The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
He in Dubai and the Maldives as I type this. Those are pricey vacation spots for people even if you have money. These trips are costly to take a family prob 20-50k if you go all in and splurge out. But a drop in the bucket if people are throwing you 200k in a few days. :russ:

No hate but I'm entertained. You would assume he would wait to drop on lavish excursions til after the fundraising for HIS property investment for Himself and his family was over,:mjlol: but shyt why not............He complaining about the prices of the rooms right now and telling the people that sunscreen is $80 where he at..........luckily the folks watching this broadcast don't know how to put 2 + 2 together or they'd be scratching their heads

It's almost like he's expecting people to fund his lifestyle, The more donations are needed for this or that project to more he flosses.

How is this fundraiser funding his lifestyle, if Tariq does not reach the 1 million, everybody is refunded their money back?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How is this fundraiser funding his lifestyle, if Tariq does not reach the 1 million, everybody is refunded their money back?
This is literally the first money back guarantee that he's given.

But even so he spends zero dollars in getting a project off the ground and keeps 100% of the profits if successful. It's a can't lose situation.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
LMAO

THE MUSEUM WILL LITERALLY
BE BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP.
:devil:
:evil:

That doesn't make any sense, that would be way more expensive and open himself up to all kinds of regulations. Bill Maher said it took him over 4 years to get a solar panel installed on his own home.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More than other projects, I can see the issue with crowdfunding something like this. It’ll be a crowdfunded building/land plot under the ownership of one person.

If the museum dies out or isn’t successful, Tariq can sell the building (or land) for millions and keep the money for himself. It’s worse than the Tulsa Real Estate Fund if we’re being honest.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That doesn't make any sense, that would be way more expensive and open himself up to all kinds of regulations. Bill Maher said it took him over 4 years to get a solar panel installed on his own home.
WHY SPEAK ON SOMETHING
WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
THE SIMPLE DETAILS ABOUT IT?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This is literally the first money back guarantee that he's given.

But even so he spends zero dollars in getting a project off the ground and keeps 100% of the profits if successful. It's a can't lose situation.

You nikkas do not know anything about law.....what the fukk:russ:

If Tariq does reach the $1,000,000 and does not produce a museum, he does not keep shyt lol. The donators still get their money back. The FTC will be on Tariq's ass.

Guaranteed Delivery Perk Policy FAQ for Backers
Refunds: Can I get my money back?
FTC Charges Operator of Crowdfunding Scheme

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas do not know anything about law.....what the fukk:russ:

If Tariq does reach the $1,000,000 and does not produce a museum, he does not keep shyt lol. The donators still get their money back. The FTC will be on Tariq's ass.

Guaranteed Delivery Perk Policy FAQ for Backers
Refunds: Can I get my money back?
FTC Charges Operator of Crowdfunding Scheme

First of all enhance your calm breh.

I'm not talking about the museum (but if you think that holmes is gonna just need 7 milly and never ask for a dime more I got some flex step boots to sell you) The whole hidden colors shyt every damn thing he did except for the flex step boots he always sought donations Then he always did shyt as cheaply as possible and whether the thing that he flogged worked or not HE KEPT ALL OF THE MONEY he even had a "producers credit on the last Hidden colors joint But no cut of the money

Dude does generally produce something that he says he's gonna produce if he really wanted Rappers and Athletes help all he would have to do is ask for an investment not a donation but son moves like a "too big to fail" bank Socialize the risk, capitalize the reward.

Like I said I hope this pops off but if it does or not he's encouraging goofy behavior because you got dozens of nikkas in the DR alone who left their jobs to live off donations not to Mention Umar. Polite, Jay and some others. If homie gets a million out of nikkas again during a pandemic he could be a consultant for every nonprofit in the world but also he'd inspire a ton of dusty copycats.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
WHY SPEAK ON SOMETHING
WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
THE SIMPLE DETAILS ABOUT IT?

Why would you blindly trust what anyone says? Again I don't listen to his show so I didn't even know about this until a week ago and that's probably why he went to that museum in the first place he already had the idea in his head. But think critically here buying a building outright much less building is a monumental task and Tariq always says the white people are hating on him, Why wouldn't they just send a racist fire inspector in there and just stop or severely slow down work?

Same thing with Umar's school, If the government had a real problem with it they could literally make bullshyt up. I was a QA guy for the Navy I didn't really know what the people fixing ships did but I had the authority to shut down work for any bullshyt safety reason I wanted. I could demand all the workers have steel toe boots or have the electrical safety boots (when I knew like me that half the time everyone including me wore sneakers)

Again I want the thing to become a thing but nikkas just believe that ol "Riq can do anything just because. The nikka is a Man just like you and me believe me if the R&B shyt popped off heavy he'd be doing that and bushing all this anti racism talk.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:I think he gets it built if all he need is a mill.
what about staff and security? and the museum pieces? You think that with the super heavy gay influence in the art world that they would loan his museum shyt? Did he even say if it was gonna be art focused or random pieces of Black history like say Huey P. Newtown's Afro pick? Then there's the insurance and display cases and shyt my man's gonna need more than a milly in perpetuity for this thing.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why would you blindly trust what anyone says? Again I don't listen to his show so I didn't even know about this until a week ago and that's probably why he went to that museum in the first place he already had the idea in his head. But think critically here buying a building outright much less building is a monumental task and Tariq always says the white people are hating on him, Why wouldn't they just send a racist fire inspector in there and just stop or severely slow down work?

Same thing with Umar's school, If the government had a real problem with it they could literally make bullshyt up. I was a QA guy for the Navy I didn't really know what the people fixing ships did but I had the authority to shut down work for any bullshyt safety reason I wanted. I could demand all the workers have steel toe boots or have the electrical safety boots (when I knew like me that half the time everyone including me wore sneakers)

Again I want the thing to become a thing but nikkas just believe that ol "Riq can do anything just because. The nikka is a Man just like you and me believe me if the R&B shyt popped off heavy he'd be doing that and bushing all this anti racism talk.
:mjlol: @ THIS DUMB ASS RESPONSE.

ITS SAYS IT RIGHT
ON THE FUND RAISER PAGE.

THIS IS WHAT PPL
ARE DONATING TO.

The museum will be built in the Leimert Park area of Los Angeles. There is a lot available in a prime location of Crenshaw Blv., and this is where the Hidden History Museum will be located. The museum will also act as a cultural center and tourist attraction for the South Los Angeles area.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
We just gotta wait and see breh

and I've been to the area where he wants to build it at, and who knows, it might actually take off.

I just know building anything in Cali is gonna be a pain and a half.

what about staff and security? and the museum pieces? You think that with the super heavy gay influence in the art world that they would loan his museum shyt? Did he even say if it was gonna be art focused or random pieces of Black history like say Huey P. Newtown's Afro pick? Then there's the insurance and display cases and shyt my man's gonna need more than a milly in perpetuity for this thing.