The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
You don’t have influence on people like he does because he is out there doing the work and you just on here talking shyt.

lol @ that weak ass deflection

i see if anybody says anything remotely against your daddy tariq you clowns instantly come wit the " but but but what are you doing?" bullshyt

i didnt even knock his work either, i suggested he focus on politics instead of a museum because thats whats really a key part in his so called FBA movement..

im all for learning black history, but im even more into seeing people with influence to help the black future

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So he's on his Umar bag now? Let's see if he can do it

I see your point. Umar has let's say 10,000 people who fukk with him low key (this seems like a high number but he was on The Breakfast Club twice) but instead seeking maybe 50 bucks from them he wants them to give him a significant amount of their income forever.

If Tariq gets a million in any kind of time frame it would require all of his supporters donating heavy , not to mention the donations he got for the FBA conference and the Buck Breaking doc and that was during the pandemic. This is not counting the random superchats he gets during his lives.

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he's on his Umar bag now? Let's see if he can do it

He in Dubai and the Maldives as I type this. Those are pricey vacation spots for people even if you have money. These trips are costly to take a family prob 20-50k if you go all in and splurge out. But a drop in the bucket if people are throwing you 200k in a few days. :russ:

No hate but I'm entertained. You would assume he would wait to drop on lavish excursions til after the fundraising for HIS property investment for Himself and his family was over,:mjlol: but shyt why not............He complaining about the prices of the rooms right now and telling the people that sunscreen is $80 where he at..........luckily the folks watching this broadcast don't know how to put 2 + 2 together or they'd be scratching their heads

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
He in Dubai and the Maldives as I type this. Those are pricey vacation spots for people even if you have money. These trips are costly to take a family prob 20-50k if you go all in and splurge out. But a drop in the bucket if people are throwing you 200k in a few days. :russ:

No hate but I'm entertained. You would assume he would wait to drop on lavish excursions til after the fundraising for HIS property investment for Himself and his family was over,:mjlol: but shyt why not............He complaining about the prices of the rooms right now and telling the people that sunscreen is $80 where he at..........luckily the folks watching this broadcast don't know how to put 2 + 2 together or they'd be scratching their heads

How do you know when he planned this trip? He could have been paying in advance you pocket watch something serious.

You the type dude on child support and mad cause the chick new dude got a car better than yours and you wanna know why you still have to pay!!!

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know when he planned this trip? He could have been paying in advance you pocket watch something serious.

You the type dude on child support and mad cause the chick new dude got a car better than yours and you wanna know why you still have to pay!!!

All I'm saying is how the hell do you expect people to fundraise an investment property for you and your family to sell in a few years and go on lavish vacations at the same time that you need every cent you can get to reach a goal in an alotted time? I had investors for my business. They all got their returns due to the paperwork and negotiated terms. I never asked them for money then said:

"Here comes that pocketwatching b*lllshyt from people who ask questions and wanna know what we're going to do with the money. Anyone who asks questions is a sambo or a c00n and not really trying to help"

Like Tariq is doing right now as I'm watching him :russ: Man literally running with Umar playbook and I'm not mad, like I said I'm just as entertained as watching a Pastor working a Mega Church in Atlanta

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
The optics on this dude are always the worst.
Always on some expensive ass vacation around the time he is raising money for stuff

The bum energy on this site is reaching critical mass.

That poor righteous teacher bullshyt you want dudes to be on is dead. People are aware of the legitimate constructive business Tariq does. Every group has successful people starting crowdfund projects. Only difference is they quickly ostracize naysayers and bytches like you when it comes to their empowerment.

Black person having success and money gotta be something sinister that shyt is over with.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm trying to be positive about this because our history needs to be celebrated but I got the funny feeling that this will be in a rented building with some donated pieces and some random shyt he picked up on vacations so he can write off the vacations pay himself for going to some market in Mexico finding an copy of an Olmec statue and charging nikkas 50 dollars for entry to the museum. Duke's hustle is remarkable he can eat off this forever while getting props for doing something that's sorely needed.

We need a museum that has non goofy bullshyt in it, but I suspect it will be a funky finger production no matter how much he raises. He'll hit up the county and the state for funding too.
LMAO

THE MUSEUM WILL LITERALLY
BE BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP.
:devil:
:evil: