The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Looks dope. Im surprised the other sides arent trying to hinder the building of this. Put some Hebrew Israelite history in that thing too

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That nikka Umar is going to be across the street watching the construction and trying to figure out a way to be petty

full

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This nikka basically said he feels more comfortable with a non-Black person running the museum and holding money, but a Black person, I have an issue with it. :mjlol:

You have to be a White person saying that?
nikka just say you trust him

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I donated but I think it's a bad look to take an international family vacation while trying to raise $1,000,000 in funding for a museum.
Of course it's a bad look, he keeps going on these vacations while the average black person has to worry about another lockdown possibly costing them their job. I'm all for a museum that showcases everything we've been through and accomplished, but sometimes Tariq has a total lack of awareness about things. His podcasts have now turned into him begging for donations for 2hrs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he keeps going on these vacations while the average black person has to worry about another lockdown possibly costing them their job.

he’s not the average black person. He’s one of the most successful indie black filmmakers of all time.

I’m not with this you gotta downplay your lifestyle to
Relate to black people shyt. I wouldn’t car If he was vacationing in the moon. Seems pretty obvious he can afford that from his own business and not donations

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
he’s not the average black person. He’s one of the most successful indie black filmmakers of all time.

I’m not with this you gotta downplay your lifestyle to
Relate to black people shyt. I wouldn’t car If he was vacationing in the moon. Seems pretty obvious he can afford that from his own business and not donations
I wasn't saying it from the aspect of him doing anything shady.

I think his time might have been better spent going around the United States raising awareness for his museum.