The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
oh word. you a bill maher fan my G?

"Fan" is too strong of a word but do I listen to his show occasionally Yes. But that's the thing people seem to can't listen to Tariq and say He said some cool shyt or eh I don't know about that It's like you're a c00n if you disagree with anything he says, question him in anyway and don't donate half your salary to the nikka. I mean damn if duke made 5 DVD's and he's a millionaire he needs you to fund the sixth one too?

Forget Tariq for a minute DJ Akademiks (who says cool shyt from time to time and some corny shyt from time to time) said I want you to give me ideas for my show (that he got almost 20 million on) Think about that Homie wants you to give him ideas and if they work you get nothing. When he advises labels he gets a bag but fukk the fans. But at least he didn't go to his audience for start up money but it's also goofy if the nikka flexes on nikkas all day and takes donations too (still talking about AK) Again if it was a non youtuber you'd feel a ways for a rich nikka asking for donations from regular nikkas.

If you or anyone's knee jerk reaction is You hating Then send a check to your favorite celebrity Oh that's different Ask yourself Why?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't saying it from the aspect of him doing anything shady.

I think his time might have been better spent going around the United States raising awareness for his museum.
Exactly he could go to a bank or get rich people to invest and make it real fly. The issue is He don't want to cut anyone in. It pops off or not doesn't matter no skin in the game, and if he owns the land but it doesn't pop off or does pop then flops later He keeps all the money. The donations only goes back if he doesn't reach the initial goal.

On the low he could donate himself to get to the goal break ground have issues and still own the land.
'

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
"Fan" is too strong of a word but do I listen to his show occasionally Yes.

i see, because i found it interesting that you'd know this mundane detail of what bill maher is doing with his home so i figured you must be a regular viewer of the real time show

now, bill maher considers himself a civil rights advocate. do you agree that he is one wiseborn?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i see, because i found it interesting that you'd know this mundane detail of what bill maher is doing with his home so i figured you must be a regular viewer of the real time show

now, bill maher considers himself a civil rights advocate. do you agree that he is one wiseborn?
Hell no he's a white nikka who runs through Black p*ssy but won't marry them. One thing him a 'Riq share in common is they both believe that they are always the smartest people in the room.

That and both of them aren't from LA but love LA.

shyt I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh doesn't mean I didn't think he was a racist. I read The Root too don't mean I believe in shea butta babble.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Hell no he's a white nikka who runs through Black p*ssy but won't marry them. One thing him a 'Riq share in common is they both believe that they are always the smartest people in the room.

That and both of them aren't from LA but love LA.

shyt I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh doesn't mean I didn't think he was a racist. I read The Root too don't mean I believe in shea butta babble.

and of course, just because someone might watch tucker carlson does not mean they are an anti black racist conservative republican, you're just checking out different views. i understand

i'm a first generation american with two caribbean parents from st. lucia. what about yourself?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
and of course, just because someone might watch tucker carlson does not mean they are an anti black racist conservative republican, you're just checking out different views. i understand

i'm a first generation american with two caribbean parents from st. lucia. what about yourself?
Yes I don't listen to shyt for confrimation bias. If I agree with everything a nikka says then why listen to him?

I don't know who's on this board but I was just hanging out with someone who believes that COVID is "man made" and refuses to take the vax "because it's dangerous" He also believes that semen retention increases desire for random bytches. so I said If Semen retention works why didn't it work for you in Canada or Choco (a Black Town in Colombia)? He admitted that he didn't have an answer for that.

I'm born and raised in Brookyn.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Yes I don't listen to shyt for confrimation bias. If I agree with everything a nikka says then why listen to him?

I don't know who's on this board but I was just hanging out with someone who believes that COVID is "man made" and refuses to take the vax "because it's dangerous" He also believes that semen retention increases desire for random bytches. so I said If Semen retention works why didn't it work for you in Canada or Choco (a Black Town in Colombia)? He admitted that he didn't have an answer for that.

I'm born and raised in Brookyn.

with the name wiseborn plus your sentence phrasing i figured you were from my borough

but now, what is your lineage lord? where are you & your people from

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
and if he owns the land but it doesn't pop off or does pop then flops later He keeps all the money. The donations only goes back if he doesn't reach the initial goal.

On the low he could donate himself to get to the goal break ground have issues and still own the land.
'
Never even thought of that.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The Coli goodies pushing Tariq are mostly the same usual suspects that are antivaxers and believe they have the best judgement. Look T @Big Boda trynna counter argue with experts in subjects he has no idea of.

They even defended him gridding to put out an album. Y’all remember Mink Slide ?

These neggas were saying it was a good record and they would cope the album. Like unbelievable