The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah you’re right. It’s usually the form of a loan or seed money for stock in the startup in return. But most of them still get their funding this way even after they’re millionaires, they still don’t wanna risk their personal wealth.

but these nikkas commenting on Tariq don’t know what his plans are, how he plans to handle any of the proceeds, or if he hasn’t put any of his own money up. And they certainly can’t expect him to foot the whole 7 mil. Nah dudes like the one I responded to would hate on any Black man they saw trying to do something.
No I know people still do this after they already have money. I think some people's problem with Tariq is dude never does the OPM in that way. If dudes want to give money to him for his projects and get nothing back that's on them tbh. Their money so do what you want with it. I just don't think everybody that disagrees with Tariq is a c00n, cac, etc. These terms online have been watered down to basically mean you disagree with someone oftentimes.

I don't what dudes plans are besides building the place if he gets the money but I guess some feel if dude is really about that get a loan or something else. I can't speak for all these guys just assuming and as always when assume for someone else I could be made to look silly. I get that and am just trying to guess what others are feeling.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he didn’t make enemies of the butter biscuit bootlick brigade leaders Marc Lamont Hill and Roland Martin, he could’ve been promoting this project on their platforms.

Roland especially has a large network of black folks who spend money. Marc Lamoist has a popular daily show on the Black News Channel.

This was also just a dumb way to approach a museum (or any building project). This isn’t a movie with an imminent finite goal; this is a museum that will need sustainable funding and investment. The fundraising approaches are (or should be) totally different.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Biden isn't good for black people and never had been. He's the politician with the most damaging history to our people out of anyone in the last 60 yrs.
Let me guess, trump and the GOP are better for black people? You people are genuinely retarded. The venn diagram of flat earther/anti vaxxer and tariq fans must be a perfect circle

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Let me guess, trump and the GOP are better for black people? You people are genuinely retarded. The venn diagram of flat earther/anti vaxxer and tariq fans must be a perfect circle
I'm not a Tariq fan .. but I support this project based on principle, plus he usually produces what he says.
Trump Biden... No old white devil is good for black people.
But someone like Biden is the worse because sambo buck dancing dikk sucking c00ns like you Actually believe that white men like him aren't devils and are allies. It stops real black progress and manipulates our motivation that comes through pure dissatisfaction,. Which makes these fake white liberal poisonous politicians the worst option.
And I think it's obvious the Earth isn't flat ... Just like it's obvious that emotional fakkits like you group ideas into a pot to distract from the fact you have no real ideas... Just group think talking points.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a Tariq fan .. but I support this project based on principle, plus he usually produces what he says.
Trump Biden... No old white devil is good for black people.
But someone like Biden is the worse because sambo buck dancing dikk sucking c00ns like you Actually believe that white men like him aren't devils and are allies. It stops real black progress and manipulates our motivation that comes through pure dissatisfaction,. Which makes these fake white liberal poisonous politicians the worst option.
And I think it's obvious the Earth isn't flat ... Just like it's obvious that emotional fakkits like you group ideas into a pot to distract from the fact you have no real ideas... Just group think talking points.

tenor.gif

Drop that donation for your father, tariq's project and keep it moving:camby:

Anyone that equates Biden and democrats with Trump and GOP can't be taken seriously ever. I treat y'all the same way I treat Qanon folks

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
so what do u disagree about this movement? can you answer that lol and i never threaded anybody. lol like what, did the word c00n trigger you that much lol....i just wanna know what makes tariq a scammer and none of the posters have answered, just going on diatribes because i called u a name. shyt, if people were get all emotional over name calling the black race would no longer exist...

u talking about emotional but ironically ur getting all flustered because i called u a c00n and talking bout fist about to be thrown. like nikka:gucci: either u answer why this man is a scammer or just hating for the sake of it. I need a valid reason, no insinuations. Because what the brotha is doing is a positive move
Remember most of the poster on this site are cacs acting like black people. It doesn't make sense for black men or women to hate any type of black impowerment as adults everything cost money that should already be understood. Hell if I CAME up with idea of course im going get most of the credit and money. So I wouldn't waste My time clearly a retarded troll

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:dead: :dead:

There is a perfectly great AA museum on the national mall...you know what never mind.

Ehh I live just outside DC. That museum is cool and all don’t get me wrong but it’s more of a Disneyfied/mainstream version of ADOS history. That’s why I appreciate museums like The Great Blacks In Wax Museum up in Baltimore that are lot more in your face and don’t gloss over shyt, show you some stuff you never even knew about or even mentally conceived from textbooks and television programming…shyt that your own parents didn’t even know. It seems like that’s something Tariq wanna aim for with the Hidden History Museum among other things.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Remember most of the poster on this site are cacs acting like black people. It doesn't make sense for black men or women to hate any type of black impowerment as adults everything cost money that should already be understood. Hell if I CAME up with idea of course im going get most of the credit and money. So I wouldn't waste My time clearly a retarded troll
Most of the people on this site aren't white pretending to be black. This comment shows you truly think so lowly of black people that you think if we aren't a hive mind you're white. That's sad and people like you will the first person to be complaining if someone says all blacks think alike smh.

You're also being disingenuous with the use of black empowerment in this case. How does this museum do any type of black empowerment? If you're one of these cats on here that say you're up on your history you'll know most if not all of this stuff anyway. Black empowerment for me isn't history lessons that don't help people in the real world currently. Teaching dudes It or how to buy properties or things like that is black empowerment to me not the same stories over and over. You also say retarded but show proof you're some next level genius and have a life people want to emulate.