The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We just gotta wait and see breh

and I've been to the area where he wants to build it at, and who knows, it might actually take off.

I just know building anything in Cali is gonna be a pain and a half.

This no hating, no wanting to see him fail just healthy criticism and not blind loyalty on some Jesus will make a way out of no way talk.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: @ THIS DUMB ASS RESPONSE.

ITS SAYS IT RIGHT
ON THE FUND RAISER PAGE.

THIS IS WHAT PPL
ARE DONATING TO.

:devil:
:evil:
I'mma blame it on your youth. How much have you given to your church? Do you know what they did with the money? They don't have to tell you BECAUSE IT WAS A GIFT If dude had a 501c or something (like he had with Melonoid Nation before it was shut down by the state) he'd could provide you details with what will happen with the money You'd have some say hell you could be insured. If he asked for an investment again their would be an official business proposal it may or may not work But no one could say he tricked off the money in Vegas or the Maldives But this is not that this a a glorified Go Fraud me campaign. You probably look funny at everyone's go fund me to pay for Big Momma's Home going service But this nikka you can count on like the sun coming up in the morning.

Just like they dug up an old tweet dude could literally make this happen and open the shyt and there could be a fire or a flood or an explosion, I mean the chances of this working are so small it's crazy Homie talks a lot about Mexicacs, well the Mexicac mayor could just say he's a homophobe and deny him a permit to operate, But fukk all that just believe because it's Tariq.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
More than other projects, I can see the issue with crowdfunding something like this. It’ll be a crowdfunded building/land plot under the ownership of one person.

If the museum dies out or isn’t successful, Tariq can sell the building (or land) for millions and keep the money for himself. It’s worse than the Tulsa Real Estate Fund if we’re being honest.

Your pointing out yet another finesse, a million things could go wrong, he could totally build out the museum and not receive enough vistors get "hated on" whatever then say I tried then sell everything and flip the land and cop a decent bag shyt he could convert the shyt to condos if he wants all legal and technically not a finesse, Do this in 10 years and no one will notice.

Again the nikkas hustlebones are on a 100 million.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'mma blame it on your youth. How much have you given to your church? Do you know what they did with the money? They don't have to tell you BECAUSE IT WAS A GIFT If dude had a 501c or something (like he had with Melonoid Nation before it was shut down by the state) he'd could provide you details with what will happen with the money You'd have some say hell you could be insured. If he asked for an investment again their would be an official business proposal it may or may not work But no one could say he tricked off the money in Vegas or the Maldives But this is not that this a a glorified Go Fraud me campaign. You probably look funny at everyone's go fund me to pay for Big Momma's Home going service But this nikka you can count on like the sun coming up in the morning.

Just like they dug up an old tweet dude could literally make this happen and open the shyt and there could be a fire or a flood or an explosion, I mean the chances of this working are so small it's crazy Homie talks a lot about Mexicacs, well the Mexicac mayor could just say he's a homophobe and deny him a permit to operate, But fukk all that just believe because it's Tariq.
:mjlol: JUST GIVE IT UP.
YOU MADE A DUMB STATEMENT
ABOUT A RENTAL AND INSTEAD
OF STANDING CORRECT
YOURE JUST GONNA KEEP
TYPING WALLS OF BULLshyt.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
First of all enhance your calm breh.

I'm not talking about the museum (but if you think that holmes is gonna just need 7 milly and never ask for a dime more I got some flex step boots to sell you) The whole hidden colors shyt every damn thing he did except for the flex step boots he always sought donations Then he always did shyt as cheaply as possible and whether the thing that he flogged worked or not HE KEPT ALL OF THE MONEY he even had a "producers credit on the last Hidden colors joint But no cut of the money

Dude does generally produce something that he says he's gonna produce if he really wanted Rappers and Athletes help all he would have to do is ask for an investment not a donation but son moves like a "too big to fail" bank Socialize the risk, capitalize the reward.

Like I said I hope this pops off but if it does or not he's encouraging goofy behavior because you got dozens of nikkas in the DR alone who left their jobs to live off donations not to Mention Umar. Polite, Jay and some others. If homie gets a million out of nikkas again during a pandemic he could be a consultant for every nonprofit in the world but also he'd inspire a ton of dusty copycats.

Hold up bruh......Did you say Flex Step Boots:mjlol:.......Damn nikka you have been a life long hater of Tariq :russ:......You must not be that successful in life if you have to hate on a man that long....those are female traits :hamster:

If your not talking about the museum, then why are you in this thread:dwillhuh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: JUST GIVE IT UP.
YOU MADE A DUMB STATEMENT
ABOUT A RENTAL AND INSTEAD
OF STANDING CORRECT
YOURE JUST GONNA KEEP
TYPING WALLS OF BULLshyt.

Honestly do you really really trust tariq? If you were a billioniare would you trust him with a million? fukk all the other shyt Do you really trust this cat?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hold up bruh......Did you say Flex Step Boots:mjlol:.......Damn nikka you have been a life long hater of Tariq :russ:......You must not be that successful in life if you have to hate on a man that long....those are female traits :hamster:

If your not talking about the museum, then why are you in this thread:dwillhuh:
Ok forget everything I said Do you trust a nikka to hold a million or 7 million and not fukk it up? I'm not talking about stealing the money Do you trust him to make good decisions by himself?

Most Museum directors are chicks or gay dudes you think Tariq wouldn't try to run the shyt himself?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
one of his dvds funding was super slow…the last week it was stuck on a # and 2 days before it closed he magically got a 10k donation when people were sending in $30 lol

Or he goosed it by sending in a donation himself. I think it was the last Hidden Colors joint where the goal (which he always raised) was slow to hit the target which is why I think he said that would be the last one.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your pointing out yet another finesse, a million things could go wrong, he could totally build out the museum and not receive enough vistors get "hated on" whatever then say I tried then sell everything and flip the land and cop a decent bag shyt he could convert the shyt to condos if he wants all legal and technically not a finesse, Do this in 10 years and no one will notice.

Again the nikkas hustlebones are on a 100 million.
It’ll be like both of our bike, I’m just gonna keep it at my house :troll:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Ok forget everything I said Do you trust a nikka to hold a million or 7 million and not fukk it up? I'm not talking about stealing the money Do you trust him to make good decisions by himself?

Most Museum directors are chicks or gay dudes you think Tariq wouldn't try to run the shyt himself?

This nikka basically said he feels more comfortable with a non-Black person running the museum and holding money, but a Black person, I have an issue with it. :mjlol:

You have to be a White person saying that?