The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tariq asking for donations while on yet another vacation is such a bad look:mjlol:. I like what Tariq brings to the table, but it's clear that he wants to be the HNIC when it comes to black history. If he succeeds then more power to him.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
a museum is cool and all but how will that truly help FBA going forward? if he decided to use his influence more towards politics instead of just telling black people to not vote then i would respect it.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh Tariq be right though.

When Black folks are trying to start a business or do something it's always those folks that don't do shyt or don't contribute being the first to come out with fake business acumen. Like they have meetings with Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos weekly. :stopitslime:

Had something recently happen to me about a side venture of mine and the past few days I've been dealing with someone coming in bad faith to sabotage you. Those are the WORST people and they should be ignored. Only a few of us need to be on code.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
a museum is cool and all but how will that truly help FBA going forward? if he decided to use his influence more towards politics instead of just telling black people to not vote then i would respect it.

How about you move towards politics instead of begging another man to do so? If the hidden history museum is built then we can set up shops around it, vending, etc and that will help stimulate the Black economy in the area.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
How about you move towards politics instead of begging another man to do so? If the hidden history museum is built then we can set up shops around it, vending, etc and that will help stimulate the Black economy in the area.

if i had as much influence on people like he obviously has on you then yea i would get into politics, but thats not my lane..

now if he never choose to speak on politics then i wouldnt have never mentioned it, but he does, which is why i suggested he do that instead of focusing on a museum..and btw its better options to stimulate the black economy in the area than museum if that was the real purpose for it

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
if i had as much influence on people like he obviously has on you then yea i would get into politics, but thats not my lane..

now if he never choose to speak on politics then i wouldnt have never mentioned it, but he does, which is why i suggested he do that instead of focusing on a museum..and btw its better options to stimulate the black economy in the area than museum if that was the real purpose for it

You don’t have influence on people like he does because he is out there doing the work and you just on here talking shyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Can’t you get a business loan for something like that?

Think Holmes is risking his own money in any venture brehs.

This is not hate I hope he builds the museum but facts are facts, The Hidden Color franchise was wildly successful but he did a kickstarter/indgogo fundraiser everytime.

I will say either this will blow up or be his waterloo, when he did shyt in the past if it didn't do what he expected it would he just shut it down and stopped mentioning it. A museum will not be able to do the Grand Opening Grand closing thing and will need donations forever even the largest museums require donations and government support.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The playbook is always the same and people fall for it every time. Place your trust in conmen that confirm your biases brehs. :scust:

I'm trying to be positive about this because our history needs to be celebrated but I got the funny feeling that this will be in a rented building with some donated pieces and some random shyt he picked up on vacations so he can write off the vacations pay himself for going to some market in Mexico finding an copy of an Olmec statue and charging nikkas 50 dollars for entry to the museum. Duke's hustle is remarkable he can eat off this forever while getting props for doing something that's sorely needed.

We need a museum that has non goofy bullshyt in it, but I suspect it will be a funky finger production no matter how much he raises. He'll hit up the county and the state for funding too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is such a horrible hating as take :mjlol:

You'd be right if he wouldn't turn around and ask nikkas to donate some of their PP loan scam money and tax return money. His core audience is the same as Umar's audience (except Umar's audience skews to women and 'Riq's audience is Men) If there were upper middle class people supporting him like that he'd have the money in weeks.