The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:gucci:

On any given day it’s at least 7 or 8 Tariq threads on this forum. shyt is just like ESPN and them talking about bron all day everyday. And it’s ALWAYS the same cats that come in and regurgitate the same points in every thread. The funny thing is cats talk about “being Tariq sons” but it’s mostly the detractors that keep his name ringing on this forum. You cats weird man.

If you cats were really about that B1 life then you would be promoting figures who you feel is really about black empowerment instead of constantly talking about a cat who just a “hustler”

Right know of these dudes promote pan Africanist

Daps
looks to be about 2016 or so right? ok cool. now, do you think tariq would have dissed a 2010 black museum funded, created, informed by, and curated by the nation of islam, dr. frances cress welsing, dr. claud anderson, dr ivan van sertima, dr. john henrik clarke, dr. amos wilson & dr phil valentine? lol hell naw you know that stop playing. look yall any black history given to you by white people is symbolic bullshyt that you should not get behind (lol @ critical race theory) including all of these white controlled "african american museums" we have currently who never cover anything empowering such as:

- dr. king learning reparations >>> integration from elijah muhammad at his crib on february 24th, 1966
- gabriel prosser
- denmark vescey
- o.w. gurley
- martin delaney
- fred hampton & the rainbow coalition
- john horse & the seminoles
- bass reeves
- ida b wells the NON feminist who uncovered the truth about lynchings
- assata shakur
- the real story of the NAACP (stolen niagara movement with military intelligence Joel Spingarn sabotaging black progress)

i could go on and on here. like dr. kaba kamene tells us, "if they don't treat you right then why would they teach you right? which is facts and explains why so many of us come out of these institutions of higher learning tap dancing intersectional feminists & democratic dashikis. black people are not taught, black people are trained & credentialed by ofays so we don't have to work at mcdonald's, clean toilets, or dig ditches. but we learn nothing except to be deferential to white supremacy

so enter the "hidden history" museum designed by the leader singer of mink slide. brilliant idea by that good brother. all funded by grassroots so that means no trans lives matter LGBT yayyyyy barack obama & let's get in good trubba with black civil rights hero john lewis nonsense. shiiiiit not only did i give my bread but so did my father, uncle, and my big cousin. it's ok yall. yall nikkas prefer white scholarship that disempowers you because you're afraid to be ashy hotep armchair militants like all the real nikkas who support this :wow:

Yo this breh really believes in Tariq. someone up that tweet from Tariq saying what good is a AA history museum of race soldiers can still kill you. Tariq has never gave two fukks about a museum until he saw an opportunity to profit from it.
:russ:

Here it is

Wonder what changed about this museum thing since 2016 when he was seemingly against it.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shiiiiit not only did i give my bread but so did my father, uncle, and my big cousin. it's ok yall. yall nikkas prefer white scholarship that disempowers you because you're afraid to be ashy hotep armchair militants like all the real nikkas who support this :wow:
Damn you willingly brought your father, uncle, and big cousin in on the grifting . You ain't shyt, respectfully :wow:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I literally said in another thread that all that museum shyt was was a vanity project for him to hustle. He and it are not going to move the meter on elevating blacks to prosperity.

It's just a bunch of symbolic nonsense that his low level of followers will be appeased by.

You never see him preaching the importance of the black man taking back control over his home and communities. Or black unity. His whole thing is all about obsessing over whites, and begging them for power.

Daps
Misquoting. He was talking about the government giving Black people museums (that they control) to deflect away from reparations.
They dont care :mjlol:

There’s also the tweet saying he doesn’t care about AA museum that’s newer than the video. It’s on this very page. But y’all don’t care
:mjlol:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
full