The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Damn I thought the total needed was $1 million
$7 million? :dwillhuh:

He’s keeping multiple funding rounds separate, so does that mean even if he got the $1 million and the museum never comes to fruition he keeps whatever he raised and blames it on not getting the whole $7 million :whew:

tariq good mayne

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

On any given day it’s at least 7 or 8 Tariq threads on this forum. shyt is just like ESPN and them talking about bron all day everyday. And it’s ALWAYS the same cats that come in and regurgitate the same points in every thread. The funny thing is cats talk about “being Tariq sons” but it’s mostly the detractors that keep his name ringing on this forum. You cats weird man.

If you cats were really about that B1 life then you would be promoting figures who you feel is really about black empowerment instead of constantly talking about a cat who just a “hustler”
exactly I saw Javen Bullets post this on his youtube. I didn't run to make a thread about it.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1.Oh I am, my roots are deep asf here.

2.It’s because it’s about pattern recognition, it’s usually flip flop wearing nikkas in dress slacks who congregate in the 20 or so daily tariq threads
:ufdup: well you're wrong, your pimp senses must be fukked up:lolbron:

You said post somebody who really bout that shyt and i did.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead and break it down then family
RepentantCleanFairyfly-size_restricted.gif
:pachaha: @ that gif

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He clearly said white people giving us symbolism by highlighting slavery and civil rights in a museum. Exactly what does that have to do with black people controlling our own narrative and providing black history that doesn't revolve around us being subjugated people? Sometimes yall hate just to be hating.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is almost 50.

The DVDs aren't gonna solidify his generational wealth and his retirement.

Tariq going for that retirement bag & I'm not even mad.

Hustle recognize hustle.

Are museums (except for the big name ones in nyc, dc, etc) even profitable? Are the fans of hidden colors enough to keep a museum going in LA? Will most of them move on to something else with time?

Not hating but seems like a stretch to keep something like that profitable unless he manage to keep cost extremely low.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
looks to be about 2016 or so right? ok cool. now, do you think tariq would have dissed a 2010 black museum funded, created, informed by, and curated by the nation of islam, dr. frances cress welsing, dr. claud anderson, dr ivan van sertima, dr. john henrik clarke, dr. amos wilson & dr phil valentine? lol hell naw you know that stop playing. look yall any black history given to you by white people is symbolic bullshyt that you should not get behind (lol @ critical race theory) including all of these white controlled "african american museums" we have currently who never cover anything empowering such as:

- dr. king learning reparations >>> integration from elijah muhammad at his crib on february 24th, 1966
- gabriel prosser
- denmark vescey
- o.w. gurley
- martin delaney
- fred hampton & the rainbow coalition
- john horse & the seminoles
- bass reeves
- ida b wells the NON feminist who uncovered the truth about lynchings
- assata shakur
- the real story of the NAACP (stolen niagara movement with military intelligence Joel Spingarn sabotaging black progress)

i could go on and on here. like dr. kaba kamene tells us, "if they don't treat you right then why would they teach you right? which is facts and explains why so many of us come out of these institutions of higher learning tap dancing intersectional feminists & democratic dashikis. black people are not taught, black people are trained & credentialed by ofays so we don't have to work at mcdonald's, clean toilets, or dig ditches. but we learn nothing except to be deferential to white supremacy

so enter the "hidden history" museum designed by the leader singer of mink slide. brilliant idea by that good brother. all funded by grassroots so that means no trans lives matter LGBT yayyyyy barack obama & let's get in good trubba with black civil rights hero john lewis nonsense. shiiiiit not only did i give my bread but so did my father, uncle, and my big cousin. it's ok yall. yall nikkas prefer white scholarship that disempowers you because you're afraid to be ashy hotep armchair militants like all the real nikkas who support this :wow: