The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I haven’t read through this thread yet but I’ll comb through it now. Anyone who has an issue with this is an agent or they’re on the c00n train. You don’t have to like Tariq but if you can’t get on board with this idea, fukk you and your family.
I just don't entirely trust his attention to detail or framing of certain topics in history.

His commitment is unparalleled though.

For example, he's wrong about A LOT of things science related.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually a really dope plan to feed the kids for generations and retire. Commercial space with the museum on the first floor and set up rental space"apartments" for all the rest.

The cost seems kind of low though for downtown LA, but that's some good prime real estate to develop right there......

Thought black folks were being priced out of LA?, so guess this is good. Probably end up renting out space to hipsters to pay the bills and keep that income rolling in.

leimert park is a half an hour away from downtown Los Angeles and there is more than enough black people in that community, the rest of south central, neighboring Inglewood and beyond to sustain black businesses.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Tariq is definitely an agent. only an agent would seriously try to argue that trump and the GOP are better for black people than Biden and democrats.

Dude was genuinely distraught when Trump lost the presidency in november
Biden isn't good for black people and never had been. He's the politician with the most damaging history to our people out of anyone in the last 60 yrs.