ole boy then ignore em and let threads about him die and promote who should get all the attention he gets on here.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh basically called everyone who donated to his museum idiots. Make it make sense
:gucci:

The irony of you asking "make it make sense" when you're rocking a name of a lady with a video saying she won't do anything specifically for black people. Answer your own "Oochie Wally or One Mic" question before limping in here like you care about what black people get in return from a person they chose to support.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly, if Tariq is shyt then these dudes are flies because they can’t resist threads about him. Just saying, if they hate ole boy then ignore em and let threads about him die and promote who should get all the attention he gets on here.
Shut yo bytch ass up you told me to post a real nikka about the shyt and i did. You got nothing to say that about. This was in my first response to you

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
More concerned the vetting process and how it will be determined what information will be placed in this museum. He can change his mind but for the sake of quality and respect from academia he can't replace poor information from one museum with psuedo information that he simply believes. I have heard him spew quite a bit of misinformation that are social media led and as one who wants to open a museum you can't do that otherwise he is no better than the museums be criticized.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Shut yo bytch ass up you told me to post a real nikka about the shyt and i did. You got nothing to say about.
that

Nah fukk nikka learn to comprehend when you address me boi. I said you Tariq haters need to promote who you think is really B1 AS MUCH OR MORE as you post about Tariq.Y’all just like skip bayless, hate bron but can’t keep his nuts off ya chins.

To further prove my point you didn’t initially post ole dude, you went back and edited to add the video
:comeon:

Just like I said…no different from flies drawn to shyt

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah fukk nikka learn to comprehend when you address me boi. I said you Tariq haters need to promote who you think is really B1 AS MUCH OR MORE as you post about Tariq.Y’all just like skip bayless, hate bron but can’t keep his nuts off ya chins.

To further prove my point you didn’t initially post ole dude, you went back and edited to add the video
:comeon:

Just like I said…no different from flies drawn to shyt
nah thats cap i went back and told nikkaz to skip ahead to 3:20 if they ain't wanna hear yo daddy talking shyt he don't know about. :umad:

wtf is B1

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Shut yo bytch ass up you told me to post a real nikka about the shyt and i did. You got nothing to say that about. This was in my first response to you

You don’t like Tariq but gon’ post a nikka that has ZERO composure. Who got offended at something not even addressed to him and then used it to attack the very person who called the DA on the phone in the middle of the night and had him juelzing on Twitter? Had the DA actually step up and put get Ryan LeNgyuens bail increased. For a nikka that calls himself a solider he sure doesn’t understand WTF air cover is.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

The museum is not about slavers

Also Tariq saying that the White Supremacists are the smartest people on this planet, he got that from Neely Fuller and I agree with Nelly Fuller that the White Supremacists are the smartest people on this planet.

The White Supremacists were able to create and maintain a global system of mistreatment based on race and or skin color called White Supremacy and the White Supremacists were and are able to maintain this system of White Supremacy without any leader or leaders and or written doctrine for over 600 years.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You don’t like Tariq but gon’ post a nikka that has ZERO composure. Who got offended at something not even addressed to him and then used it to attack the very person who called the DA on the phone in the middle of the night and had him juelzing on Twitter? Had the DA actually step up and put get Ryan LeNgyuens bail increased. For a nikka that calls himself a solider he sure doesn’t understand WTF air cover is.
You making shyt up. Go back to the original thread and show me that shyt you talking. New era was the first to show you who the judge was

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
nah thats cap i went back and told nikkaz to skip ahead to 3:20 if they ain't wanna hear yo daddy talking shyt he don't know about. :umad:

wtf is B1

Black 1st fukk nikka… catch up. “Went back” aka edited your post to play like you have a semblance of a point.

I’m familiar with the new era Detroit cats, I’ve seen them make some moves I personally respect. I’m curious tho, how many times have you made post about ole dude in comparison to how many post and threads you make concerning Tariq?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Mink this SUNDAY family

tariq-nasheed-bussy.gif

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Black 1st fukk nikka… catch up. “Went back” aka edited your post to play like you have a semblance of a point.

I’m familiar with the new era Detroit cats, I’ve seen them make some moves I personally respect. I’m curious tho, how many times have you made post about ole dude in comparison to how many post and threads you make concerning Tariq?

:mjlol: ok i get you defending yo daddy, go check my post history if you really that concerned.