The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
The Coli goodies pushing Tariq are mostly the same usual suspects that are antivaxers and believe they have the best judgement. Look T @Big Boda trynna counter argue with experts in subjects he has no idea of.

They even defended him gridding to put out an album. Y’all remember Mink Slide ?

These neggas were saying it was a good record and they would cope the album. Like unbelievable
Those mink slide albums were good and put me onto the APX, a fantastic married black couple doing better funk albums than any of these mainstream fukkers ever could. :ufdup:

Alot of y'all be mad, saying Tariq be grifting nikkas, but everything I've purchased from this dude has been money well spent. And a lot of other people feel the same. :yeshrug:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Those mink slide albums were good and put me onto the APX, a fantastic married black couple doing better funk albums than any of these mainstream fukkers ever could. :ufdup:

Alot of y'all be mad, saying Tariq be grifting nikkas, but everything I've purchased from this dude has been money well spent. And a lot of other people feel the same. :yeshrug:

Damn shame they can’t stand Black Empowerment and Business.:mjpls:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Only black people have so many detractors. Asians don’t fukk with an Asian public figure they just don’t mention or support. Nope black people spend time money and energy to shyt on other blacks and make whole social media campaigns about it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

going to check this out later.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Only black people have so many detractors. Asians don’t fukk with an Asian public figure they just don’t mention or support. Nope black people spend time money and energy to shyt on other blacks and make whole social media campaigns about it.

True but other people don't operate on fans, If you support a dude fine but a 'Riq supporter started this thread.

I totally agree it's corny to start a thread just to hate on him.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
whoa now take the cape off slime. it was a simple question & he wouldn't answer

so now the question is.... why? :jbhmm:

He could be a tether non ados like you:yeshrug:

But you up here asking netflix and chill screening questions

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
He could be a tether non ados like you:yeshrug:

But you up here asking netflix and chill screening questions

that cape on tight i see you akhi :cape:

and your ass up in here speculating because the nikka keeps ducking the question. good bread on everything else but that one he like nah chill lol interesting....

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:what: my nikka why are you afraid to state your ethnicity? i have asked you twice now & you shook what's brackin b

i ask this nikka where he from he talmbout some crenshaw mafia :dead:

nikka I AM AM AMERICAN!!!!!!

Happy now?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
whoa now take the cape off slime. it was a simple question & he wouldn't answer

so now the question is.... why? :jbhmm:
Listen If I asked a nikka from Colombia where he's from and he said I am from Here, or I am a Colombian I'd assume that's what he was. You're the one with the foreign heritage so you have to explain it.

Now if you're asking me what's my heritage like where in Africa do my Great Great Great Great Grandfather is from I don't know. It was lost in the middle passage.