The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

invalid

Banned
Daps
Only black people have so many detractors. Asians don’t fukk with an Asian public figure they just don’t mention or support. Nope black people spend time money and energy to shyt on other blacks and make whole social media campaigns about it.

Black people are the only people guided by morality. We are the moral compass of the world. All these other groups have no morals.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Lmfao. Boi desperation for money make people reveal themselves

Yall got money for Nikes... and Weaves...I know yall got money for my museum. "When the liquor store got a sale on swisher sweets..."

Cuz that's what I think of the people I claim I'm trying to help. Lol.

O you want a business plan.

You a suspected white supremacists. Get On! Oh you black....you dusty. You live with your mother. You not successful.. You might be gay. Bussy! Oh wait you a women. Oops. You a dusty hoodrat. Fix ya byanng.

Cuz that's instantly what I think of the people I claim I'm trying to help.

People are money. Wait. I meant I'm the money. Yah

Mm mm mm. Legendary new age pimpin.

Last edited:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Museum is going to be a disaster with exhibits displaying half truths and unsubstantiated claims like his documentaries.

Nah, I'm sure he'll have some gold -dipped Flex Boots on display.

Has anyone here ever visited the California African American Museum or any other Black owned Galleries in Los Angeles?

CAAM | Hours & Directions

LA’s Black-Owned Galleries and Art Spaces

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Yall got money for Nikes... and Weaves...I know yall got money for my museum. "When the liquor store got a sale on swisher sweets..."

You a suspected white supremacists. Get On! Oh you black....you dusty. You live with your mother. You not successful.. You might be gay. Bussy! Oh wait you a women. Oops. You a dusty hoodrat. Fix ya byanng.

Absolutely disgusting when black people shame other black people financially in order to get more money from them. Everyone isn’t spending money on bullshyt. People donating when they short on they medical bills or wifi or other bills. People have children amd expenses that can’t wait, but he wants you to say fukk all that and pay me. A museum don’t pay your bills or feed your family. He has some fukking nerve. Preachers do the same thing. So many people struggling out here. Give what you can and if you can’t please support us in other ways by spreading info” that’s how that should go. Talking about all this stereotypical bullshyt and people want to act like he ain’t on some c00n shyt every now amd them. Didnt this dude make a video game where a black man is running trying to collect combs and biscuits. I donate my money to good black causes, but when the organizers be on some shyt like this I don’t pinch them a dime. I take my money elsewhere. :scust:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Yes let's not talking about shaming tactics then flexing on them at the same time.

With his success rate he'd have the money in a Month if he told people to Invest their weave and Jordan's money instead of giving it away. If I trick off on Jordans or Yezzy's

Shame brehs for tricking off their money while you trick off yours brehs.

With his success rate he'd have the money in a month if he said Invest instead of donate. Maybe nikkas are hating but maybe nikkas don't want to give a nikka start up money for him to turn around and charge you admission fees, damand nikkas buy coffee table books T- shirts Hats postcards and donate consistently in perpetuity.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Socialize the cost.
Privatize the profits.

You morons still fall for this charlatan.
Tariq been scamming y’all for years.

:manny:

Good luck I guess… It’s always been a lil funny to me how he socializes the investment but privatizes the profit.

Who will actually own that title/deed for that expensive piece of real estate?

Not a hater homie… Think he shares good info sometimes but there’s always that feeling that at the end of the day he’s “for the people”, as long as they got his last name.

I fukk with Tariq, but that's actually a fair and great question/observation.
:ehh:

I'm not donating, but I'll def visit it if this happens.

This. Same here.
:yeshrug:

He privatizes the profits because he did all of the work. Most people are donating small amounts of money such as $5-$100. He has to do all of the leg work ie research, hours of editing, scheduling people to be in his films, paying for their flights/hotels, paying videographers, marketing etc. You still get a return on your investment because now you have a black history documentary, museum, etc that You can show your kids/ visit. Stop looking for any reason to hate.

Good point.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody knows this is a pipe dream much like Dr Umar’s school, because they don’t have the type of reach to depend on crowd funding. It is a grifter’s job to sell you a dream.

What do I know? I’m just a immigrant tether hating and trying to undermine FBA, never mind me. :troll:
Get those donations in family, we only have 5 days left for the funding of the Hidden Grifter museum :damn:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Museum is going to be a disaster with exhibits displaying half truths and unsubstantiated claims like his documentaries.

you still mad he lowered your stature amongst boule elders you put on to him

:umad:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
If he didn’t make enemies of the butter biscuit bootlick brigade leaders Marc Lamont Hill and Roland Martin, he could’ve been promoting this project on their platforms.

Roland especially has a large network of black folks who spend money. Marc Lamoist has a popular daily show on the Black News Channel.

This was also just a dumb way to approach a museum (or any building project). This isn’t a movie with an imminent finite goal; this is a museum that will need sustainable funding and investment. The fundraising approaches are (or should be) totally different.

you really think their audience would donate money to something like that?

:mjlol: