The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Professional panhandler has never funded anything using his own money

Yet white people have done it so long they’ve made it a fundamental aspect of how they do business - “OPM” - Other People’s Money. It’s in their business books, and nikkas ran around regurgitating that shyt for years and years.

But when a Black man does the same he’s a professional panhandler. Your mentality shows you still belong on a white man’s plantation somewhere.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
giphy.gif

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Yet white people have done it so long they’ve made it a fundamental aspect of how they do business - “OPM” - Other People’s Money. It’s in their business books, and nikkas ran around regurgitating that shyt for years and years.

But when a Black man does the same he’s a professional panhandler. Your mentality shows you still belong on a white man’s plantation somewhere.

But when they do the people who invest get a piece of the business. He keeps all the profits.

:francis:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
$283,528 so far and only 17 days left to each 1 million dollars. :francis: But some of us are c00ns and haters and cacs for pointing out the obvious.

Yeah its clear he's not going to reach his goal. Prolly should of set the initial goal for $500K and then go from there...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I could be wrong but usually when people say OPM in their business books it is usually a loan or something else where the person gets their money paid back or ownership in the company. I don't think you're comparing apples to apples on this one but like I said maybe I'm wrong on what most mean when saying OPM.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I could be wrong but usually when people say OPM in their business books it is usually a loan or something else where the person gets their money paid back or ownership in the company. I don't think you're comparing apples to apples on this one but like I said maybe I'm wrong on what most mean when saying OPM.
Nah you’re right. It’s usually the form of a loan or seed money for stock in the startup in return. But most of them still get their funding this way even after they’re millionaires, they still don’t wanna risk their personal wealth.

but these nikkas commenting on Tariq don’t know what his plans are, how he plans to handle any of the proceeds, or if he hasn’t put any of his own money up. And they certainly can’t expect him to foot the whole 7 mil. Nah dudes like the one I responded to would hate on any Black man they saw trying to do something.